It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Have a Right to ????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ok, i couldn't resist doing this but lets see what everyone thinks.

if we are going to start giving rights to Illegals why should we stop there?

Illegals Have a Right to Run for Elected Government Office like : Labor Chief - Police Chief - Congress - Senate - Judges - Governors - take your pick. for the life of me i can't see where they could do worse than the bunch we have in office now.

toss this around some and see if we should email this thread Obama and the blow hard that started it. wonder if they would like it?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
illegals only have rights in their country.
I don't expect to sneak into another country and expect to have legal rights.

they don't deserve any legal rights

it's called ILLEGAL for a reason.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
My personal belief is that "illegals" have a right to health, food & shelter.

Illegal is just why they are according to laws.

Who is to say someone is illegal?

We are all born onto the same planet.

It's just the man drawn boarders that continue to divide us.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Illegal is illegal don't matter how you look at it. As for their rights - they have the right to be respectfully transported back to border of the country from which they came.

Sorry if I offended anyone but that is the way I feel.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
*Mod Edit - keep it on topic please. Cheers, alien

[edit on 22-6-2010 by alien]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Whatever the current law happens to be: - an illegal ALIEN shouldn't have rights afforded like those who are LEGAL. There are proper channels to gain LEGAL status. Just do the right thing for once, folks.

[edit on 2010-6-22 by pikypiky]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Illegals have a right to accept there breaking out migration laws and be deported.. immigrants have a right to apply for becoming a citizen and entering the country through the front door , announced, and welcomed in properly..

I don't know how it works around your parts , but a person that enters my home unannounced and illegally, gets a close up view of a the business end of a shot gun at a minimum.

Illegal immigrants are criminals already... Not that there all bad people, I speed once and a while on the freeway, but I'm also willing to pay the ticket when i get pulled over for breaking that law.. if your here illegally expect to be sent back to where you came from ..

I'm all for having people come to this country , but use the damn front door and sign the damn guest book!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Illegals have a right . . .

to have their butts shipped back to their country of origin.

That is all.

link   
My 2 cents here...

Since north american citizens that are in jail do not have the right to vote, It is kind of hard to understand why illegal aliens would be aloud to have any right........

2nd line

link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pewbert
ok so some D--S--T can't take a joke. nor could he read that what i worte was not a personal attack.

mod get real..

Weather or not you feel your action was justified it against the T&C. I have just joined the website and actually took the time to read them.

Let me ask you a question.

Do you think that "illegal" is a term of perspective or a term of truth?

Illegal is just something that someone used to define something that they themselves didn't agree with/ didn't understand.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
ok lets try this - everyone that has posted, DID any of you even read past the headline?

yes or no's would be fine.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I guess its just me, but a right is something a person has no matter what. Priviledges may be taken away not rights. With that said, I believe they have the right to food, water, health care and civil treatment. 7/10 posts in this thread equate illegals to cattle with their views and I find it repulsive. To say they have no rights in the US is to say a human being does not have inalienable rights, a very prehistoric view of humanity.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pewbert

yes

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Polite Mod Request

Hi People,

Can we please keep it on-topic and all that...

Cheers,
ALIEN

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join