It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama what happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebluemoon
I am bit confused, on what happen to Obama and all the different promises he made.

those promises where made before he got any presidential intelligence briefings.

makes you wonder what would have to be REALLY be going on to justify the contrast between the words coming out of his mouth, and the reality of his administrations policies.

if you think you are a bit confused now ....

i think the drug companies that sponsor our news (source: commercials) should make a new pill for dizzy..

the longer people are on this planet, the dizzier they seem to get ...

earth spinning round
earth orbitting around sun
solar system rotating around galaxy center...

people are just dizzy.

yep yep,
ET

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is so painful that it hurts to look. I checked out the chief today, and after a few moments of reading the face, and then these words: 'the war we agreed upon 9 months ago....', I came away feeling a little sick. Like I said, painful.

Yeah. Where are the jew media now?

All those promises broken, and forceful thug sweeping nationalization of your rectum, your internet, your words, put in to play.

Rats are running under his feet, a fly lands on his mouth.... I gotta see God the way I see God, especially as everyone who is against justice, is working full time at a msm outlet to do positive PR on the behalf of evil men, so I figure this is how God gets it across, when necessary.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
Unless of course people truly actually believed for some odd reason Obama WAS indeed "the Messiah"

Many conservatives believed that Bush was working at the hand of God during his time in office. You are merely pointing out a fanatical set of voters that have come with every president for the last 60 or so years. The type of voters that will support regardless. They do not represent the wider voter population as you would so have us believe. I knew plenty of conservatives who didn't buy the entire 'Bush working under God' BS.

As far as Obama he probably didnt plan on alot of things he gets critized on

The president was under heat by disgruntled conservatives since before he was even voted in.

predictiing oil spills basing plans for health care and budget on an unstable economy/ trade blah blah blah I give him a chance even though I didnt like him as a candidate.

You gave him a year and a half to fix up the coming oil spill, turn the economy around and healthcare?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
agree with havoc; he said what was needed to be elected. only a fool would believe all he promised.
I think he got in the white house and either suffered a giant reality check, or he never meant or wanted half what he said.

good example; Guantanamo. easy to say 'close it!' but what do we do with the bad guys? they're there for a reason.

and he knows if he bails on Afghanistan all the Republicans will call him a quitter / soft on terror, etc. same thing happened a generation ago wi LBJ and Viet Nam.

fact is, we just can't afford massive health care, etc., now matter how much we tax the evil millionairs.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Im not bashing the man like I said Ill give the man a chance even though he wasn't the candidate I wanted to see I understand that popular or not the CIC no matter who it is got one hell of a job to do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join