It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Last Squeaker! Refrain From Smoking!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If this article has any merit then I pray and tell all my friends and family to please leave these areas. I do not know the credibility of this author, but this is why I am posting. A giant methane gas is supposedly below the Gulf where BP was drilling and if it explodes then a blast wave as powerful as an atomic bomb will devestate the area. ATS community lets figure this out because if it is true and they are hiding it we need to tell our friends and family to use caution and do what they feel is necessary to protect themselves. I hope and pray this article has no merit though, because it could usher in unfathomable consequences.

www.helium.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There are a couple threads on this already.

Welcome to ATS. I will get you the links to the threads. This is also the introduction thread, you really can't post anything but an introduction on here. You need 20 posts to make a thread.

What made you join? Was it this article?

Methane Levels
The above thread is pretty good and has some information on this. I live in FL and this really freaks me out!

[edit on 6/22/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I have followed ATS since early 2000 I just never made an account. I really didn't care to get involoved with the debating that is present, just have a lot of friends and fam in the area and I don't want to see anyone hurt. It wouldn't have scared me so much if the other news article about methane levels being really high wasn't released publically about 3 hours ago. It is very disturbing. I don't know what to think. My prayers are with you!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
refrain from smoking!!!

top topics

join