It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple's iOS4 Update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Have you updated your iPhone, Touch or iPad to the newest software?

Share some thoughts.

Overall I like what I've seen so far and it allows the individual user to be a bit more creative with their experience. However, I've noticed some glitches and I'm curious if others have as well.

One that I've noticed immediately is that my icons on my home pages that provide as short cuts to my preferred sites, they no longer work. Icons that are games or actual applications, they work. But the icons for website short cuts does not. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm also cringing at the fact that Apple introduced this great opportunity for users to place their items into folders, but didn't give us the chance to pick specific icons for these folders. Really?

What do you think of the update?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This update is proving to be quite glitchy.

With the update, if you purchase a song through your iTunes app, your iPod app on the phone will no longer work until you re-sync to iTunes on your computer. I even find my phone running much slower lately. I typed a post on ATS from my iPhone earlier today and it lagged terribly as I typed. I can type quite fast with my phone and it was frustrating watching it stick the way it did. I never had this problem prior to updating.

new topics

join