It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID tags coming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
With the recent switch to digital cable, the pre-existing infrastructure for an RFID tracking system is already in place. What people do not realize that the old frequencies that were used by analog transmission stations are now owned by (not the military) one large corporate entity, GOOGLE Inc. In an effort to monitor where you travel to maximize advertising and collect demographic information, Google has launched an all out war on your privacy. Their plan is to bombard you 24 / 7 with advertising, eventually culminating with subliminal advertisement while you are asleep! Google has been behind the recession too, their focus groups quickly realized that while at work, your exposure to advertisements was not maximized! People, the truth is out there. Google is an evil empire and is hell bent on enslaving the masses. You are slowly being brain washed and need to wake up! I am still researching several pharmaceutical companies, RFID manufacturing companies, and health care providers to determine who are the controlling stock holders. Any additional help would be greatly appreciated. Once again people, remember that material goods are not the key to happiness and resist the hype!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
while i find the thought of RFID chips frightening and am fairly positive this is a long term goal. either implant or simply in your drivers lisence/N.I.C...

i would like to see you supply some more evidence , and a source or two for your claims.otherwise this is simply another "ZOMG THEY GONNA CHIP US !!!!"thread..

thanks in advance

~meathead

edit for spelling probably more spelling errors but it is not my strong suit

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Mike Stivic]

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Mike Stivic]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
google must be the easiest evil empire to defeat. it can be defeated by not using your computer. plan b, don't google anything and use msn search.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Maryland is soon going to have the biometric data included on drivers licenses along with RFID. I think you are spot on, we are being invaded mentally by the creeping commercial web presence if you will. Most of us are so integrated with the web already that without it we couldnt pay bills, communicate with many of our friends and family, even do our work. This kind of dependency makes us vulnerable to many subliminal influences.

Do you know anything about the Gov taking over the 700mhz band? I have a suspicion that the purpose behind it is no good, just don't know what application they want it for.

Star and flag for insight

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
im sorry
i want to apologize
if i came across as harsh i see now that you just joined today. welcome aboard and i hope in the future you can elaborate on this topic, the infrastructure idea as well as googles involvement is intrigueing...

in the future though i think you will find that by supporting your theories with evidence will go along way in validating your ideas

~meathead

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
google must be the easiest evil empire to defeat. it can be defeated by not using your computer. plan b, don't google anything and use msn search.

Sadly that is far from the truth...they have their hands in everything...not to mention what is stopping large companies from swapping customer databases....they say they don't...but that about as trustworthy as our government...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Sure turning off your computer will help....errr...wait take that back....they dont care if you do...they make billions elsewhere...cant stop that really =/

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Maryland is soon going to have the biometric data included on drivers licenses along with RFID. I think you are spot on, we are being invaded mentally by the creeping commercial web presence if you will. Most of us are so integrated with the web already that without it we couldnt pay bills, communicate with many of our friends and family, even do our work. This kind of dependency makes us vulnerable to many subliminal influences.

Do you know anything about the Gov taking over the 700mhz band? I have a suspicion that the purpose behind it is no good, just don't know what application they want it for.

Sounds about right...there plan is to integrate it...step by step...and its not hard. Start with info in a card and push it til its mainstream...then pull the convenience card and claim its worth it to get a simple implant and...boom they win =/

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Mike I appreciate the input, I am still in the process of researching sub-dermal implant (who manufactures them and who controls those companies). As far as tracking goes, it is currently happening via cell phones and if you check out the following website googlephonetracking.com... you can see some of their resources. Please feel free to check back regularly for updates and I understand your disposition. I may sound like some lunatic, but I am only trying to help you all. The advertisement industry has a history of using subliminal messaging in magazines and billboards. There are more people who surf the internet rather than read a magazine these days. With mobile phone technology and wifi internet, you are no longer forced to surf from home, so ad agencies need to maximize targeting their demographic. That is where google comes in. It is no secret that they monitor your browsing and place ads tailored to individual users. So why not track where you go when you're not online and sell this information to advertising companies in an effort to place bill boards in locales that will maximize exposure to the target demographic?!?! It's big business, they don't care about invasion of privacy and your civil rights. It's all about profit margins. Exposing them will be a great undertaking, but it's one I am up for. There will be many dis-information agents trying to silence me and destroy my credibility. I understand it is difficult for you to trust in me, but I am only trying to help you. I have nothing to gain out of this.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i never stated or thought you were a lunatic , disinfo or anything of the sort.but i can see how it might be interpretted that way, and again i apologise.

i was not trying to bash you and i appreciate your investigative nature.i look forward to reading more of your research into this issue.
my thoughts in the matter is that we will be seeing the rfid chip in drivers lisences or ID cards way before they get us to accept a subdermal.

also following up on your advertising scheme, how hard would it be for an electronic billboard to switch advertisements depending on the incoming influx of cars demographics?

respectfully yours,
~meathead

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Mike I am sorry to for jumping to conclusions. I agree with you on the RFID chips being in ID cards. I don't foresee implants within the next ten years. However a stockpile of implants would be required before any motion to make it mandatory. If we can find out who manufactures the RFID tags we can see based on their manufacturing capabilities how long it would take to stockpile enough for the population. It is very convenient that there is a census taking place which would could be used as a guide. I would like to thank everyone for their support too.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I say, radio is next.
For, as you said,
RFID purposes.
Tested in Massachutsetts already for flu tracking, RFID bracelets.
The below is UK.
But, we know how globalization goes.

Culture Secretary Ben Bradshaw has announced the government’s intention to upgrade all national stations from analogue to digital by 2015. The statement preceded the hotly anticipated Digital Britain report.

The report also includes a recommendation that all new car radios sold in the UK by the end of 2013 should be digital, similar to legislation already introduced in France. Leading car manufacturers in the UK have expressed support for such a recommendation that sets out a timetable for the industry to move from analogue to digital.
radiotoday.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by velociraper

Welcome,,,there are some threads on VeriChip Etc being companies that are
involved with this. Also Biometric Data or something or other parent Company.
Search this site, the info(at least some of it) is here. I would link, but I don't remember which forum they were posted under. AND I am new here as well

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

or altavista

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Does anybody have any proof of this?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

RFID's will work in the 700MHz range.
Has anyone found out what company purchased the rights to the 700MHz band? was it Google? If so...this can be a VERY big problem.

Topic about the 700MHz band... www.abovetopsecret.com...
It has some links about the 700MHZ you may find interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HrdCorHillbilly

These frequencies are now being used by public safety entities (such as police, fire and emergency services) and by commercial providers of wireless services (such as wireless broadband services).

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Last year they made over 600 billion RFID, my number may be off but still billions.
One of the main reasons for this is Walmart's they are pushing this the same as they were the one that pushed, the SKU scan.
Verichip nolonger exist it is called PositiveID now, who also owns Steel Vault , wich nolong exist.
PositiveID is very connected, and is considered to be coparied with Google on it rise as the number one RFID chip maker.
This is a good company to buy stock in as in time, within the next five to ten years, most will be on board, to be chiped one way or another.
What do you think speed swip is, the only thing is, it is still hackable, and will stay that way until better encryption is developed.
That will be the time.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by velociraper
Mike I am sorry to for jumping to conclusions. I agree with you on the RFID chips being in ID cards. I don't foresee implants within the next ten years. However a stockpile of implants would be required before any motion to make it mandatory. If we can find out who manufactures the RFID tags we can see based on their manufacturing capabilities how long it would take to stockpile enough for the population. It is very convenient that there is a census taking place which would could be used as a guide. I would like to thank everyone for their support too.

Last year when Verichip was approved for human implantion, !000 Mexican officals were chipped.
PositiveID is the main makerof implantable chips in US right now, India wanted to impant all of their people.
It would be nothing to get up to speed for making these, all kinds of people are being implanted already.
The main reason is Health, medical records, you go to hosipital even it you are in coma they have all of your info and can treat you, nolonger standing in line at the emergency.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Interesting article on cnet.com you might want to check out. news.cnet.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Parts of this are true. I have been working with the garmin/google tracker project for the last few years. When I first started working with them I felt it a good thing since it was going to be used to track lost animals and children. Things changed one day after a board meeting with president of a big bank, not to me named, started.
The overal goal was to use a chip for not only tracking, but too authorize the use of credit with this chip. Our ceo did not like this idea because of privacy issues and said no....until he offerd a wonderful deal. Not money....but security from what is to come. ...invasion, from Xenu, led by john tidor himself.
John was not out to change history or restore history, he was from another world with a goal to steal our tech for an easy digital takeover. Once our systems are destoyed, invasion. Beware, they are among us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join