It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Police witness man shoot and kill 3 month old baby; open fire on suspect

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

State Police witness man shoot and kill 3 month old baby; open fire on suspect

www.wktv.com

New York State Troopers arrived on the scene of 3609 Pine Road in Vienna to what originally came in as a 911 call Tuesday morning, only to witness a man named Adam Theall, armed with a long gun shoot and kill a three month old baby
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wktv.com
www.wktv.com
www.wktv.com
www.wktv.com

[edit on 22-6-2010 by KrillsAngelWings]

[edit on 22-6-2010 by KrillsAngelWings]

[mod edit: fixed title]

[edit on 22-6-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is getting horrible! It make's me sick to my stomach that so many innocent children have their live's taken before their time has even really started on this earth.This is the 2nd child in the past week that has been killed because of "Unknown Reason's". I have also linked the other story that has been all over the new's in my town. What is going on in this world when we now need to screen everyone in our live's before letting them in without worry?

www.wktv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If this SOB survives, I dare you to look me in the eye and tell me that you are against the death penalty. I just wish the cops had been better shots.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
If this SOB survives, I dare you to look me in the eye and tell me that you are against the death penalty.

I'm against the death penalty.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

If this SOB survives, I dare you to look me in the eye and tell me that you are against the death penalty.

I'm against "State sanctioned, cold, clinical murder" but I am highly in favor of letting this guy come home with me and we can experiment with the limits of human pain tolerance until his body gives up the ghost!

I know it is archaic, but the family should decide whether or not someone gets the death penalty, and one of the surviving family members should get the honor of carrying it out, or sparing the life. It shouldn't be the state. In some cases, lethal injection just doesn't seem like punishment enough, but on the other hand, why make tax payers support a worthless prisoner for decades? The solution: Let the family decide whether or not to kill him quick, or take him home and kill him slow on their own dime!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

If you honestly believe that, you're a hypocrite, a monster, and an idiot.

Congratulations, it's a hard thing to accomplish in just one post.

[Mod Edit: removed unecessary quote of the entire previous post]
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on 22-6-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

I get the "monster" part. Obviously we will disagree on the "idiot" part, because I feel the same about anyone not willing to take apart a baby killer with their own hands. BUT the part that confuses me is the "hypocrite" part? I feel the state is a hypocrite for hiring a person to kill another person entirely unrelated to the crime being punished, but I don't feel it is hypcritical for a victim of the crime to repay the debt by killing the offending party?

Can you please explain my hypocrisy? No need to explain the other two, I can see your point and disagree appropriately, but I will need some explanation for the hypocrisy part.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If this SOB survives, I dare you to look me in the eye and tell me that you are against the death penalty....

I'm looking you in the eye and telling you I am against the death Penalty.

That would be to easy of a way out for this sicko.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

"The family should decide whether or not someone gets the death penalty, and one of the surviving family members should get the honor of carrying it out, or sparing the life. It shouldn't be the state"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I completely agree with you on this

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I want to amend that post saying you're either a hypocrite or an idiot.

You clearly show anger for the murder of this child yet you support the torture and murder of the person who did the murder.

If you want this person murdered for murdering the child, this means one of two things.

A. You're not actually angry against the murder itself, but just the death of the child. Which means you should be angry whenever a child is killed, for whatever reason, period. Ergo, you should be up at arms against...pretty much anything that can kill a child. Considering the broad scope of things that can cause an individuals death, it'd be pretty idiotic to go on such a crusade.

B. The act of murder is what causes your anger, but in supporting the torture and killing of this man, you're a hypocrite. You are no different from this man and in fact may even be worst for promoting the long term torture and suffering of this man.

This is ignoring the possibility that you may be A, yet say support Israel's genocide in Palestine which has murdered hundreds of innocent kids. I don't know about that, so I can only suggest you're either an idiotic OR a hypocrite.

Of course, in the case presented above you would be both.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The cops should not have missed him...

I'll tell you one thing, if I was an on duty cop who witnessed something like that, I would have emptied my clip in the SOB.

I'm also somewhat against the death penalty, but not for this guy.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I absolutely agree with you, the tax payers should pay for him to get 3 meals a day, and education if he desires. Time for exercise and all the cable TV he wants. Please don't forget the fact that he will need Reconstructive surgery on his anus.. Baby killers have rights too.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Doom and Gloom]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

I absolutely agree with you, the tax payers should pay for him to get 3 meals a day, and education if he desires. Time for exercise and all the cable TV he wants. Please don't forget the fact that he will need Reconstructive surgery on his anus.. Baby killers have rights too.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Doom and Gloom]

Nice assumption.

Let's ignore the possibility that someone may have a very different view on how the justice system works and just assume whatever we want about anyone.

Assuming things about people that may be untrue doesn't matter, merely the assumption matters.

Doom and gloom, why are you a rapist?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

LOL you are making friends! As much as you try to rationalize that this guy doesn't deserve death for the horrible act he committed, I feel that it is simply you playing Devil's Advocate.

If you knew anything about what happens in prisons to people such as this you would find that I am not far off the mark on what will happen to him. You can bet the prison guards will turn a blind eye to it all as well.

No I am not a rapist, but when you cage the animals together such things happen. That is the real world, I will let you get back to your fairy tale existence.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Fair enough.

I am against the "willful" or "purposeful" killing of a child. Not against, but appalled by it in any case, and I will be up in arms about any case of it, and it won't do any good to debate about abortion, or starving Africans, or abused Foster kids, or Gaza. This thread is about a specific child, so I am "up in arms" about that specific child. However, I must say that I get a pain inside and think of my own two little boys at the mere mention of a suffering child, and I get very angry at the mere notion that the suffering is purposeful.

Now, if I were a Palestinian, I would most certainly be classified as a terrorist. Lucky for Israel that I am safe over here in the US in my suburb, and I choose to focus my attention locally.

As for being against "murder" in general, I am actually a big fan of killing folks. I think it is ridiculous to keep people on life support for years, or keep them barely surviving and moaning in nursing homes for years not recognizing their own families, or keep someone alive for decades in prison with no possibility of parole, etc., etc. WHY?

Why would we spend $Billions and waste so much time and resources on a person that has either ceased to deserve to live among us (as evidenced by their status as permanent prisoner), or has ceased to even be aware they are living (as evidenced by their health condition with zero chance of improvement)?

Killing is not always bad, it is the willful and purposeful murder of an innocent party by a third unrelated party that I am against.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ok kids that's enough.

I've had it with all parties involved throwing insults at each other. Play nice or deal with the consequences.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Seems as though the system has failed us again though..

According to Oneida County Sheriff's Office, Theall has had several brushes with the law:

* In 2005, he was in violation of a Family Court Order and for disorderly conduct.

* In February 2008, he was charged with driving while intoxicated, vehicular assault and numerous vehicle and traffic violations. He served three months in jail in that case.

* In 2009, he was charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor.

* In November 2009, he was charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, and third-degree assault

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

As for being against "murder" in general, I am actually a big fan of killing folks. I think it is ridiculous to keep people on life support for years, or keep them barely surviving and moaning in nursing homes for years not recognizing their own families, or keep someone alive for decades in prison with no possibility of parole, etc., etc. WHY?

Euthanasia, suicide and murder are three different things entirely.

Why would we spend $Billions and waste so much time and resources on a person that has either ceased to deserve to live among us (as evidenced by their status as permanent prisoner), or has ceased to even be aware they are living (as evidenced by their health condition with zero chance of improvement)?

Personally I believe people convicted of violent crimes should spend time in prison, and while in prison, be forced to work to keep themselves alive and pay the guards. That's just me.

Killing is not always bad, it is the willful and purposeful murder of an innocent party by a third unrelated party that I am against.

The problem with your thinking is that you neglect to contemplate the possibility that an individual who kills another believes they aren't innocent.

What if this person made a rationalization in his mind that this child was not innocent in whatever reason he decided to kill him for?

Your thinking creates a slippery slope that can be used and abused by anyone, anywhere.

People recognize innocence differently. You have people who believe rape victims are at fault for being raped. You have people who believe that Israel is right and just committing genocide against Palestinians. You have people who believe black people should be killed because they're black and thus not innocent.

Murder is murder, no matter how guilty someone is, no matter who sanctions it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Euthanasia, suicide and murder are three different things entirely.

Since when?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That makes two of us.

That man disgusts me with his actions, but I will not condone lowering our entire nation to his level to exact revenge that isn't ours to have in the first place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join