It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: IAF Landed at Saudi Base, US Troops near Iran Border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All those forces in one place and all of them destroyed in a blink of an eye!
That will be something to watch

Save your beaches, people. Don't run away like that!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dovdov

The real Jews don't even believe that Jesus Christ has been her, and died on the cross. We (christians) believe he was here, around 2000 years ago and we think we're living in the end-times (2012 is part of it somehow I think) right now, waiting for his second coming. Jews are still waiting for the first...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Honestly? Good. I do not favor a war with Iran. But if they do attack, I cannot stand against it.

The best strategy for such a war is non invasive surgical strikes.

IE, assault your targets (presumably uranium related facilities), leave the location, then utilize defensive mechanistic against a counter attack. Never enter the nation on foot. Just do your job and prevent a counter attack. Let them whine ans hissy fit. But eventually they will stop and the war will be forgotten.

No one occupies. No one cares. Quick, clean war. The deaths are at the hands of the invaders. Iran cannot successfully invade for its army is 20 years behind the US. So it will fail and then stop. The US cannot win an invasion because it is a heartland of the region. It would be like trying to take Moscow. Just don't do it.

War ends in about a month. Iran sad, but goes on, defeated. Claims victory because the US did not invade. US wins, odes not care, goes on with life.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
Well i just got my orders via telephone, me and my company are flying to Saudi Arabia in 2 days.

I find it unlikely that a genuine member of the armed forces would share such specific information - far too dangerous....careless talk costs lives, etc.

Apologies if I'm wrong - but I aint buying it.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Never mind I got two countries mixed up!

[edit on 6/23/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

According to the Book of Daniel, we bomb the living hell out of Iran and then we break up into four parts. Then the anti christ rises out of one of those parts.
This is the big show, and there's no turning back.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

According to the Book of Daniel, we bomb the living hell out of Iran and then we break up into four parts. Then the anti christ rises out of one of those parts.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Interesting scenario ...

I don't see a point in attacking Iran without securing oil supplies, and I don't know how that can be done ... a ground war would be long and bloody.

But, maybe a desert-storm / shock-and-awe combination is the strategy. Which would be, take out everything from the air: nuclear facilities, military, electrical grid, command, etc. Then sit back and enforce the sanctions over several years and take another stab at regime change - all the while with an oil-for-food program in place.

Of course, I'm not sure these reports are credible enough or in their true context to tell us war is imminent yet.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
Well i just got my orders via telephone, me and my company are flying to Saudi Arabia in 2 days.

I find it unlikely that a genuine member of the armed forces would share such specific information - far too dangerous....careless talk costs lives, etc.

Apologies if I'm wrong - but I aint buying it.

Or in more technical terms ...

"Loose lips, sink ships"

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
seems to me we are going all out to attain the regions natural resources in a bid to control the worlds most valuable region. namely the middle east. the caspian sea region, the oil, the pipelines, and of course afghanistans mineral wealth which recently came to light (to the public) this is not a war of nationalism but a war for profit. the poor american, poor european, poor austrailian and so forth are going to fight and die for the profits of the elite...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I find it sad when I hear people talk so glibly of war, of bombing another country. I will be deeply, deeply sad to see the wonderful Iranian people being killed in the name of greed and hatred. I feel sad when I hear someone wish that on brothers and sisters in another country. Because that is what war is. Mass murder of good, innocent citizens in the name of empire and corporatism. I feel especially sad when this comes from people in a country who have so much and who don't know what it is like to be attacked and suffer the horrors of war. It is not something I would ever wish on anyone.

When will this insanity end? The card from the Illuminati boardgame comes to mind. "Kill for peace". Suich a mindset is lunacy, and people still keep buying into it.

I am praying that all the good forces in the universe will come to the aid of mother earth and those who live on her, to help us finally stop all this madness.

I don't want a world of ravaging and pillaging and murdering and destroying. There is enough for everyone on this planet to live happily and abundantly. Mindsets need to change. Old ways have to stop. Billions of ordinary people all over the world just want to live in peace. Is that so very far out?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Its simple...2012... It works like this. The world is really ready for the end of the world and as you know the bible believers expect a war in the Israel area that will be taken as the Armageddon war. It's people fueling this hatred and war unconsciously because they are expecting it. What I know is that the elite wrote the revelation book because they knew what they were gonna do years down the line. I wish we could all think peace and love in the world and see the elite cry like babies.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I wouldn't say it's for profit. It's for strength through control of energy resources.

I'm not saying it's right. And it may not seem warranted in "today's world", but strategic planners know human history and sooner or later there will always be another, Ghengis Khan, Alexander the Great, Rome, Hitler, USSR ... with designs on taking over the world.

The only way you stop them is to pre-empt them by being the strongest. Unfortunately, in the process, it's easy to become what you fight against.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hollyavila

I am interested to know how you came to this conclusion. Could you quote the verse(s) you mean and perhaps provide your interpretation of the quoted verse(s) so i can better understand how you came to this conclusion?
My interest is definitely piqued...

EDIT: I just thought i would mention this. I am a nice person, i hold doors open for people, always let a girl/woman sit before i do, i always say please and thank you. My mom instilled many good morals in me and i follow them as best as i can.
However, i get into a game of war on my PC, lookout! It could be 20 factions or 1 other faction other then myself, my goal: Destroy everyone not in my faction. I make Allies, but only to further my own personal agenda. I dont worry too much over pollution, or if people are upset in my cities (i just find ways to appease them with stadiums, or other gifts that also can line my own pockets), i focus on building up militarily and ensure my defenses are top-notch. When i attack, i ensure its such a massive swarm, that one battle is enough to end the war on the faction. Of course i prefer to infiltrate and take over by turning their own people against them or whatever, but if that fails war is started. Usually i will ask for ridiculous things before the war knowing it will make my enemy angry. I will use the conversational pretexts i began knowing it would have negative reactions as a means to start a war with them for just reasons.

Notice, regardless of how i am in real life, in a game i am a different person hellbent on winning. Politics are just that...a game. They play to win like i would that's why i don't blame individual leaders (to an extent of course) for their countries deeds. I blame the game. Its set up with only two options, peace or war. The grey in between is the propaganda we all get daily.

As much as i would love to say i would be different if i played the game of politics and i would make changes...i doubt its possible. With so many players all trying to achieve one side or another, you have no choice but to play their game and play it better if you wanna win.

Thats why i believe that as long as we play the game of politics in this world, wars will come in cycles and until we change the game and how its played, we will continue to make the same mistakes and repeat history.

Just my opinion.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by EspyderMan]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I dont think anything will come of this ,we need to have much more of a media buildup before war,to get the people to accept that Iran needs to punished.As before we need an event to blame on Iran,we are only in the sanctions stage at the moment .You know the drill, diplomacy ,sanctions ,diplomacy,more sanctions ,more talk ,false flag,media hype,fancy headlines ,then military buildup ,more hype etc etc.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ufomechanic

I love that. Love = the achilles heal of the elite. Love = the armageddon for the elite! Love = the force will will remove all their power.

Thank you ... loved it! I'm with you on that and am beaming love energy over there right now and will keep it up....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Yeah, that makes more sense.

At the same time, Iran is no slouch militarily, especially if it goes to ground, and taking into consideration the guerilla aspects of Hizbollah and Hamas.

A surprise attack and damning media campaign (here's what they were doing!) afterwards might be smarter. But I think you're right and it's unlikely.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dovdov
reply to post by Maiden PEI

The reason is because Iran has threatened both Israel and the USA. Israel and the USA have never initiated a threat against Iran.

You ARE joking, right? I mean how many "rounds" of sanctions has the US/Israeli bloc pushed through the U.N.? Or maybe you are overlooking the latest threat of a naval blockade (not technically a "threat", but certainly an act of war by international convention).

Setting aside the endlessly misquoted statement predicting the fading of the Zionist regime from the pages of history, I'd like to see a citation of Iran threatening the U.S. because, while I'm not denying the possibility, I just cannot think of an example at the moment.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Tholidor]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Israel got nukes from friends.
Iran can get them too in the same way.
The amassing of forces is playing to the lure.
Remember Pearl Harbor. Japanese were lured by Roosevelt.
Greed an fear are blinding forces.
Self assurance makes it a bit worse.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

It's hardly a secret and i kept specifics out as in numbers,regiments,weapons,times,locations,missions etc

As i said it's for "Desert paradrop training" on the official side

I'm only informing you of whats been heard along the wire and my own orders.

It could happen tomorrow for all we know, our higher ups are in full control whilst spreading rumours and testing the waters (pun not intended)

I personally hope it is just training as i have been told.

This will be my last post for tonight i'll try and get a couple more before i leave for the middle east.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join