It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks

www.telegraph.co.uk

Dutch police are to use "decoy Jews", by dressing law enforcers in Jewish religious dress such as skullcaps, in an effort to catch anti-Semitic attackers.

Lodewijk Asscher, Amsterdam's mayor, has ordered the new decoy strategy to cut the number of verbal and physical attacks on Jews, amid fears that anti-Semitic "hate crime" is on the rise.

"Jews in at least six Amsterdam neighbourhoods often cannot cross the street wearing a skullcap without being insulted, spat at or even attacked,"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is a lame response to pure thuggery. Amsterdam was once a fantastic city with a liberal, live and let live culture. It has been turned into a city of angry, violent thugs.

Visiting Amsterdam last year and staying in a nice hotel, I was told not to go outside in any part of the city at night by myself. I was told by both the police and the hotel employees not to take my children out and about other than in a couple of neighborhoods and certainly not after dusk.

What is going on? It is a complete lack of law enforcement and punishment targeted at young, drug abusing thugs.

You use decoys to lure animals. That the Dutch are using decoys to lure this human refuse is disgusting and shameful.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
crazy stuff, but it has me wanting some... They should put decoy jews up for sale
I could really use one at work sometimes with my boss, or my taxes for that matter

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Decoy Jew was my wrestling name in college.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Heh. Decoy Jews. Oy Vey!!!

Let's see about the requirements.

Big hooked nose, check
Eat children, check
Cheat people out of money, check.
Say convincingly, "I have nowhere safe to live, everyone hates me because I am a Jew". check.
Oh, poor me, check
Everyone hates me,check.
Bubby, what are you doing with that goyem girl, check.

LOL.

Hey, I am just having fun. Just playing. Decoy Jews. LOL.

Seriously, though, I have a dear friend in Israel and I try to convince her, get out NOW!!!!!!! Come live with us and make a go at it. We will support you. And her response is, "Where can I go? No one will accept me. Everyone will hate me because I am a Jew. They will kick me from country to country, or just kill me."

Good grief the propaganda the Israeli government puts out to keep their peoples under control!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Heh. Decoy Jews. Oy Vey!!!

Let's see about the requirements.

Big hooked nose, check
Eat children, check
Cheat people out of money, check.
Say convincingly, "I have nowhere safe to live, everyone hates me because I am a Jew". check.
Oh, poor me, check
Everyone hates me,check.
Bubby, what are you doing with that goyem girl, check.

LOL.

Hey, I am just having fun. Just playing. Decoy Jews. LOL.

Seriously, though, I have a dear friend in Israel and I try to convince her, get out NOW!!!!!!! Come live with us and make a go at it. We will support you. And her response is, "Where can I go? No one will accept me. Everyone will hate me because I am a Jew. They will kick me from country to country, or just kill me."

Good grief the propaganda the Israeli government puts out to keep their peoples under control!

Edit to say: Oh, it was so important I had to say it twce! LOL. Sorry bout the double post.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by kyred]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Boy, how would you like to be assigned the job of Jew decoy? Go home with a couple welts on your head from flying debris. Think about it, attacks on Orthodox Jews probably consist of throwing a bottle out of a car window or a sucker punch.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Starting at 0:53

My comment to the topic will follow later.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
does anyone know why theres this heightened anti-semitism going on in the netherlands?

are they being perpetrated by mid east immigrants?

do other immigrant minorities eg asians/africans face the same treatment but are not publicized as much?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hmm anti-semitism in europe...wondering if that rings a bell...history repeats itself....once jewish bankers ruin a country....you know who gets blamed...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Decoy Jews?

Are these the Quacking type....... or do they just sing "This land is my land....."

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It's the muslim youth that is doing this.

They are causing many problems in our big cities.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
It's the muslim youth that is doing this.

They are causing many problems in our big cities.

I know what you mean, my Auntie in Holland has told me many horrible stories regarding the Islamic People over there, not all of course, but you get your groups who like nothing better then to force their ideology onto Society.

The more problems there are between Israel and their Neighbors, the more Europe suffers from the backlash.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

Yes, but I have to say I have no sympathy for Israel either.

However, that doesn't warrant them to attack individuals of Jewish descent or cause trouble in any form.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

As far as I know asian/african minorities are not discriminated in the netherlands, then again maybe it isn't much publicised, but I have never seen it.

Actually jew hate is new to me as a occuring phenomena in the netherlands.

Lets see just from the top of my head.

Dutch natives do to some extent hate immgrants especially those from muslim countries. ( They love to generalise )

3rd generation immigrants, mostly from islamic countries hate society in general and I believe they are experiencing varying forms of identity crisisies more then anything. This makes them eager to lash out.

I have never heard of jews doing anything bad, except ofcourse the bankers and Israel, but frankly in the common mind of a dutchmen such considerations are not present. But seeing the video above the media loves to point out how jews are very much the victim. They forget to mention all other groups that are getting slandered like this. Thats about allmost everybody. Because everybody discriminates evverybody sigh.

So many people have such a lack of love that they feel they can only project outside. Hopefully in time this will change for the better.

Now the police move on to some kind of semi-provactive pre crime form of action. People are such wimps and hypocrites if you want a problem dealt with then deal with the problem, but no they have to catch them in the act and then give them a fine or a short period in jail that doesnt change anything.

If the people in the netherlands really wanted this all to stop they would make sure all those guys are picked up and put into a correctional facillity, where their souls could be cracked and then be done with it. Or something. The point is everybody is always beating around the bush about what to do because all kinds of morals and judgements are in the way, but in the meantime we are getting an right extremist-police state government because of it.

We are all but people....oh well.
End rant.

Kind regards.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hopefully Jews not living in Israel will realise that the actions of the Israeli government are intensifying the hatred against Jews in other parts of the world. The harsher and more disproportionate action taken by the Israeli government, the stronger and more unwavering anti-Jewish sentiment will increase towards Jews in general.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
People being prejudice against another group of people!? My god, how can this happen?

Although it is pathetic for someone to attack another for their beliefs or any other lame reason, it's really not uncommon at all and I don't believe this really story would get that much attention if it wasn't Jews being attacked. There is enough violence and hate among groups of other diversities that if there is going to be a lot of news about "Jew hate" that we need to cover all the other prejudice stories just as much.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This is really getting blown up.
I may live in a other town than Amsterdam but you know, in Holland nothing can be far away.
(3,5 - 4 hour drive and you've crossed the biggest possible distance... if you want)

The previous mayor, who just quit his job to join a political party (PVDA) as chairman because the sitting one left his, is jewish as well.
I don't know if we should jump into assumption that this says something but this 'problem' is blown out of proportion.

We see the kid in de vid and to me it looks like a person pointing something out(in general
).
Not the famous "youhavetobethistalltorideindication'

And then ofcourse, there are people who actually say unkind things to outspoken jewish people.
But these people are either, uneducated or insecure.
Why would one feel the need to project on the outside world this much?
And why with such quantities of stupidity?
Because these are people who are insecure about themselves and about everything they see.

Now take a certain ethnic group, put them under political/media fire (not to speak of the social disadvantages) and you only double the negative effects of their faulty upbringing. This is what is happening to a lot of people from Marocco here.
(Side note, I know quite some foreign people that live here
And I can say that those Geert Wilders voters could learn a lesson or 2 in respect and how to take care of people.)

Now of course, as nobody does, the don't want this unjustified negative attention.
And then in the only way they have seen and know they deal with it.
Bite off of yourself.

The ones ultimately responsible for this know that they are responsible but they can't fix it in an orthodox way, that would cost way to much, educating 3,36 Million extra people.
And off course these people want proper housing and medical care, benefits.

SO.....
Put in place a new problem, make the victims the aggressors and soon we'll forget about what 'holland' those people live in.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LordTacos

Jeah, I agree, because the Jews are the victims in this case it seems like special attention is warranted.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I mean more like, the people that are 'picked' on are biting off of themselves now.
They are just as simple so they pick the next best clear different group and go.

So in that sense you could indeed say that those jewish people in Amsterdam are the victims to a chainreaction.

<<   2  3 >>

join