It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: Alvin Greene

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
People of America this is the man we need running our country. Not only is he the real life equivalent of Forrest Gump, but much lols can be had with political debates and his one word answers. "how did you get the money mr greene"? "lawyer". Nobody knows where he came from which is good! Instead of having a puppet for a president we can have a moron! I myself perfer the moron to the puppet but you may disagree. Pull out of Afghanatan? SURE WHY NOT?! Plus do you honestly believe this guy's first act in office wouldnt be to legalize marijuana? Think of it now: President Alvin Greene with his vice president Flava Flav! YEAAAA BOI!

Ladies and gentlemen of America vote Alvin Greene in 2012! Not only will much lols be had but what little common sense this man has in his head will be put to use. I'm sure he knows better than to go to war for no reason especially when it cripples your economy and provokes attacks on your people. I for one will not be voting for mickey mouse again in 2012 but instead mr alvin greene. Whos with me?

[edit on 22-6-2010 by AndrewJay]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Compelling argument.

I know who I'm writing in for that election now.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I see no difference between Alvin Greene and Barack Obama.

Democrats really know how to pick em!

At least Greene has some military experience. Barack Obama? Well, he was a community organizer?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

At least Greene has some military experience. Barack Obama? Well, he was a community organizer?

I'd like to take this chance to actually post a serious response here. I personally believe that every president from here on out should be the highest ranking official in the United States military. No more bull# politicans, no more lies, and no more puppets. I want a military man, through and through, that has risked his life to defend this once great nation our ours, to lead us into the future.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So was Jesus.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

So was Jesus.

And Obama has performed which miracles? I think I missed those somewhere between his campaign promises and his actual accomplishments.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So was Jesus.

For the record, Greene was thrown out of the military.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by black cat

So was Jesus.

And Obama has performed which miracles? I think I missed those somewhere between his campaign promises and his actual accomplishments.

Dude obama is black! didnt you see all the "African-Americans" (i call them black people) crying and dancing like the savior himself returned when obama was elected? Those people, along with morons, are the people that put him into office. I myself did what I always do ...vote for mickey mouse.

edit:
BTW wtf no flag not even 1? i deserve more than that for this thought out bullcrap i posted.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by AndrewJay]

top topics

join