It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Actively Disabling Nuclear Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
From Larry King on CNN:
In 1964 at the Vandenberg Base USAF former officer Lt. Bob Jacobs PHD captures a UFO on film shooting a potential plasma beam at the warhead of a missile in test.

i was excited to find this tonight, looking for something else, because now i can share something that i've been wanting to talk about for quite some time but it is such an extraordinary claim i felt the need to wait and see if any extraordinary evidence might come my way.

not for me but for the reader. i don't expect anyone to believe just me, especially when i get my information from sources that i know to be true because it's personal, like a friendship. i don't expect anyone else to even consider my sources as sources in general, so for the most part, i say nothing at all if i don't have some other, more objective source.

there. so now you know i'm a freak for sure.

anyway, back to the thing i want to share.
many of us at ATS are familiar with the 1980 Rendlesham Forest UFO incident, at Bentwaters Military Base in the UK. it happened right at Christmas time, two evenings in a row.
Here it is, at Wiki.
And a few threads on the subject, here at ATS:
Bentwaters UFO Incident
The Case for Rendlesham
Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident
if you want more, just do a forum search - there are a whole lot of related threads!

since the incident, itself, has likely been discussed into exhaustion, i won't go into it - please read at least one of the links if you are unfamiliar with the incident.

it was a week or two before Christmas that i first saw the UFO Hunters (on History channel) episode on this subject - i had already been exposed to the information a couple of times already but hadn't paid that much attention.
but that night, it did catch my attention right away and i was glued to the tv for the whole hour and then made sure to watch it again later that evening when it aired again.

watching the show unfold its story, there was something in my mind that was unfolding, too. it was definitely an epiphany i was having but it wasn't the sudden flash kind of a-ha moment but rather almost like seeing what was "in between the lines" in my mind while "the lines" i was watching on the tube.

and this is what i knew, when the show was over: that the reason that UFO came to that place, those nights, was expressly to disable the triggers or fuses, etc, of the pretty large stockpile of US nuclear weapons being stored at our UK Allies' Bentwaters base.
at the time, both countries denied the presence of any nuclear weapons, at all, in the base.
but several years later, it was confirmed that there were a LOT of weapons, waiting and ready in the heightened tension of the first days of the Soviet War in Afghanistan
i remember that time - i was in the 5th grade, maybe, but i was aware of the extreme peril and possibility of WW3 breaking out.
that was the same conflict that was later dubbed "Charlie Wilson's War" - it ended after ten years and the cold war essentially was over, too, if not officially.
it also led to the Iran Hostage situation which is still a very sore spot for many people.

the UFO incident was a year after it started, and we had ships in the Persian Gulf and Arabian Sea, bickering with Iran.
a lot of other nations got involved right away and it really seemed like Nuclear Holocaust was inevitable.
it was one of the most perilous episodes in modern times!
we truly were on the verge of killing ourselves out, completely!

Eventually things cooled down, a little, and after ten years it was all over and so was the heavy cloud of dread that hung over the world during the cold war.

but if they had not of cooled down...it would not have mattered!
there was no way we were going to be permitted to do ourselves in like that.
at least not with nuclear weapons.
they might have flown but they would have been duds.

our "guardians" are very concerned and attentive over us - some might think of them as angels, or ancestors, or extra-terrestrials, whatever.
they have the ability to command matter with their mind and so when vessels are needed, they manifest themselves as craft. the sightings at Bentwaters were very intriguing and mysterious, and the craft that was examined close-up did not seem to have any entrance/exit.
it had strange hieroglyphic type writing on the outside - it was a perfectly equilateral triangle.
i get the impression that in those kind of crafts, such as triangles with 3 lights, 1 to each corner, that there are three entities working as one to accomplish whatever it is they have set out to do.

there must be some sort of physical requirement to produce the light that seems to be the method for disarming these weapons, making the craft a necessary part of the plan.
or it might be somehow to do with crossing from one dimension to another, if that's what is taking place.

they have been doing this ever since the end of WWII and they will continue to protect us in this fashion until we grow up enough to see the futility and tragedy in our penchant for war....
these are the TRUE "powers that be"!!!
forces of higher benefit and altruism rather than small minded greedy mortals hiding as the so-called illuminati!
they have no power to make nuclear war with each other, at all!
the Bentwaters incident is not isolated nor is it confined just to the US and the UK.
no one gets left out - all countries with nuclear weapons are equally disabled!
no playing favorites, no taking sides, no negotiating!
our caretakers are taking care of all us, equally and justly!
not as nations and factions but as one family, one race!

i think the tables are about to be turned, my friends!
i truly do!
we don't have to be hostages to fear and uncertainty, at the mercy of our capricious and very un-wise, often dimly lit, world leaders!
let them argue and if it gets heated, they can always have a paintball war.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"Is it possible the missile just malfunctioned?"

"That doesn't happen, very rarely does a missile malfunction"

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Great find!
Do you know when this originally aired?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

a few points :

1 - the missile did not have a live war head - missile tests are conducted with a dummy weight or a telemetry payload

if the alleged aliens cannot even tell if a missile has a live war head - they are going to struggle in a rreal war

2 why didnt alleged aliens prevent the 2 actuall uses of atomic munitions [ hiroshima / nagasaki ] ?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HrdCorHillbilly

i think it was July of 2008

a link i just found, looking up the video.

looks interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
"That doesn't happen, very rarely does a missile malfunction"

The second part of the statement contradicts the first.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
2 why didnt alleged aliens prevent the 2 actuall uses of atomic munitions [ hiroshima / nagasaki ] ?

Is it feasible that different alien groups are involved with different agendas?

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

and this is what i knew, when the show was over: that the reason that UFO came to that place, those nights, was expressly to disable the triggers or fuses, etc, of the pretty large stockpile of US nuclear weapons being stored at our UK Allies' Bentwaters base.

Star and Flag for you on a good post and great subject matter. I agree with you on this premise, a nuclear war, or even an exchange, will not be permitted by ET. One release would bring a lot more releases, and mankind is a warrior race that knows nothing but build better and better weapons and kill kill kill. Rest assured that ET now knows all of the launch triggers and the codes to activate them.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

sorry not completely directed at this poster...but along the lines of info...

Was there not a lot more than two nucs that have went off....Los Alamos.....and the sea tests...non'of them were botched by lil green men...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
S & F - Great post !

I find it amazing that the info is really out there but we keep questioning if ufo's are real and if aliens exist... I believe the real question should be "When will we have FULL disclosure and most important, First Contact? "

Then again, anyone bringing the info out is often times ridiculed, called a liar or a sicko

In Canada, we have an ex Defence Minister that came out of the closet and he isn't taken seriously by most.

Like yourself, I also believe that they won't let us destroy ourselves. I think they were quite astounded to find out we would actually use nukes on one another, and we did ! I don't think they will let that happen again.

But with the way the events are unfolding with Iran, unfortunately, we might find out soon enough...

My lil two cents...

~Sonny.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
. . . our "guardians" are very concerned and attentive over us - some might think of them as angels, or ancestors, or extra-terrestrials, whatever.

Is this something you just know, or does that statement come from something else?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There is a recent existing thread on this (here).

Please contribute to that discussion.

Please use ATS Search.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join