It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New (22/6) Julian Assange(WikiLeaks) Interview & Cryptic Reply to "What's next?" ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Originally posted by ahitler

So the next time you get in your car at 7am, drive to work with your cup of coffee, fight freeway traffic, work all day, go home, never get to spend time with your wife/husband and children. Think about those 1.2 million who get to stay at home all day, their kids get to go to Yale/Harvard. They get ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES OF LIFE. You will NEVER get that. It's a fantasy world that they have created...

Nope - it is 'reality' - the fantasy you can believe in, because everyone else does, and the TV tells you it is so - and after all, the TV is God. If you don't believe - then you are crazy, but not only crazy - you are dangerous - because you might infect others with your sick views.

Yep, and the TV and Computer have been said to be the "One Eyed Monster" in Revelations. So I guess we are all screwed! I'll just get back to watching my "Reality TV", believing my life will one day be that way, partying, drinking, and "whoring" it up! Let's all just say screw it and get a bunch of drugs and alcohol and screw each other just like it tells us to do on TV! That's what the PTB want anyway...jeez...I guess I'm crazy for being the only Sane person left in America. Guess I need to get on the "Imaginary Bandwagon!"

That's ok, soon we won't have this website or Wikileaks anymore if this bill passes. The President will have the right to censor whatever he wants.

military.rightpundits.com...

No one will stand up against this either. Because it's to stop "terrorism". Which is a made up word to suppress us, but no one cares about that either.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by ahitler]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Could it be that every Country is about to sue Google for mass spying?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

The intel analyst in question seems to have a bit of an ego and to be a little unstable at the moment, so i think it's perfectly possible he bragged about releasing the information. You just can't trace wikileaks submissions if they are made correctly. If wikileaks has a cd turn up at one of their mail drops there is no way of deciding who sent it. If someone deposits information is a digital drop box there is no way of finding that eprson (assuming they took precautions). Wikileaks even gives details on how to submit stuff to them via wireless hotspots, internet cafes and other places, making sure to utilize encryption when doing so.

Lets say i have some sensitive information (i don't btw, hello government web crawler *waves*) and i want to release it. I would get a copy of linux and install in, then i would go for a walk and find a nice local internet hotspot, the free kind. Making sure no cameras were around watching i would upload the encrypted data and walk off with my laptop. Then i would thoroughly erase the hard drive, reinstall linux and there we go. No one would ever know it was me, unless i was the only one who had access to the document or i was stupid enough to brag to someone about it.

Either the intel guy who got caught is a plant, designed to scare others off (in which case it's a failure of a plan) or he really was just a complete moron who got caught.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

ok well i have been involved with drugs in my distant pass and i know for sure he is not on coc aine like someone has said. he is definitely on xannax valum or some other form of that drug he could also even be on good amount of opiates or even the both combined and usually when people are on xannax and valum they tend to tell the honest truth as those kind of drugs make them not have a care in the world. but that still doesnt mean he should be believed.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Is there any evidence Manning actually exists?

Pulling him out of operations in Afghanistan and then detaining him (permanently?) is a good way to make a fictional character disappear...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
Is there any evidence Manning actually exists?

I wondered about that, too, or at least, if his role is the one it is said to be.
His facebook account still exists, but it is locked and nearly no info can be seen.

But now it is reported, that he had contacted a youtube blogger last year:

From February to August 2009, Manning and ZJ had about 12 instant message conversations.

Gawker

Whatever these new insights mean, but as a person he exists obviously.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me what is meant by cables? And why are there 260,000 of them? And where did they go missing from lol?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well. Baghdad is that little town, where Ali Baba lived. His adress was Sesame Street 40 and he found the cave, where Saddam dwelt and he thought, this was Osama. So the 40 gangsters came from America - that northern part, which is not Canada - and killed everybody they found look like a suspect. They found out, that everybody looked suspect and shot around as hell.

Then old hacker starlet Adrian Lamo rubbed his lamp and out came wannabe-a woman Manning-boy. Bradley Manning told Lamo everything about his second life as super-hero and hermaphrodite and Lamo took some more pills and told everything to the FBI and CID and evrybody, he could find, especially Kevin Poulsen from wired.com.

Now people worldwide are discussing, if one of them is a hero or both of them are traitors. It is not really important, if those cables exist. Wikileaks is unsecure now, because chatters can chat it down easily.

Cables are smalltalks between assholes in the second row and thus can be very painfull for some rears after all - just to answer the original question.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If this is anything to do with Echelon, then it's going back a bit. Maybe the main thing to do, is to try and find a door to knock on,

news.bbc.co.uk...

This is a 1999 story, at least we can thank the BBC for holding their archives, unlike some press and other media.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Emails, phone calls, internet transactions...that's not the only thing they are eavesdropping on...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Can anyone explain what happened to a thread called
"Wikileaks finally release biggest leak yet!!!"
I clicked it, but just get a 404...
Wikileaks finally release biggest leak yet!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

It was removed from the boards as it was just a title and a picture of a toilet overflowing with crap.

The potential for Wikileaks and its' content/future release is the only reason this answer was given...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thankyou for that info MemoryShock, sorry to drag it up. It did have me scratching my head for a minute there though! Now I can go make a coffee, conspiracy solved

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I forgot about this thread - re-reading the selected quote I gave in the OP - do yous think the Afghan War Logs qualify for what he was talking about?

I'm sure they have a massive back log.

ETA: Just brought this forward:

Asking about what is the next leak for WikiLeaks, Julian gave a cryptic response.
Interviewer: Is that a military operation? Or are you talking about something else?
Assange:It's not any one operation.
Interviewer: Mm, so its either a mass bombing somewhere or a financial exposé.
Assange:Well ya'kno its, its, its not this but I can give you an analogy. If there had been mass spying, that had effected many many peoples and organisations, and the details of that mass spying were released, that is something that would affect-ah reveal, that the interests of many people had been abused.

[edit on 7/8/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

On a little further reflection, I think perhaps it does...

Thoughts?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join