It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Gen. McChrystal Arrest Obama For Violation Of USA Constitution.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Don't worry. The thread won't die. Any excuse to bash Obama will go on and on and on.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

some people need someone else to blame for their own problems.

i just wish we didn't have to pay so much money for all these political punching bags.

we pay them to blame them time after time
make new laws in order to control the crime
laws so many, learning them all takes prime
and when all is said & done, reduced to a ???

huh, what rhymes with those words???

so, can i pay any one else besides obama to make new laws?
so, can i pay any one else to tell me how many laws exists?

round and round earth goes, where she stops, only the last follower knows...

thoughts, things & stuff,
ET

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There seems to be a concerted effort to discredit him, which I find suspect. I am also now always suspicious when the MSM hammers a news item continuously. It is a mind control technique. When there is a message TPTB really want the public to absorb, constant repetition of the news item is believed to hammer it into the subconscious of the viewers.

So I ask myself. What do they have to gain by intentionally launching a 'smear campaign' against this man? Who benefits from his integrity being tarnished? What are they afraid of?

He has just resined from the military - are they afraid he might be going to speak out about some uncomfortable truths? If that were the case, TPTB will hope that their smear campaign has been effective. By portraying him as 'dishonest' the intention is to subvert belief in anything he might subsequently say. So given what they are up to, given that the media is the propoganda vehicle for the fascits in charge, my guess also is that TPTB are up to something here.

My guess is that this man a) is being set up. b) Is in some way a risk to the criminal PTB. The comments that he made suggest to me he has seen through their evil facade. Perhaps he represents elements in the military who feel the same. But they obviously want to discredit him out of some kind of fear.

Just my own thoughts.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join