It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amid crises, Obama declares war -- on Arizona

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

If this was a game, maybe it backfired, because all I'm reading and hearing everywhere, with the exception of a few very vocal left-wingnuts who get way too much air time, is that more states would adopt this law in a heartbeat. In fact, aren't a few already about to do so?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by guohua

To the mod that considered that political trolling, removed and gave me two warnings. You really needed to read the whole article. that come from the article I was quoting.

The Govenor of Az is receiving the support of the nation by inforcing the federal laws.
Be proud of your new title. I placed mine in my avatar under the "location"
I guess the obamabots got to the mods. So much for censoring.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would like to thank all of you for contributing to this thread.
THANK YOU.
But it would seem, if you quote from an article about the way your president has treated your state and governor, you could be warned, twice, by the same MOD.
So please be careful, Dear Leader has eyes and ears here.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
"There certainly seems to be an underlying disrespect for the state of Arizona," says Kris Kobach, the law professor and former Bush administration Justice Department official who helped draft the Arizona law. Kobach points out that during the Bush years, several states openly flouted federal immigration law on issues like sanctuary cities and in-state tuition for illegal immigrants. Respecting the doctrines of comity and federalism, the Bush administration didn't sue. Now, when Arizona passes a measure that is fully consistent with federal law, the Obama administration, says Kobach, "goes sprinting to the courthouse door."End Quote.

yes, I think Major Disrespect for my state, How can any one respect this Administration after the way all Americans have been treated.
I don't care if your straight, bi, gay, red, black, yellow, white, brown or purple.
This man and his administration has not kept their word, but they have back stabbed us and laughed at us.

That's it, No more, Arizona is armed and if need be, we'll handle this problem our selves.
Thank You

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Expat- you don't REALLY expect barry (an Indonesian), to know how many states we have, do you?? He has a bigger agenda! (Doing what his masters order).

Mmm..FEDGOV, "declaring war", on a Sovereign State. Seems to bring back bad memories....(Yes, I'm an Old Virginian). barry (his LEGAL name- I've NEVER HEARD, of a "name change" document!)- you are in WAAAY over your head, as POTUS! Geeze- we thought Dubya was bad! What THIS country needs, now, is a STRONG, MILITARY MAN, to LEAD US ALL, into a bright future!!!! How could THAT possibly go wrong??? (sorry- jus kitten, playing Devil's advocate again! )

Well- I DO know Americans- especially Rural Americans- we are pushed to our limit. If "they" start coming accross, and threatening/hurting US, we WILL defend ourselves- pre-emptivly, if necessary!

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Patriotgal]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hey- Arizona- a LOT of Americans, "got your back!!". Good-on-you!
YOU do WHATEVER is necessary, to protect AMERICAN lives!!! WE THE PEOPLE, are behind you!! Ignore the 30-40 million, brainless morons, making a LOT of noise! A lot more of us, support, and agree, with you!!!

BTW- if California, wants to bully you- CUT-OFF THE FLOW OF WATER AND ELECTRICITY!!!! (Yurn YOUR OWN deserts, into gardens!) Let the liberal "flower children", wither and die. No one will care.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

I care if they turn off the water ilive in CA. I agree with the law passed in AZ. i wish we had a harder law here in CA. I hope Obama wakes up.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by emayarsh
america needs to grow sum balls n call a revolution..

they did it then.. you need it now

most of them now are fat,lazy, or just don't give a damn any more. Why do you think I always believe the government won't regulate the fast food industry. they want you to be kept fat and lazy so you won't start another revolution. Just look at Iran and how their revolution went and they hardly have fast food industries.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotgal
Hey- Arizona- a LOT of Americans, "got your back!!". Good-on-you!
YOU do WHATEVER is necessary, to protect AMERICAN lives!!! WE THE PEOPLE, are behind you!! Ignore the 30-40 million, brainless morons, making a LOT of noise! A lot more of us, support, and agree, with you!!!

BTW- if California, wants to bully you- CUT-OFF THE FLOW OF WATER AND ELECTRICITY!!!! (Yurn YOUR OWN deserts, into gardens!) Let the liberal "flower children", wither and die. No one will care.

I'd help Arizona out just as long as I don't get asked," do you have your papers?". Just because of the color of my skin. A couple of my kin folk joke around to my kin folk who live in Arizona because of that law.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Good post first off. Second, I don't know how anyone can put up with this guy or his administration anymore! This is ridiculous! He is a TRAITOR! I wish we could do more about this too but it seems those of us who do still love our home can only try to show others to the truth. Hopefully this will eventually lead to rousing that lazy "sleeping giant" that's supposed to be America.

This government is NOT my government anymore. They are treasonous.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join