It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Letter-Writing Buddy Jon Voight is At It Again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I like Jon Voight, he's a decent actor.

I also appreciate his enthusiasm and his straightforward attitude to expressing a point.

However, enough with the Israel bit. I almost vomited. If he feels strongly of Israel's safety, he should move to Israel, and stay there. Israel has a large military, and they are highly sophisticated. They do not need America to defend them from a battered population armed with rocks.

(Not defending Obama here, I scoff at the notion.. but..)
If he wanted to criticize someone on the safety of Israel, he could revise his letter and redirect to lil Benny Netanyahu, and he could politely tell *him* to shut his provoking, arrogant mouth for once, and maybe Israel wouldn't be getting screamed at so much. Natanyahu seems to come across as wanting nothing short of total World War 3 in Iran and it's surrounding nations, for the sole purpose of stopping his incessant crying.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by mnemeth1
Its not America's job to defend Israel.

GONNGGG!! You're dead wrong, chief.

Perhaps you weren't alive when the state of Israel was created, just after WWII... The USA, Britain and many other parties of the Alliance were SWORN to protect Israel into the indefinite future, lest another round of anti-Semitism and Nazism threaten the Jewish people as before.

You do understand what sworn to protect means, right? You understand indefinite future, right? That means the USA and others are sworn to protect Israel forever, if necessary.

Yes, it's America's job.

Given that the vast majority of what you're hearing in the press today is biased and sensationalized anti-Israel propaganda, yes, I think Obama has turned his back not only on the Israeli people but on America's sworn obligation to protect the state of Israel.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 6/22/2010 by Doc Velocity]

Lets have some evidence of this vacuous assertion please.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is fascinating to say the least. Obviously Jon is a Zionist and a Social Progressive at that. Finally someone is coming out publicly and "calling out" Obama for being neither! LOL Who would have thought?

Well, maybe now we are seeing this movement of Social reform fracturing within on a public level.

We know that 80 percent of the Government consists of Zionists, American and Israeli or both, it is their Social Progressiveness that machines the movements we see today; maybe now they will see that Obama is neither Zionist nor a true Social Progressive, his heart is something else entirely.

To be honest though, aside from the Border fiasco', Jon Voight is wrong about the light being cast on Israel. I see Iran as being systematically cast as the evil entity that "must be stopped" at any cost. I know that Country is screwed up and dangerous to freedom, I know that Islam is filled with such craziness, I know that Islam and Iran specifically are a threat to the workings of Israel. This Administration is on the side of Israel, regardless if Obama is not, because they are all Zionists. I am certain Biden told us this once, "you do not have to be a Jew to be a Zionist".

Poor Arizona, I think that is the State I want to move to, perhaps there is a reason the Hopi live there.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

The only thing Israel gave us it is war one Terror, considering the main reason muslim nations hate us is because of our support of the Israeli criminal regime.

There are two types of Israeli supporters... Selfish elitists and Suckers.

AAC

As a supporter of Israel,which category am I?I am quite sure
you would label me as a sucker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join