It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico asks court to reject Ariz. immigration law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
War needs to be declared on Mexico immediately.

It will never happen, but that is exactly what needs to be done.

Mexico poses a bigger threat to the U.S. than any pretend terrorist ever could.

*Izzy goes back to taking his bath*

Now where is my rubber ducky

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

You are right and I think it has something to do with combining continents and making different zones to establish the One World Government. Like for instance, all of North and South America will make Zone 1, maybe Africa and parts of Europe, Zone Two and so on. If I recall, there will be eight zones all together.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrispyB
reply to post by Izarith

You are right and I think it has something to do with combining continents and making different zones to establish the One World Government. Like for instance, all of North and South America will make Zone 1, maybe Africa and parts of Europe, Zone Two and so on. If I recall, there will be eight zones all together.

Exactly!

The US is currently working along with the world banks to devalue the dollar, America needs to equal itself out to that of other countries, meaning it needs to become 3 world or close to it.

This is the only way they can bring about a one world Government split up into different zones.

You can't have the USA richer than Mexico and Canada if it's all going to be one big zone, no you need to level out the countries to the point till it's all the same damn thing, borders wont matter.

In the EU they tried to bring lower countries up but that did not work so the USA is doing the opposite.

Mexico has finally taken out a loan from the world bank and sealed the deal of being part of this NAU crap. Canada has always been one of the players.

But there are still a few entities in the USA who are against the world Banks, Rich old farts, the Masonic type, that still have a sliver of influence. Mexico also has the Old PRI clandestine Masons who don't want any part of this Globalisation crap because they consider Mexico their sheep to fleece. I'm sorry to say but these are the only friend the Mexican and American people have against the globalists and they don't work well together.

But we as the citizens who with not be a pawn in this world Bank chess game need to get our heads out of our butts, and only then may this one world government not come to pass. But as things stand now...we are pretty much screwed.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join