It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only connection, no empty space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Sometimes your brain thinks for itself it feels like and winds up in interesting places, and like riding a highspeed train, you catch fleeting glimpses of forms and structures and colors and no matter how hard you try to process it all at once, to catch the scene in your eye, to stop it and analyze it, there's just to much information. So your mind drops the old information to consume the new, and if the new information isn't interesting.. you start yearning for the old, strange, unknown information, that stained your mind for if just a moment.

If you're like me you can become terribly frustrated at times, even enraged, at the hate and death programs we're born into. You've scoured through thousands of hours worth of text and diagrams to attempt to arrive at an understanding. To attempt to stand under this behemoth of cult-ure and observe the chassis of the machine. To know how it works, to find out why it operates the way it does.

And all along the way it is torture, to throw away ideal and idea and facts, to stumble over truths without even knowing, to look back on your path of life and see just how convoluted it has been at times, how life changes are merely broad arks in the twine of fate, and how you never really change, no matter how hard you try.

To know that your crystallized energy, your dollars, kill others and in turn, slowly assassinate you yourself. To feel the sting of rolling over, submitting, crawling back to the machine, the chains you so detested and hoarsened your throat over, in order merely to survive.

To work in order to keep working.

If enough people believe a lie it is truth.

To see, through squinted eyes, the infinite fineness of the void, the immaculate order, vibration woven into matter itself. To allow your mind to sip the light that pours from the silent starshine. To sense the cycles, even of all things if you only wish it, with the third lens, the inner eye.

To see just how important and simultaneously how meaningless the programs are.

The capstone of the pyramid, what is the truth.. interdimensional sentience convening with men? D.C., Vatican and london? No real leader, just smaller cadres of power?

No matter who your puppetmaster is (do you think your own thoughts.. or anothers.. I think we all follow. Because we are scared.) no matter who pulls the strings and triggers mass event. They do so only because they must. Fate has ordained the play of events. The string cannot be broken, even though it can be revealed at times. Things can happen in trillions upon trillions of ways.. but they do not. They only happen how they happen.

You cannot change your fate you can only realize it. To live in fear of choice and to waver is to become living dead. Once the base is established the tower can rise, and thus it is with the mind.

Just as genes manifest profound differences in the fractal layer orders of magnitude larger than themselves, the bodies of kreatures, memes or the substance of ideas, a subtle humour, causes profound changes in the fractal layer orders of magnitude larger than the mind... the world. Memes are more readily controllable than genes, for now. They are showered down upon humanity in order to provoke action. The course of action is up to the master of meme.

To help focus on the hazy links that bind all things, the fractal is a capable model. In my opinion fractal sets are of the utmost importance when studying reality.

There are multiple definitions of a fractal. Generally a fractal is something that resembles itself on all scales, something that is not smooth no matter far you zoom in. Any art of a mountain resembles the whole, a frond of a fern looks like a whole fern.

"No one will be considered scientifically literate tommorow who is not familiar with fractals"
-John Archibald Wheeler

Analogy is the richest mechanism of language with which to convey ideas. Because it is fractal, or self similar.

Now here's a chaotik jump, due to this thread not having a plan, it is quite a mess but to those who read on thank you, it should be an interesting read for some minutes. I just wanted to write something that was on my mind. I wrote the below before I wrote this above. below is my original convoluted message.

Humanity and all of it's assets are an organism similar in form and function to that of a fungus.

Civilization is a living fractal being. Just as a vein itself isn't sentiient, neither is a highway.

But there are living organisms on the highway, bugs, birds, frogs. Just like in the blood stream, there are living things, organisms that are subject only to their own actions. They perceive larger fractal actions, large swathes of energy, our will, they perceive our will as physikal precept.

Just as we percieve the will of larger fractal sentience..many.... many magnitudes greater, as the laws of physiks ----

(as that of a pathogen compared to a fully grown man, and even further.. as atoms, to suns.)

--- What we are doing with our time and energy and work, is converting matter into forms to act as specific catalysts. Almost as the cells in a caterpillar transform the sentience that is the "caterpillar" into that of the "butterfly".

climbing ideas onward towards infinity. my mind has jumped so much from when i started the thread, i'm sorry to say I don't have time to ramble on, got some stuff to do. remember there's no past or future! only now! things shall change!

[edit on 23-6-2010 by depth om]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This thread makes me think that the past is still happening and the fututre is right now, everything is connected indeed.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

The fractal of consciousness is the intuited silent question:

PRESENTLY AVOIDING BEING ALREADY ENTIRELY IN RELATIONSHIP?

www.beezone.com...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I gotta say that was a wierd trip looking at that video (with the thought in my mind this is the known world as we know off), kinda makes me wish i had taken some mind altering drugs before it, but non the less it´s always fun wandering into the idea of how large the universe is and how we percieve it.

But yet this is just another post, regarding how your perception of the universe is and how u see it (with a few facts tossed in there), it´s ok , fun little journy into your mind.

Thank u for your post , u get a star from me

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

mmmmmm...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC

mmmmmm...

mmmmmm... cookies

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

The fractal of consciousness is the intuited silent question:

PRESENTLY AVOIDING BEING ALREADY ENTIRELY IN RELATIONSHIP?

www.beezone.com...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by RRokkyy]

"What is consciousness? This is the basic question posed in The Knee of Listening. What is consciousness? You never discover what it is by wandering in the play of life and the body-mind. You can only discover it by entering into consciousness itself, by contemplating it most profoundly, locating its Quality, Condition, Status, Force. When you have fully entered into Consciousness Itself, then suddenly the Divine Condition of everything becomes obvious"
Energy of Consciousness - 1982

The regress, as the caterpillar slows, then seemingly stops.. seemingly dies is when the magik begins. When the worm flies. To silence the screaming mind and fall through it. Meditation as profound involvement in the uni-void, Terrible power behind the husk of body, condensed to the sound of all sounds. Yet to feel good and to know that i feel good and I can feel good, I need things that in the end don't need me, and I feel the pain of the self binding the self, my own hands tying themselvess.

"in understanding maintain... radical humor and freedom in the face of divine beings as well as the most disgusting elements of ordinary life"
chapter 20 - Knee of Listening

Sometimes it is very difficult to maintain.

sometimes its almost like you can feel everyone, in another place you can see and hear the grid and you realize that there is far more hatred and pain and bad blood on earth, that there is more war than peace and you can almost taste the blood and hear the droning wails of all the things dying, all at once. And you get angry because your enemy is in your home.

Then you change your mind for a time. The programs are incessant, and the assault is everywhere. Knowingly and unknowingly, we destroy ourselves. We feed the thing which drives it's boot into our necks, and even the ones who think they know what they're doing only see a few steps ahead, rushing blindly for gains only to disappear into the abyss.

poison planet, killer khemicals. Slow burn.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacedman13

haha thanks for reading man. Greetings from florida usa! The internet is so amazing because it is a fractal of our neural network, it conjoins all compartments of the world mind. If it were to fail, I fear it would be the slip into the true prison planet.

When you say drugs i get the feeling you mean those great medicines, cannabis and psilocybin? I say drugs are made, not grown. You can definitely wind up in some interesting head space studying the mandelbrot set when dosed on strong medicine.

good luck on the path my friend, inevitably you have profpundly altered my lifes course and I yours, through allocation of time on the replies. Again good luck and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

That´s so true my friend , the internet has truly opened up a doorway to enlightenment and information. If it wasn´t for the internet, i´d be confined to icelandic news and there information they rip off from only 2 sites, bbc.com and routers.com.

When i sayd drugs i meant natural resources from mother nature
as in the way u put it "medicine".

May your path lie with the light and may your visions keep u guided.
Peace and respect from Reykjarvik, Iceland.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC

mmmmmm...

I think so.

new topics

top topics

join