It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easy Solution to Oil Leak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Not sure why anyone hasn't already thought of this idea.

See the idea here:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsTaR
Not sure why anyone hasn't already thought of this idea.

See the idea here:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually they are doing that right now!!

the Development Driller II and Development Driller III

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Now I kinda wish I had posted this idea back when I first had it.... I just assumed logically someone else would have thought of the same idea and put it to use by now.

Never imagined they'd waste all this time trying all these other failing ways before trying this sort of idea first.

Oh well so long as it gets fixed....

Thanks "GodsOfNothing" for the info...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think the best way to fix the leak is to gather together the big shots of the company that is responsible for this mess and give them the ol water-boarding treatment everyday until the leak finally stops.

Since I would bet that these oil folks were probably much in favor of Bush and his water-boarding torture treatment being used on the "terrorists" of the allied countries, I assume they would have no problem with it being used on themselves being that they are the "terrorists" of the environment in the gulf right now responsible for the suffering of many and the devastation of the region.

Just an opinion...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yeah that is what they are doing right now.
My problem with the situation is if we couldn’t control the well with the “AWESOME PRESSURE” before what makes them think that our technology will advance that much in just a few months, unless they were lying about the pressure thing in the first place.

top topics

join