It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Options on clearing the Arizona Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This thread is intented to offer fisable alternatives to clearing the Arizona Border of Armed Illegals. The Diplomatic approach would of course be "humane and non-lethal" methods of pushing them back across the border. Being prior service and many years on the ground, my vote would be targeting and attacking from the air.
As I mentioned earlier, thernal / IA imaging for target selection should be within the Arizona Air Guard's capability. Munitions is another matter. I'm not sure if state level arsenals exist to support this type of initiative (munitions not secured on Federal Property) hence subject to POTUS juristriction for release. Aersol Capistan in built up areas would do nicely. White noise at high decibels functionally disable potential combatants, while agents move in and "arrest or otherwise dispose of unwanted illegals. Biological approach. (self liminting) plaques,,from resident rodents, rabid coytotes, all kinds of things that have short life spans but will desimate a local populating of unwanted squatters. The community here at ATS will surely have more innovative ideas on dealing with this unwanted illegals.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I heard an interesting theory today about this. If you legalize drugs the cartels won't have a basis to operate thus weakening their power. They won't need mules to rush the border because obviously drugs will be readily available everywhere. I'm not sure this is an ideal solution but it was thought provoking.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Biological approach. (self liminting) plaques,,from resident rodents, rabid coytotes, all kinds of things that have short life spans but will desimate a local populating of unwanted squatters.

Rabid coytotes [sic] now that's some creative thinking.

What's a coytotes?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well we could plant a minefield by the border between us, and Mexico, and if any truck or person goes through the minefield area kaboom.
Of course there will still lanes of entry such as highways and official trade roots, otherwise kaboom.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Guided arrest party tours for armed US Citizens?

They would have to carry lots of plastic cable ties.

Wouldn't this be a perfect deployment for a militia? Defending the homeland? The Feds are certainly not doing their job, and in fact are counterproductive.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ovenden
I heard an interesting theory today about this. If you legalize drugs the cartels won't have a basis to operate thus weakening their power. They won't need mules to rush the border because obviously drugs will be readily available everywhere. I'm not sure this is an ideal solution but it was thought provoking.

This is only a non-ideal approach if you oppose free-market economics.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by theWCH]

top topics

join