It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deepwater Drilling ban lifted!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
www.sfgate.com.../g/a/2010/06/21/bloomberg1376-L4FFWA07SXKX01-6N6QCN9HQ1U95729GM3U5HJ71H.DTL

A New Orleans judge lifted the ban today.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I am so happy about this!!!!! but.... (there's always a but)
does the appeal keep the ban in place until the higher courts rule? I'm asking because I thought during an appeal process, the original policy stays in place, or do I have that backwards?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
A better thread has been started here.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Unfreaking believable. If this catastrophe wasn't bad enough to wake these BLEEP heads up, then what will it take?

I pray and pray and pray to GAIA that she rips one mother of a methane fart upon humanity and wipes a boat load of them off this freaking planet ... if that is what will be necessary to wake these evil horrible sick bleeping planet trashing hewmons the hell up. Unreal. May satan NOT have mercy upon their souls when they arrive DOA in HELL! Unbelievable.

Well I guess we best prepare for the worst folks. Humanity has gone totally suicidal with this reversal. May GAIA kick all your asses off the planet for your CONTINUED crimes against nature. Death to humanity (well, not everyone, just the evil selfish self-gratifying planet trashing bleepholes).

My GAIA know who's ass to kick! DOOM for humanity. And you can take THAT to the bank!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The key was this accident was preventable. Deepwater drilling isn't to blame. BP, it's subcontractors and the US government are to blame.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
For shame. I guess we've learned nothing yet. I suppose this will all have to become much much worse before people just give it up.

Federal appeals panel denies government bid to reinstate drilling ban

new topics

top topics

join