It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Special "TOP HAT" Cover on Top of the BOP has Apparently Blown Off!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

You are right as soon as people see a new page they go right to it. I am guilty of that sometimes,but I do go back and try to read them when the posting is a little slow. I had to step away for a bit earlier,but I did go back and read the earlier posts to see what I had missed. It doesn't take that long to just read prior pages before jumping to the newest page.You just need to read prior posts and that will help out in end.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Having now spent unplanned hours glued to this thread and the live feed, I question why Ocean Intervention III - ROV 1 has been following a trench line or what almost looks like a fault line during most of the top hat replacement. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks to all for the informative discussion in this thread. Very much appreciated. Peace.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

Here you missed a couple.
F) giant squid
G) giant octopuss

and lastely maybe someone or something came from the inner earth and is mad that we are taking their oil. We will mever know the truth about these things that happened today.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Here is video of BP putting the cap back on

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

Sorry, I was being sarcastic.

A is probably right - if BP aren't liars.

I'm still up in the air on that one - but leaning to the liar side.

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

I don't know if it was you that mentioned that earlier but I went right to the camera and thought I saw oil coming up from the crack.

It did look like they were following a fault line.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves
Having now spent unplanned hours glued to this thread and the live feed, I question why Ocean Intervention III - ROV 1 has been following a trench line or what almost looks like a fault line during most of the top hat replacement. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks to all for the informative discussion in this thread. Very much appreciated. Peace.

Right before the cap went back on the BOP, OI2 went through an area I really can't even begin describing. Luckily, I was able to grab a capture of it.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Moriarty]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Moriarty

I appreciate the photo you got of that. I did see it too....it looked like the camera was going through a wormhole swirling around an open center. Whatever they were following...a fault line maybe....it continued on and on. They did once stop to view a fish resting comfortably in the trench.

I also wondered if folks could at all pick up the audio transmission from "mission control" or whatever they call their command post for coordinating rov operations. The audio from the last few tense hours must be off the charts. Thanks again for sharing that photo.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
You know, I was thinking this morning, looking at the live feed, that if I could swim through the middle of that stream of oil coming up it would not hurt me. You have got to admit it does not look like 100000 psi right?
Not that I know what that high of psi would look like , but hey I've seen a garden hose flow and I've seen a fire hydrant hose flow.
[edit on 23-6-2010 by SunnyDee]

Not to belittle you, but take that same garden hose into a pool and take a look at it. You can barely see any water movement, can you? The oil look looks like a freaking volcano, doesn't it? That's the difference. A mile of water makes it quite a bit more difficult for fluids to flow out of a source than mere air.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves

I also wondered if folks could at all pick up the audio transmission from "mission control" or whatever they call their command post for coordinating rov operations. The audio from the last few tense hours must be off the charts. Thanks again for sharing that photo.

I'm a radio junkie, and I've been looking for this stuff as well. If you've got the equipment, wiki.radioreference.com... is a good source of information.
There's also a weak Coast Guard signal being streamed from here: www.radioreference.com...
You can either listen to that in your web browser, or get a direct link for iTunes/VLC/yourmediaplayerhere.

With that said, I haven't heard anything desperately interesting there. That's just one frequency, and that wiki article shows you just how many they could be using.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
mesmerized by the boil, of gases and oil--
thoughts i thinks to answers i dont know.
brain meanders like a wandering robot's toil
stuck here watching the FLOW..

i should be cutting the grass,
on a 'sun' day,,or bar-b-queuing..
here in Washington state.
instead im sitting on my ass,,
cooking my brain cells,
with nothing on my plate.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Anyone have any idea what Intervention3 ROV 1 is after? Where ever he is the visibility's pretty bad.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

That ROV seems to be constantly doing survey work of the surrounding seabed. Came across some nice size cracks in the bottom not too long ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Hmmm, okey, thanks. That brings my next question. If he's checking for cracks and finding them, then the silver object infront of Skandi ROV 1 is that some kind of tilt meter? tremer meter? ROV 1's been setting there for awhile now.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Chance321]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermes8

I totally thought the same thing!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

I doubt it, its been there for a long time now and I think its just leftovers from either the dispersant operation or when they put the top cap back on. The yellow object to the left looks like something I saw them using last night when they were dispersing into the plume. Why the bot hasn't moved I have no clue...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bkfd54
Not sure if it is out there but here is the solution...I believe this has been at the top of most prognosticator's lists of future events to happen. NUKE IT!!!

disclose.tv...

Why do is this constantly brought up so matter of fact-ly as a solution when it has been debunked SO many times?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

With all the junk already in the water, I'd hate to see what a nuke would do to it. We have toxic chemicals in it already lets through some radiation in there as well.....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not sure if this helps anybody but I found it very interesting - it is maps/topography of the sea floor:

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just taken from Enterprise ROV2, outflow seems to have dropped considerably....or is it just me?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join