It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Balckjack - IMO A Successfull Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but my June 23 was eventful already, I mastered astral projection for the first time EVER this morning and was exploring for about an hour. I couldn't believe how easy it was, in the past I would try to make myself feel a sensation of energy in my body but I was trying too hard, all I had to do was relax and feel the subtle energy which I first ignored. Was this an important time on time wave zero too or are all the predictions just from blackjack?(just wondering) I personally think blackjack is a distraction and TPTB use fear during waves of energy to distract you from tuning in to your very own built in disclosure radio! I suggest you guys start watching the sky closely too because I have been seeing some interesting activity, the veil is thin.

I mean, who the the hell knows about project blackjack? US! ATS and other alternative forums, the few people who are even aware of such things as astral projection and other paranormal phenomenon. We are the target of blackjack.

There was a terrorist attack and the the attack was the prediction itself and the weapon was fear.

Have we forgotten the point of TERRORism is to provoke fear? The real goal is not to kill people, it's make people scared.

SO WHY would they bother having a real attack when all they need to do to scare you is too put some hexadecimal codes online? Thats a lot easier and is just as effective on their target audience (targets being us, people who realize whats happening, most people are complete sheep, TPTB aren't concerned about them).

Also I find it convenient that blackjack could be interpreted different ways to give you different dates over a range, so they could drag out the distraction.

If you just flame me or call me some tin foil hat wearer or something then they have beaten you. Eliminate fear from your life and we win.

And by the way, its no coincidence the sun has been acting up too, its an energy bonanza. Just check out this crazy SOHO activity sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Although, as I expected, Blackjack turned out to be not what many thought it was going to be, it WAS an adventure of sorts. The level of investigation, code breaking, and identification of rather obscure clues demonstrated excellant detective work. For me it was quite a ride.

new topics

join