It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID tags coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
google must be the easiest evil empire to defeat. it can be defeated by not using your computer. plan b, don't google anything and use msn search.

Yes, yes, and yes! I learned quite awhile ago that Google was tracking my web browsing, and switched to clusty.com... Google sets a tracking cookie in your computer, and sadly, most Windows users do not know much about internet security of the facts about cookies.

Disturbing Facts About Google

Interesting facts about Google Adsense

Google: User cookies to expire after two years

Two years? A little long for a search engine cookie, don't you think? I run Fedora Linux, and Firefox. I configure Firefox for private browsing, and use a proxy and a strong Itables Firewall, and I still get email spam, and websites try really hard to set profile cookies and make pop-ups all over my page. I do happen to think Google is deeply involved with DoD, CIA and NWO/Illuminati. Curiously, the majority of Linux Distros come with Google as the default page when you first call up Firefox, and Google is the default search engine in the search bar. I am left to wonder just how deep into things Google really is. I do not trust them, no way, no how.
Microsoft Windows users, learn about your computer, and set Internet Options so that "Temporary Internet Files" are deleted when you close IE, better still use Firefox and set it for private browsing. The internet is not a safe place to surf.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yes, John Titor was sent back in time in an effort to stop the search engine wars. However the ASKJEEVES.com resistance that he set up quickly became a casualty of the war and was simply ineffective. With yahoo, google, and msnsearch all positioned to fight it out for number one, no matter who is the victor the out come will be the same. WE ALL LOOSE. What many people do not realize is that the IBM 5100 that John Titor was sent back to recover was not used for debugging software. No you see the truth is that there already was a corrupted code segment in only a handful of 5100's. These code segments created a rare occurrence where the software actually became sentient! This "glitch" to this day cannot be recreated or reproduced. Many people tried to warn us of the impending search engine wars (ie skynet from the terminator or even the matrix) however, their cries fell upon deaf ears.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
PEOPLE, GOOGLE IS SKYNET

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Some believe that Ra is Xeus, Xenus father. When he went back in time, he brought the skills humanity to become a future member of the Star of Ra, a empire made to stop the enslaving of the entire universe. Without humanitys ability to block remote viewing, Xenu, will be able to enslave the minds of a large portion of universes minds.
I'm talking about the brain washed, pay your way to heaven, Scientology. Not far off from Mormonism. Yet another religion that was made to enslave the mind. For the time it was good for people. Rather than beliving in aliens, Xenu made a religion to captivate the minds of people using a religious symbol like jesus to deceive the population. John titor, john smith...all a plot from xenu to stop his father from stopping his movement to enlave life.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Now john titor, is using google to cause wide spread panic to confuse the world before his invasion. Yet another tool made by Xenu to conquer the human mind and life.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
with the concerns about 1) identity theft, and 2) money laundering for drugs, terrorists and other crime activity; RFID is a possible solution.

also sounds a lot like the Mark of the Beast mentioned in Revelations in the Bible; the 'mark' would be in someone's hand or forehead (not everyone has a hand!) and would be required for commercial transactions.

just a coincidence, I'm sure...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think that one day it may become a legal requirement to have a RFID chip, however I think this may be far off in the future and they will, at first, be used to store your medical data and act as a way for the police positively identify who you are. I really can’t see how Google using them for mass advertising would fit any to any conspiracy about RFID chips. Your point is interesting all the same, i just don’t buy it.

wanted to add this. I also think that before RFID chips or instead of the chips they will use barcodes.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by kevinunknown]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
With more and more states facing budget problems, it would be cheaper to have a corporation such as google finance these projects. A company like google could step in, spend millions, use the expenditures as tax write offs, and then have a clause where they are allowed access to this data. At which point they could turn around and sell your information to marketing firms. It's all about money.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
wireless.fcc.gov...

auctionbidding.fcc.gov...!-1888167 244!1194443966!1277329712259

Many people "won" the 700mhz band...not just google.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by debunkthenerd

Some believe that Ra is Xeus, Xenus father. When he went back in time, he brought the skills humanity to become a future member of the Star of Ra, a empire made to stop the enslaving of the entire universe. Without humanitys ability to block remote viewing, Xenu, will be able to enslave the minds of a large portion of universes minds.
I'm talking about the brain washed, pay your way to heaven, Scientology. Not far off from Mormonism. Yet another religion that was made to enslave the mind. For the time it was good for people. Rather than beliving in aliens, Xenu made a religion to captivate the minds of people using a religious symbol like jesus to deceive the population. John titor, john smith...all a plot from xenu to stop his father from stopping his movement to enlave life.

I'm pretty sure you meant Zues, not Xues... But as a member of the Teegeack Alliance for the Advancement of Liberated Homosapiens, maybe I can clarify some things for you. Thetan levels in the Icelandic population posed a threat to the Galactic Federation and the decision was made by Xenu to destroy them by detonating a Hydrogen Bomb in the Eyjafjallajokull volcano. Although the Teegeack Alliance was successful in preventing said detonation, Xenu's armies have implemented alternative methods of triggering a volcanic erruption. I am sorry to inform you but John Titor's mission was not to conspire with Xenu, but actually to stop the earlier mentioned Search Engine Wars of 2012. As a member of the church of scientology it is quite often I see peoples, well misunderstanding, of my religion. Although we may be persecuted for our beliefs I only ask that you try to educate yourself before judging. After all, there is no reason we cannot openly discuss the matter without the need for attacking one's beliefs. Lets try to keep this civil and polite
Though our church maybe relatively new, compared to other religious foundations, we are a recognized religion and are entitled to same rights that christians, jews, muslims, and hindus enjoy. If you can't wrap yourself around that, then I would like to invite you to a free stress test to determine your stress levels. Rest assured there will be free literature you can take home with you to enjoy plus at all locations we are more than happy to provide refreshments free of charge. I think you will enjoy our galactic punch cooler, every one does! everyone....

[edit on 24-6-2010 by velociraper]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Your second link isn't working.

AT&T and Verizon where the big winners of the auctions. I don't see anything about Google winning any of them.
www.engadget.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HrdCorHillbilly

Well the 700mhz band is in seperate blocks, blocks a-e. So there was more than one auction and i do not think all of them are done being auctioned off

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by velociraper
[m

How in the world did Titor and Scientology get brought into a discussion about RFIDs? The whole conspiracy behind verichip and the likes I could see as holding water, but Titor and Xenu belong in SciFi novels where they originated.
I could see a company as large as Google being involved in lojacking and privacy invasions, I really could.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by HrdCorHillbilly

Well the 700mhz band is in seperate blocks, blocks a-e. So there was more than one auction and i do not think all of them are done being auctioned off

Correct... the Block D is still up for grabs. Not sure what they will do with it though. It's going to be auctioned off or used for emergency personnel.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join