It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Have a Right to ????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by St-Patrick
reply to post by bigfoot1212

I don't want to be rude but:

Let's not forget that you americans, took thousands and thousands of life and went to war in the name of democracy (oil).

Maybe it is payback time looking at what is going on your side of the border. Illegal immigrants and the oil spill............ 1+1 =2

Yeah because I personally went out of the country and did this to them....
EPIC FAIL

When will you all stop lumping american citizens with these worthless corrupt psychotic government we've so been lied to by, and see that we're individuals and do NOT approve of what our government is doing andd has done and maybe we're ready to take back our country, but with the added intrusion of the illegals, how can we even get anything going?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

personally i have never agreed with any of our wars since ww2.bp needs to be held responsible but what also have to wage war on the illegals- they steal jobs bet benifits citizens can't ,have anchor babies etc steal our tax money etc-somethig needs to be done

[edit on 22-6-2010 by bigfoot1212]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I agree with you.
In personal life, Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Australians, Mexicans etc... We are all the same. We work our ass off, we try to do our best with our children, we mow the lawn and take care of our personal business. When I say Americans, it is as a whole. The American nation. I know that most of you down there do not agree with the war that your country is at. High cost in life and mulla ($$$). But when I think about USA, first thing that come in my mind is war not peace.

Take all the money that your country spend at war and invest it in medical research and right now we have a cure for cancer and aids.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfoot1212
reply to post by St-Patrick

personally i have never agreed with any of our wars since ww2.bp needs to be held responsible but what also have to wage war on the illegals- they steal jobs bet benifits citizens can't ,have anchor babies etc steal our tax money etc-somethig needs to be done

What is so sick about this BPOCALYPSE is that one way or the other you the american citizen will have to pay for it.....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by ninthaxis

Based on the rules of society as it is today, these are not rights. If someone came to my door hungry and they were legal or illegal right now wouldn't get smack, because my familoy comes first and I have none to spare, and I am sick of people trying to extort what the hell I do have to take it out of my hands! AND MY CHILDREN'S MOUTHS!!!! I am sick of it!!!!
Nobody has any rights except their own ingenuity and learn how to conform with society and the laws therein!!!!!!!

Whoa!! HAHAHA WHOA NELLY!! Do you even know what the legal definition of a society is? Do you know the difference between Lawful and Legal? :S

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by ninthaxis

Based on the rules of society as it is today, these are not rights. If someone came to my door hungry and they were legal or illegal right now wouldn't get smack, because my familoy comes first and I have none to spare, and I am sick of people trying to extort what the hell I do have to take it out of my hands! AND MY CHILDREN'S MOUTHS!!!! I am sick of it!!!!
Nobody has any rights except their own ingenuity and learn how to conform with society and the laws therein!!!!!!!

Whoa!! HAHAHA WHOA NELLY!! Do you even know what the legal definition of a society is? Do you know the difference between Lawful and Legal? :S

Yes; it is unlawful and illegal, (Legal and lawful are the same, synonimous) to enter this country without corerct documentation, (dunno what happened to teh entire sentence, anyway) according to our society's law. What crack are you smoking. Lay off it. I know all those definitions; of society and whats lawful and legal. America is a society ruled by a government who enforced well, they MADE borders for this society. Legal and lawful is just as stated abiding by that governments set of laws... ie, crossing the border without legal documentation=unlawful and illegal. Do you need a dictionary? How about a history tutor? How old are you, ten?
legal -adj., adv. according to law, not in violation of law or anything ...
Unawful: referring to any action which is in violation of a statute, federal or state constitution, or established legal precedents
so lawful....by way of common sense equals LEGAL!!!!

•S: (n) society (an extended social group having a distinctive cultural and economic organization
I guess that desn't apply to the USA???

SOURCE

Gosh, I hope you're not in Law school, if you are, better get yourself a tutor, God forbid if you're already a lawyer!!!! God help us all if you are a lawyer!!!!

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

i agree

But Illegal immigrants want a better life. Instead of spending millions to build a fence, spend those millions to make life better in Mexico so that they won’t feel the need to run here..

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

I do so agree with you !

Some Mexicans go to USA for a better life. Some Americans comes to Canada for the same reason, even some Canadians dream about going to USA for a better life. I wonder If some americans dream about going to live in Mexico or Cuba. Let's not forget that we all live on the same planet and we all should help each others.

As an anti-islamic I even help an islamic to get a job here. I guess I can see the good in everyone...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Instead of acting superior how about you explain yourself. You added nothing to this discussion other than to laugh at a member's post. How about you reference what you are referring to and explain the difference between lawful and legal and how it relates to the topic at hand. Just because you know something that others don't, doesn't make you superior or give you the right to belittle them.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pewbert
ok, i couldn't resist doing this but lets see what everyone thinks.

if we are going to start giving rights to Illegals why should we stop there?

Illegals Have a Right to Run for Elected Government Office like : Labor Chief - Police Chief - Congress - Senate - Judges - Governors - take your pick. for the life of me i can't see where they could do worse than the bunch we have in office now.

toss this around some and see if we should email this thread Obama and the blow hard that started it. wonder if they would like it?

In the United States, illegal immigrants have the natural rights outline in your Declaration Of Independence: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. These rights are intrinsic to all humanity according to the declaration and are inalienabel. Therefore the United States must extend these rights to all persons they encounter, not just citizens of their country.

Other than that, you're party to some United Nations treaties on human rights, those must be followed but that is all.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier

Originally posted by Pewbert
ok so some D--S--T can't take a joke. nor could he read that what i worte was not a personal attack.

mod get real..

Weather or not you feel your action was justified it against the T&C. I have just joined the website and actually took the time to read them.

Let me ask you a question.

Do you think that "illegal" is a term of perspective or a term of truth?

Illegal is just something that someone used to define something that they themselves didn't agree with/ didn't understand.

It would appear from this last statement that some one needs to get a dictionary.
They call things "illegal" because there are laws against certain things.

It is illegal to get caught raising, or making, and selling dope.

It is illegal to get caught driving 85 in a 35 mph zone.

It is illegal to get caught beating the hell out of your childern.

It is illegal to get caught entering into a foriegn country withouot proper documentation. Let me add, ANY country, even the U S A.

It does not matter if you agree or disagree with the law, you just have to abide by them or suffer the consiquencies of getting caught violating them.

I hope this posting has been helpful in educating you, so far as the legal systems of most of the civilized world.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by hdutton]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My Illegal Alien Bill of Rights:
1. To be deported to their country of origin, at the expense of their country of origin.
2. To have DNA & Fingerprints taken so that can be matched against crime databases, and documented for stiffer penalties upon future arrests.
3. To not be tortured during the course of their deportation.
4. To have a statement read to them in their native tongue by a native by an attorney whose native tongue is the same as the offending party, that the offending party will be forced to serve a hard labor sentence for 1 year upon returning illegally a second time, and to be summarily executed upon returning illegally for a 3rd time (alternatively, there could be an arrangement whereby the UN agrees to give the offending party asylum, a condition of which is that they have to be relocated to a different continent altogether so as to decrease their likelihood of returning to the US illegally). Sure these are hard options, but we have to make it so that there are consequences in place that serve as a true deterrent to repeat offenses, and I refuse to consider housing them in a US prison at the taxpayers expense as a viable option.
5. To have their remains shipped to their country of origin, following an assumed third offense, at the expense of their country of origin.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
My personal belief is that "illegals" have a right to health, food & shelter.

Illegal is just why they are according to laws.

Who is to say someone is illegal?

We are all born onto the same planet.

It's just the man drawn boarders that continue to divide us.

Just my two cents.

Umm, INS. There are borders. If there were no borders, we'd have anarchy ot be under sharia law. We'd be even further tilted toward being a bankrupt nation. We need to be divided. Could you imagine if this countr had a radical muslim population of consequense? Or just arbitrarily allowed the population of Sierra Leone into the country?

Borders are great. We have borders for the same reason I have a fence around my property. I let the people in whom I invite and it keeps out those whom I didn't. And the thing is the US has an invisible fence up, but an open invitation to all. Some people ignore the invite and crash the party. Time to call abouncer.

As far as do illegals have rights? They have basic human rights, thats it. Theyy don't have basic civil rights afforder to American citizens. They have no more rights than an invading soldier would have.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by belowcommonknowledge
My Illegal Alien Bill of Rights:
1. To be deported to their country of origin, at the expense of their country of origin.
2. To have DNA & Fingerprints taken so that can be matched against crime databases, and documented for stiffer penalties upon future arrests.
3. To not be tortured during the course of their deportation.
4. To have a statement read to them in their native tongue by a native by an attorney whose native tongue is the same as the offending party, that the offending party will be forced to serve a hard labor sentence for 1 year upon returning illegally a second time, and to be summarily executed upon returning illegally for a 3rd time (alternatively, there could be an arrangement whereby the UN agrees to give the offending party asylum, a condition of which is that they have to be relocated to a different continent altogether so as to decrease their likelihood of returning to the US illegally). Sure these are hard options, but we have to make it so that there are consequences in place that serve as a true deterrent to repeat offenses, and I refuse to consider housing them in a US prison at the taxpayers expense as a viable option.
5. To have their remains shipped to their country of origin, following an assumed third offense, at the expense of their country of origin.

Behold the stereotypical American response: If they try it again, shoot em.

I am all for the enforcing of existing laws, but to outright kill people purely for trying to get a better life is evil. You live in a nation of immigrants, on land that was not originally yours, and don't you believe for a second that all of your forefathers were legal. There were plenty of people who went around the system then too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join