It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO pic with RAF plane, MoD refuses to investigate.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It does kinda look like an object and somehow distinct from the background cloud cover. If it's a UFO, it didn't cause any harm or give cause for an investigation so it makes sense how MOD apparently took no notice.

There's a great example of what we can get from a technical investigation of images. A whole raft of data can be gleaned. The conclusion of which tends to remain that the damned object is unidentified (shakes fist).

If you check out this NARCAP technical report, you'll see a very clear couple of images showing a plane being tracked by a UFO...it's a pdf. It's Jargon City, but the images are cool.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

It´s quite obvius that randomname is making a statement. And when such statements are made we must investigate.

After careful observation and some google searching i have found out the anwsver,

He is clearly stating out, The man is watching him, he cannot say more, for he must take care of his family, and we as the "grown ups" must find the solution, and when we do, he will solve our problems.

Hence explain the picture.

So heres to hoping some1 helpes him escape the man.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Spacedman13]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Since the plane is in sharp focus while the object is blurry, I'm guessing that they are not near each other, the UFO being either much further from or closer to the camera.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I don't know if anyone has noticed this but
UFO's sure seem to like being around or
inspecting military property that have
nuclear munitions. Maybe they have
spectral vision and can see the radiation
emitting from these assets and come to
check things out almost like a guardian
would of a child.

Or, they could just have instruments that detect that sort of stuff, too. And they are checking it out because they want to know why we are stockpiling neutron-emitting materials. Perhaps the idea of nuclear power is as alien and impossible to them as FTL is to us.

You're trying to read too much of your outlook on humanity into aliens. You fear we will blow ourselves up, and that they are here to help us. The problem with that theory is that - were they so caring and superior - they would know better than to drop down and freak out the crews of a nuclear arsenal under standing orders to launch if they lose contact with senior leadership and are under attack.

This photo has a cargo ship in it.
I wonder what the cargo was ???
nuclear perhaps???

Not likely. I think you're also trying to draw a correlation here that shouldn't be - the presence of a UFO (ET-origin or not) does not have much bearing on the nature and properties of the area it is observed in - IE - a UFO over my house doesn't mean I've got a uranium mine under my house or high concentrations of Radon in my basement.

The USS Eisenhower Aircraft Carrier
was the first nuclear powered flat top
in the US Fleet and it has a long history
of UFO/USO encounters as well as Nuclear
Subs.

That would be CVN-65 "Enterprise," son. She is a single-ship class, succeeded by the Nimitz class (also nuclear powered). No one knew how many reactors she'd need, so they put eight in her. We now use two. In either case, sightings of UFO/USO and other awkward phenomena are not restricted or really focused around nuclear powered ships - they have been reported for quite some time from frigates to carriers.

I think ET is making sure the kids don't
burn the house down with the matches.

Or they just want to have a very good understanding of our weapons, combat, and logistics. We keep our intelligence networks alive and active even in friendly countries, simply because if things go south in a hurry, we aren't completely blind, deaf, and dumb.

Simply because we study the way insects employ toxins and poisons does not mean we are trying to prevent the insects from killing each other. That is the perspective of the insect that doesn't like the idea of being stung and killed (which is a rather inconsequential outcome to the humans doing the study).

Or, perhaps they are just as mystified by many of our innovations as we are of theirs (this all assuming we are dealing with aliens, here). Just because they have developed space travel does not mean they have developed anything similar to our concepts of technology and industry.

They may be completely mystified by the airplane and how we can get off the ground without the need for whatever instrument they use. The alien version of ATS might be discussing what projects their government may have that can replicate the 'mysterious properties of human air travel.'

We think it's simple and take it for granted - but that doesn't make it a guaranteed thing for aliens to know and understand.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Although this video is apparently a year old, I have never seen anyone post it up on ATS.

So I decided to share this with you guys because I found it rather compelling and dare I say , "A tad bit credible?"

1) Photographer (John Powell - spelling?) is not hiding or anonymous
He is willing to face the light of day and answer questions.
2) I see no examples of photo doctoring or shopping. (Perhaps Mr Powell has the negatives available for study??--- Worth looking into).
3) The MoD allegedly refused to investigate the case.

Take a look and see what you think about it yourself.

Part of my gut instinct tells me this is a real UFO pic here.

However, keep in mind I tend to call bogus/hoax on 95% of all UFO videos/photos.

This one has the aura of authenticity with it though.

Enjoy!

Oh, come on! There's nothing here worth a thread. You're getting carried away and making a mountain out of a mole hill. The MoD has no time for this kind of nonsense, they have real situations and this is not one of them. All right folks, move on, there's nothing here to see.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
During a time when defnece budgets are being squeezed (eben more so than usual) you want the MoD to investigate a tiny blurry blob seen in a photo of a Hercy bird?

Seems like a waste of time to me, we have body armour to pay for...

Also, my Uncle is a Wing Commander at RAF Lyneham, where these planes are based. They don't tend to transit nuclear material on board these planes, like one poster ludicrously claimed. All nuclear material in the Uk is transported by road and rail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join