It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag? We can only hope so....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I haven't seen this on here yet...if it is, then my apologies. I know that there has been discussion on whether or not the spill was intentional. I suspect it was, personally. But, I am given hope that if so, it is a relatively brilliant maneuver that will ultimately prove far less disastrous than most people believe.

Anyway....

disc.yourwebapps.com...

BTW. This is not my work. I'm only posting a link to someone else's efforts.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Enderdog]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A false flag for what exactly? What will dumping an expensive resource into the water prove or hope to start?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Teller

Excuse me. Did you read the blog the OP referred to? They are not dumping a valuable resource. They're venting a "asphalt volcano".

Somehow, it wouldn't surprise me if this was true. S&F.
It opened up another perspective, and it certainly makes sense to look further into it..

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well, since i live on the gulf coast, that's still a scary scenario to me. It seems no matter which way this story is spun, it spells bad news for all of us in the "target" area. And yes, there are tons of lazy people who live off the government here, but not all of us...... so that sucks for those of us who work our a$$es off every day to inch by, pay our taxes, and obey the law.

So I wonder, just how far inland will the dispersant reach? Is it in the air, is it in our rain? Maybe they are targeting the stupid instead of the deep south. Maybe those who go vacation in the danger zone because Obama said it was ok, and those who continue to eat gulf seafood because Obama said it was ok, maybe those dumb people are the real targets?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wouldn't say oil is an expensive resource. It's only expensive due to the fact that TPTB say it's a limited resource.
www.nextenergynews.com...

Either way stuff spewing into the ocean whether it be tar, oil, or human excrement is never a good thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teller
A false flag for what exactly? What will dumping an expensive resource into the water prove or hope to start?

It would sure help smooth the transition from fossil fuels to some other form of energy.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

It would sure help smooth the transition from fossil fuels to some other form of energy.

That would be nice, indeed. Let's hope that happens.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

As a lot are screaming that BP must die, it is clear. Let BP go bankrupt. Then show every one how they are going to die because of acid rain, toxic air, failed crops, changed weather patterns etc. Then they all start complaining that the one who caused has to pay for their suffering. But eey BP is all ready bankrupt. No one to blame now. nothing we can do people. Let the gov. pay, ok they increase taxes, you pay the ultimate price in the end. It is cheap and it works.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

This has been going through my mind, a small part of me thinks they're "wagging the dog", so to speak.

It's because we haven't seen real large scale destruction, yet.

I don't know, I've been puzzled about why they have those live feeds down there, it's all very, how do I say it, hmm, Hollywood.

It would explain why they refused all the help that was offered.

And the media ban, would also hide the lack of disaster.

Last week Obama compare the Oil Spill to the 911 Attacks, and how America was under attack.

At that point I thought this might be a false flag.

Like you say, we can hope, but what would the result of the false flag be?

Not good anyways.

But very interesting info.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This has been bothering me and the authors explanation kinda makes sense...

Goldman Sachs and the BP CEO sold off major stock holdings in BP before the fire.
Haliburton buys a oil fire fighting company before the fire.
This ant a fake. Saudi Arabia will benefit from this event . That is why there are no supertankers with pumps out there cleaning up. You know the country Obama bows to. Remember "never waste a good crisis) came from this administration.
The President told you he would "change" America

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This makes a lot of sense if in-fact it is true.

How horrible it is for the people living in these areas

We always speak of change and getting rid of the people that cause these problems but we never do...How are a few thousand going to stand up to 7 BILLION!?

This should be the wake up call..

The people in the targeted areas should be up in arms, this news has to spread.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
More people should read this - It's one of the more-likely theories floating around here right now, and it's something that would be easy to see coming to fruition...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This needs much more consideration.

It makes alot of sense and if true, it should be provable that the PTB have been yanking our chain since the beginning of the "spill"

EDIT: This should be in the oil disaster forum for a wider audience too.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by ajkesh]

new topics

top topics

join