It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Swarms - The Best Footage, The Most People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
In South America: www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

In Mexico City: www.youtube.com...

What do you all make of these? Probably the best videos out there.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by SubPop79]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wow, what a great capture. Does certainly look look a solid object.
But it could be Chinise Lanterns but i doubt it

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Flying up, down, left and right? Did you see those huge columns of UFOs? I don't think they would be that visible in the daytime, not to mention the culture confliction, with these being in Mexico City and South America.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Looking at it I don't think its ET, there just to many. If it were ET it would have been some sort of invasion attempt and we no that did't happen.

I've been trying to find out if it was some sort of balloon or lantern world record release but it ain't, there held in the UK and indonesia.

Good find.

Perhaps a huge flock of birds.

I'm perplexed

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have to say I liked the old VW Beetle police car in the last vid!

I wonder what possible explanations there are for these sightings other than the ET hypothesis; mass balloon/lantern swarms? Surely if that is what these were then the authorities would be quick to jump on that as an explanation and debunk this however the video states that they "don't have any explanation"?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Birds don't hover or form filament kinds of patterns, nor are they spheres. I don't quite this many people would be perplexed if they thought they could be birds. I realize that sounds harsh...it's not meant to be.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hello,

Forgive me as I conjecture...

These videos however convincing, especially the first link...

Now consider these are third world countries...

Now suppose the US has this fleet in its arsenal, be it man-made;

I've seen an orange ball about 9,000 to 15,000 feet some years ago in daylight in the US, so I'm on the fence...

Suppose this swarm is meant to prime the masses for alleged FF invasion?

I think the bad ones are already here, and if any good ones arrive, we'll be expecting our militaries to fight them off, using this hypothesis.

I'm just thinking out-loud here.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Actually birds do form "filaments".

Actually, in poor quality videos, birds do look like spheres. Actually, the "flickering" of the "spheres" is at just the right rate to be wing beats.

Actually, they are birds.

The one in Lima looks like balloons.

[edit on 6/22/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SubPop79

Actually birds do form "filaments".

Actually, in poor quality videos, birds do look like spheres. Actually, the "flickering" of the "spheres" is at just the right rate to be wing beats.

Actually, what makes you think "this many people" are actually looking at the same thing we see in the sky?

Actually, they are birds.

[edit on 6/22/2010 by Phage]

Actually, you are right about the filaments, even if condescending.

Actually, there is nothing in those videos that convinces me they are birds. You showed us poor quality video of birds. The UFO videos are of pretty much the same quality as your birds, yet in the UFO videos there are no signs of wing flapping. Do birds also reflect the sun like in those videos? Do they also vanish into thin air?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Exactly what would a life changing event in broad daylight with swarming UFOs look like for the nay sayers out there? People looked genuinely concerned. To me it meets the simple criteria of being a "unidentified flying object". That doesn't mean it is extra-terrestrial. Just we don't know what it is.

AlSayr

[edit on 22-6-2010 by AlSayr]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I wish one of these events would happen again some time soon.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I happen to believe in E.T, but some pics and vids are just plain fakes or misinterpreted wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

close to my job site balloons often are seen floating away as a few
or at least one business puts bunches of them near the highway.
the other day i took a pic of a white blob which i thought was a balloon.
i have never posted a pic but even if i did all you'd see is a tiny white blob
and some power lines.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Which begs the question why you bothered wasting bandwidth postuing videos that have no resemblance to that which you claim?

TextActually, in poor quality videos, birds do look like spheres. Actually, the "flickering" of the "spheres" is at just the right rate to be wing beats.

If they look like spheres on poor quality videos, post a poor quality video showing exactly that effect rather than, 3 pointless videos of what are, quite obviously, birds.

There are times i detect a certain cultural arrogance on this forum. There is a definite hint of... "oh it's Mexico/Bongo Bongo land, they don't have education, technology, tv, whatever down there ". "So this big white man's magic must scare the poor dears"

The truth is, people the world over, no matter how sophisticated they think they are, are prone to bouts of *mass hysteria*. If one person is convinced there is something weird in the sky, everyone tends to think something, that might well have a prosaic solution, is weird as well. No matter that, as an individual, they might well spot exactly what it actually is .

What we don;t know about these videos is what came first. Did people see something strange and then someone began to take footage. Or, did the person mistakenly identify something normal, through a camera view finder and then shouted. "There is something weird in the sky" and others then, expecting to see something strange, "confirmed" it.

It is claimed that, with the Fatima incident many, who were not religious saw a clear disc shape as everyone else saw the apparition of a woman they thought to be Mary. That is people, tend to project their own core beliefs onto the, seemingly, unknown.

The probable truth about footage such as this is that. No matter what people really saw, some will always say they were misidentified birds and others will insist it's the aliens. The footage simply isn't of a quality to determine exactly, what the objects were.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The only 'UFO Swarm' footage that retains credibility is Tremonton 1952...in my opinion. It's well-documented and cited in Blue Book and the Robertson Panel reports. All the investigations ruled out geese or balloons...apart from the Robertson Panel

Given the number of people who concluded the footage remained unexplained, it remains an unknown to me. Robertson Panel was motivated to dismiss as much evidence as possible. For my money, on balance, the Tremonton footage is still interesting. Below is a video featuring the Officer who filmed them. He's explicit that they were large discs... (Documents etc available here )

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
In the second vid link at about 36 second mark shows a grouping holding in a grouping that looks like the orions belt constellation. I find that pretty interesting.. and later in the vid still shows it somewhat..
I have never seen birds hold a pattern showing a star constellation before.. that is pretty cool.. But I don't think it is birds or baloons...

Pretty good posting of decent footage,

Thank you for sharing!

new topics

top topics

join