It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP - Obama - NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
"Sixty years ago, BP was called Anglo-Iranian Oil Company. In an interview on Democracy Now!, Stephen Kinzer, the former New York Times bureau chief, author of All the Shah’s Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror, told the story of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company’s role in the 1953 CIA coup against Iran’s popular progressive prime minister, Mohammad Mosaddegh."
www.democracynow.org...

When did they ever break from Iran? Maybe they didn't. Now we have a president who pro Arab states and seems to delaying our response to the oil spill and definately trying to stop all future drilling. Why?

Consider, who will benefit the most? OPEC of course and Obama is pushing cap and trade on us. The worse things get, the more desperate things get, the more greatful we will be when he brokers a deal with OPEC for oil. If BP goes down and new drilling is banned, where will we get our oil?

There was a Fox News program on Sunday the covered a lot of connections, but I can't pull it up. I just get an error message. Maybe it's just my old computer.
Maybe you will have better luck with it.
www.foxnews.com/topics/world/iran.htm

new topics

join