It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flotilla Activists Able to Walk Through Iron?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Were the Flotilla Activists aboard the Mavi Marmara able to walk through solid Iron? No probably not, but the if the heavily edited footage released by the IDF is legitimate, then as such, it seems to raise the possibility that the activists were able to transmute themselves through solid metal... Wow. That or the IDF shot this crap in a studio and blue screened the Mavi Marmara in later.
Link to Video
At the 7:54 to 8:39 minute marks, we can see the miraculous events unfold...

Nice try Israel, I'm not much of a film critic, but this leaves me thinking that the largely untold billions upon billions of dollars being vaccumed into your coffers from the rest of the world could have afforded a little better post production than that.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Were the Flotilla Activists aboard the Mavi Marmara able to walk through solid Iron? No probably not, but the if the heavily edited footage released by the IDF is legitimate, then as such, it seems to raise the possibility that the activists were able to transmute themselves through solid metal... Wow. That or the IDF shot this crap in a studio and blue screened the Mavi Marmara in later.
Link to Video
At the 7:54 to 8:39 minute marks, we can see the miraculous events unfold...

Nice try Israel, I'm not much of a film critic, but this leaves me thinking that the largely untold billions upon billions of dollars being vaccumed into your coffers from the rest of the world could have afforded a little better post production than that.

i dont see it. can everone just freaking forget this incident? i mean......thread after thread after thread.

israel is a evil empire. israel is terrorists. israel should be brought on war crimes. israel this israel that.

you people are letting your hate show. because you guys are being pretty obsessive.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by empireofpain]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by empireofpain
i dont see it. can everone just freaking forget this incident? i mean......thread after thread after thread.

israel is a evil empire. israel is terrorists. israel should be brought on war crimes. israel this israel that.

you people are letting your hate show. because you guys are being pretty obsessive.

Yeah it's always about hate isn't it?
What's more hateful, boarding and killing unarmed passengers on a humanitarian relief vessel in international waters before it reaches the illegal bloackage then faking footage of the incident to blame the victims for their own deaths while people starve in Gaza, or talking about the fake footage on an internet forum?
Nobody's going to forget about the incident, as convienent as that would be for the perpetrators of this crime... if the IDF was so worried about their precious reputation, maybe they should have taken a little more time to look over their CGI dailies before trying to sell the world on that garbage. Ed Wood could have done better than this.
Maybe if Israel spent more time burning copies of the Talmud than Pallestinian homes and American Ships, the world might buy some of that pity they're selling.
You can't see the guys walking through soild iron? It's pretty blatant...

Edit:
Here's another walking through solid metal...

The video I linked to does a pretty good job debunking some other problems with the footage released by Israel, but walking through solid metal is pretty solid proof of either CGI by the IDF, or an amazing ability of transmutation given to Turkish Peace Activists. I know which one I'm banking on.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by empireofpain

Wrong .. Its about ending oppression, genocide and crimes against humanity . Its called speaking up for ones fellow human beings and showing compassion for them..

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to my attention so obvious really. I have made better films with Adobe Premier Elements 3! (I couldn't afford the newer one)

Empireofpain as for my hate showing through the pot calling the kettle black springs to mind...

The following is a contribution by empireofpain enjoy:

"I may get called out on this and flamed.....but im just gonna say what alot of americans and people think. Who gives a rats arse about the iranian people? YOU? i think not. what have you done to help them besides sit on your fat lazy butts and post on a conspiracy forum? you people are PATHETIC. knowing fool well you cant do anything at all yet you come here and run your mouths off like little kids trying to rebel.
The truth is....you dont give 2 craps about the middle east.

You may sit here and condemn attacks or actions all you want....but the reality is you are just a bunch of pussies.

You dont care. because as soon as oil prices and gas prices start sky rocketting you people will be the first to say 'do something about it'.

and we all know what 'doing something about it' entails yeah?

You all like to put up a face on this forummake yourself feel good.......but this forum is essentially FANTASY. we may discuss certain events and let our opinions be known.....but the truth is...opinions matter didly squat in the REAL world.

Nothing you will ever do and say will change ANYTHING.

All you pacifists on here are FAKE. because you are just like sheep. just like the average people you folks despise so much.On one face you frown and snarl about aerican imperialism' and every other 'injustice' in the world. On the other face you get off your nice 500-1000$ dollar computer,go eat your fast food or what ever high end food 75% of the world are too poor to afford,go ride in your expensive gas guzzler while complaining about 'climate change',go to work in a capatalistic system everyday that you 'hate' (forgetting that,that's what made the western world great). you really are NO different then the sheep you make fun of.

So im just gonna come out and say it! Who gives a rats arse about iran,gaza,etc. and all the little islamo-facists on the middle east? better yet who gives a rats bunghole about anyone other then your fellow countrymen?

I dont.

and i think if any of you were REALLY truthful you would find you dont care as well.

all this concern about 'war' is bullcrap. because you dont care about the lives lost on the opposing side....thats bullcrap and you know it. its self-preservation. with the weapons we have now war is not wise....and thats the only thing from stopping us and the only real reason any of you care.

because you know if war starts its gonna cause poop to fall into YOUR cheerios.

No other reason.

dont lie and deny it.

Deep down none of you care about iranian people.

Im just being truthful about it knowing and saying that i dont.

So i have stopped fighting this. I have stopped fighting my instincts. Im gonna admit it. Im fascinated by war.....i watch the military channel religiously. I play violent video games and cheer when i shoot my enemies in the face. My pulse races when i see blood and action in action/fighting movies.

Instead of feeling sick to my stomache when i see the weapons we have made. Instead of feeling sad that so much money is 'wasted' developing weapons of war.....I FEEL PRIDE.

Thats right...i feel pride knowing how great of warriors our species it. And if we ever do meet aliens....and we have to 'get rid' of them...go ahead.

Thats just who we are as a species. Quit fighting it.

Maybe im just another breed from you guys?"

You yesterday I believe?

I'm all for reinvention but a day to perform that U-turn? Shocking

To add linky poos www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by empireofpain

No. No one should ever forget this incident. Innocent people died. Then footage and audio are faked by the country responsible for killing them. Why should it be brushed under the carpet? Because you're fed up hearing about it? Well then why don't you just avoid the threads talking about it then?

I'd like to see you perhaps discuss the evidence at hand, rather than just say 'shut up about it'.

If you feel Israel is receiving lots of hate then perhaps there's a reason for that. And don't just play the anti-semetic card. Something more constructive please.

On a separate note, parts of this video are hilarious. But one question i have is where was the fake footage released? In Israel? It's so obviously fake that surely that didn't pass as real. I haven't seen the footage in media over here.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
On a separate note, parts of this video are hilarious. But one question i have is where was the fake footage released? In Israel? It's so obviously fake that surely that didn't pass as real. I haven't seen the footage in media over here.

This was released by Israel, supposedly showing the 'violent terrorists' aboard the flotilla waiting to attack the poor innocent IDF troops, it was all over the media and the internet, and sadly alot of folks took it to be the real thing. This was the justification for live fire by the IDF if that tells you anything.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I don't see anyone walking through iron.

All I see is a man walking between two boulards.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I don't see anyone walking through iron.

All I see is a man walking between two boulards.

If you watched the video, there are TWO men who walk THROUGH the same spot, the first one isn't as obvious as the second which is pictured above. His left leg is IN the metal. It's even more obvious in the video clip, the guy walks through it like you would walk through a patch of fog. It's pretty blatantly CGI and I'm sorry you can't see it, but then I could never find Waldo or see the magic eye stuff, so I know how you feel.

Some people need a little help I guess...

See the Darker Image of the metal wrapping AROUND the guy's leg?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If anybody has software capable of recording this video it might be a good idea to grab it, I have a feeling once the Megaphoners start hearing about this, that video is going to vanish.
It's amazing all the attention and drivel this video generated when Israel released it, hailed as proof of these activists' violent intentions to attack those poor helpless IDF soldiers... then when somebody finds an obvious fakery, all you get out of these guys is "I don't see it.". Well I see it, and now others will as well. I know it's just awful, but that's what happens when you lie or forge things, sometimes you get caught. Get a new animator, or try telling the truth for a change.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I like how the red text in the video is making paintball markers and stun grenades sound so ominous. I know what a gun sounds like when its fired, I also know what a paintball marker sounds like when fired. Guess what, its the latter.

The video doesn't show an execution at the end, it shows an Israeli soldier forcefully kicking someone to the ground (for arrest). If there was a shot we'd see a flash or at least hear the sound on the video, because let's face it, silencers are largely effective only in movies.

I notice all the critics here, and I still scratch my head wondering why they all support the misogynistic, homophobic, and far-right Islamist group being supplied by a charity with KNOWN LINKS to supplying arms and fighters to combat zones.

Yes, innocent people did die but they knew what they were getting into.

This certainly seems real enough, taken right in front of a speaker, right in front of a Turkish activist and Arabic translator: www.youtube.com...

"Millions of martyrs marching to Gaza"

Innocent and peaceful, huh?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Guess the isreali propaganda mouthpeices havent got their updated scripts to explain isreal showing altered film footing yet.. Its ok we all know you guys have your hands full committing genocide and crimes against humanity.. Doesnt leave you much time to update your propaganda.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Guess the isreali propaganda mouthpeices havent got their updated scripts to explain isreal showing altered film footing yet.. Its ok we all know you guys have your hands full committing genocide and crimes against humanity.. Doesnt leave you much time to update your propaganda.

Oh ho ho. So witty.

Don't hate me because I merely pointed what is in the video. Don't hate me because I pointed out FACTS. In gaming speak, QQ Alt+F4 please.

Its not altered, I love how idiotic some of these conspiracy theorists are, they don't include skepticism in their repertoire of tricks. Is it a reflection? Is it a few digital artefacts? Is it loose clothing bent over the object? Black is a pretty damn common colour for cloth.

Considering you've asked none of these questions and chosen to trust grainy film footage (So many 720p and 1080i capable cameras out there, what gives?). Sorry Expat, I'm too busy looking at alleged proof and evidence from a realistic point of view. I don't go all the way to the hilt just because of what the OP posts.

And as for propaganda, any responses I've made, are not anywhere close to propaganda compared to the authoring going on here.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Thanks for bringing this to my attention so obvious really. I have made better films with Adobe Premier Elements 3! (I couldn't afford the newer one)

Empireofpain as for my hate showing through the pot calling the kettle black springs to mind...

The following is a contribution by empireofpain enjoy:

"I may get called out on this and flamed.....but im just gonna say what alot of americans and people think. Who gives a rats arse about the iranian people? YOU? i think not. what have you done to help them besides sit on your fat lazy butts and post on a conspiracy forum? you people are PATHETIC. knowing fool well you cant do anything at all yet you come here and run your mouths off like little kids trying to rebel.
The truth is....you dont give 2 craps about the middle east.

You may sit here and condemn attacks or actions all you want....but the reality is you are just a bunch of pussies.

You dont care. because as soon as oil prices and gas prices start sky rocketting you people will be the first to say 'do something about it'.

and we all know what 'doing something about it' entails yeah?

You all like to put up a face on this forummake yourself feel good.......but this forum is essentially FANTASY. we may discuss certain events and let our opinions be known.....but the truth is...opinions matter didly squat in the REAL world.

Nothing you will ever do and say will change ANYTHING.

All you pacifists on here are FAKE. because you are just like sheep. just like the average people you folks despise so much.On one face you frown and snarl about aerican imperialism' and every other 'injustice' in the world. On the other face you get off your nice 500-1000$ dollar computer,go eat your fast food or what ever high end food 75% of the world are too poor to afford,go ride in your expensive gas guzzler while complaining about 'climate change',go to work in a capatalistic system everyday that you 'hate' (forgetting that,that's what made the western world great). you really are NO different then the sheep you make fun of.

So im just gonna come out and say it! Who gives a rats arse about iran,gaza,etc. and all the little islamo-facists on the middle east? better yet who gives a rats bunghole about anyone other then your fellow countrymen?

I dont.

and i think if any of you were REALLY truthful you would find you dont care as well.

all this concern about 'war' is bullcrap. because you dont care about the lives lost on the opposing side....thats bullcrap and you know it. its self-preservation. with the weapons we have now war is not wise....and thats the only thing from stopping us and the only real reason any of you care.

because you know if war starts its gonna cause poop to fall into YOUR cheerios.

No other reason.

dont lie and deny it.

Deep down none of you care about iranian people.

Im just being truthful about it knowing and saying that i dont.

So i have stopped fighting this. I have stopped fighting my instincts. Im gonna admit it. Im fascinated by war.....i watch the military channel religiously. I play violent video games and cheer when i shoot my enemies in the face. My pulse races when i see blood and action in action/fighting movies.

Instead of feeling sick to my stomache when i see the weapons we have made. Instead of feeling sad that so much money is 'wasted' developing weapons of war.....I FEEL PRIDE.

Thats right...i feel pride knowing how great of warriors our species it. And if we ever do meet aliens....and we have to 'get rid' of them...go ahead.

Thats just who we are as a species. Quit fighting it.

Maybe im just another breed from you guys?"

You yesterday I believe?

I'm all for reinvention but a day to perform that U-turn? Shocking

To add linky poos www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

so glad you took a comment i said yesterday and felt the need to post it on another board to disparage me. if im not mistaken....is that not against the terms and conditions?

You are essentially trying to start a fight on this by doing that you know. im pretty sure that you dont go on another thread and take someones comment and post it on another thread to disparage that persons opinion.

you are a an a-hole my good sir

i dont hate anyone you putz. i made that comment to show my opinion on war within the middle east. im just tired of thread after thread of this bullcrap.

In fact it is not a u-turn as you said it was. i have been insistent of my opinions. I dont care about the gazans. i dont care about the israelis. I dont care about the iranians. in fact i think of the whole middle east was nuked and everyone died there the world would be a better place.

You can have your freaking opinions on israel....but for gods sake quit making so many threads about it.

israel this....israel that. im getting sick and tired of it.

and the lack of attention this thread has gotten has shown that. not even a full page of respones 5 days after posting it. people are tired of hearing about it.

You have done worse damage to your cause then us 'israeli mouth pieces' by bringing so much attention to it.

and with regards to the video.....OP you are full of it. because he is not walking THROUGH the damn barrels....he is walking BETWEEN them. you need to have your eyes checked.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by empireofpain]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh and just to ask all of you...what qualifications do YOU have to deem this video tampered with? im willing to bet NONE.

You have no proof but opinion that it is tampered with.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by empireofpain
you are a an a-hole my good sir...i dont hate anyone you putz. ...in fact i think of the whole middle east was nuked and everyone died there the world would be a better place... quit making so many threads about it.

and the lack of attention this thread has gotten has shown that. not even a full page of respones 5 days after posting it. people are tired of hearing about it.

...us 'israeli mouth pieces' by bringing so much attention to it.

and with regards to the video.....OP you are full of it. because he is not walking THROUGH the damn barrels....he is walking BETWEEN them. you need to have your eyes checked.

Five days after posting it?

(posted on 22-6-2010 at 07:09 PM) My OP
(posted on 23-6-2010 at 04:40 PM) Your angry drivel
There's 24 hours in a day, so it looks to me like I'm not the only one who needs an eye examination, but for your benefit, let's count the days between your post and the OP... uh... almost 1.
You're extremely rude, hardly surprising with a quick glimpse through your post history here, but since you seem to be so intimately familiar with the rules here on ATS perhaps you should edit your post to reflect it, calling another poster an 'A-hole' and a 'putz' isn't allowed here and I think you owe Big Raging Loner an apology.
I'm pretty damned qualified by the way, I've worked on both sides of the camera in over a dozen films. I'm not saying the footage has been tampered with, I'm saying that whole scene is complete contrived rubbish. These guys are walking through the metal because it's a post production CGI matte made to look like the Mavi Marmara and the footage was probably shot days after the incident.
Sorry you can't see it, it's blatant and obvious, and I'm sorry it makes you so angry. I felt the same way when I found out Israel had gone to such disgusting and dishonest lengths to demonize a humanitarian convoy and cover up their murderous actions with this flim flam footage.
Megaphoners
Little more than spammers.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Come on guys…
That is a refection of the soldier off the polished top of the tie off cleat. Even if that is a staged filmed event, the cleats are real, green screening does not work that way. You green screen in a background not foreground detail. If they wanted to green screen in the cleats there would still have to be a solid object sitting in that location, the same size and shape of the cleat, but painted green or blue.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c9729ab623d.jpg[/atsimg]

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Edit:
Pic did not show for some reason?

[edit on 6/24/2010 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

You should watch the video, this isn't the only glaring hole but the guy literally walks into the metal. In the negative still frame I posted you can clearly see the outline of the object go around his leg. It's hard to tell from the stills, but it's pretty obviously not a reflection, unless the guy is transparent from the waist down.
It doesn't have to be a solid object for a green screen, a two dimesnional surface is all that is needed to chroma key from, and IMO it's probably a digital matte layer added in post production, the footage is fake.

Edit:
Sharpened and 'electrified' with Corel Photohouse, no other alterations, at this level of sharpness the white in the hand is rainbowed, but it shows pretty clearly the guys leg IN the metal...

Brightness and Contrast adjusted to emphasize the black area of the metal, then photo negative added...

See the brownish area going around the guys leg? He's in there.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You should watch the video, this isn't the only glaring hole but the guy literally walks into the metal.

I watched it, he walked close to it but around it. Again, when you film something like that, you would place an object of the same size and shape there so both the actors know where it is, and so they have something to edit it onto. Its not like it would be an expensive prop to build and throw out there, why would they bother to spend thousands of dollars to video edit in a cleat when they could make a prop for about 20 bucks in their garage in under 30 minutes? After all its simple a cylinder painted gloss black.

In the negative still frame I posted you can clearly see the outline of the object go around his leg.

No, you see his leg close to the object and the line of the refection of his leg on the cleat.

It's hard to tell from the stills, but it's pretty obviously not a reflection, unless the guy is transparent from the waist down.

Some of the problem might be the pixelization of the video on the net, we would really need a clearer copy to see it well.

It doesn't have to be a solid object for a green screen, a two dimesnional surface is all that is needed to chroma key from, and IMO it's probably a digital matte layer added in post production, the footage is fake.

Again, why spend even a hundred dollars to edit in something that any fool can make for $20 or less in 30 minutes or less. Heck you can make one out of cardstock paper in no time at all, cut it, make the cylinder, add a flat disk to the top, and spray paint it black. I could understand them doing this if it was some expensive, fantastical prop to build, but it’s a cleat…

See the brownish area going around the guys leg? He's in there.

You start to play with those filters on a pixilated piece of compressed video and you can find all kinds of silly stuff, you know that. Just look at all the Reptilian shape shifting videos we get here on ATS.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Well we're at an impasse then, because it's pretty obvious to me that the guy walks through the metal. As to playing with filters, brightness/contrast and negatives enhance areas of similar RGB's, but it's not worth arguing the finer points about it because it's just too easy for someone to come along and say "I don't see it". I have a really hard time with that kind of denial but I will assume it to be your honest opinion and not an intentional misdirection.
You get a sort of sixth sense about film when you've been on a film set or have done alot of editing, and I've got enough experience in the field to say with some certainty that the clip is a glaring fakery with poorly done CGI that was sold to the world as justification for using live fire on unarmed civilians. If you're sold on it, that's all well and good, what bothers me is that millions of others were sold on it as well and it's obviously faked.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join