It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie from Arkie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hey ya'll!

Newbie from Arkansas here. Music/Religion major, 23 yrs M . Would love to be adopted.

Adian

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I am relativly new myself . Come join our conversations and let your voice be heard.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Me newie tooie.

Religion/Music major huh?

My wife got her Bachelor of Music Education from Oral Roberts University.

Anyway - welcome to the asylum. This is one cuhuhurayzeee place.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hello, Adian00!
Welcome to ATS. I grew up across the river from you in W. TN. I'm glad you found this site and I look forward to reading your opinions. Here's some links that might help you out.

The search feature is important. It will help you avoid starting duplicate threads and aid any research you want to do. The Google-powered site search on the same page is very easy and effective; works great for single-term queries.

Check out the excellent tutorials, Frequently Asked Questions, and Website Information. That will get you off on the right foot.

The latest discussions can be found at: AboveTopSecret & BelowTopSecret

Check out the latest news at ATS News Network

Finally, if you are a SETI@Home user, or are interested in searching for E.T.'s, please consider joining our team.

See you around the boards!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thank you all for you warm welcome. I'd been reading the posts on this site for a good month before i decided to join. For some reason, it took me some time to make the decisions. But I figured...this bord needed some good old fashioned Southern Sensiblilty
At any rate, I'm actively involved in the religious conspiriacies and space exploration boards. I look forward to jumping into more discussions.

Ya'll take care,
Adian

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Welcome to,Adian00
cya around if you need anything
send me a u2u

se7

top topics

join