It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Tower found on MOON!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well... is this fake? or legit?

If legit... there are 2 explanations either this was here on Earth (staged) and so the first few moon landings were faked... OR... this is on the moon and well, that is NOT our structure...

what's your thought?

More info on the video: (link from youtube user)
theufologynetwork.freeforum.ca...

There is a structure off in the distance in this short clip section from the Moon landing. I myself have no idea what this is or what it could be. It does not appear to be a short distance away in proximity to the Lunar Lander. The object seems to be set off on the horizon from their position. Is this proof of structures on the Moon? Could this be evidence of a some previous presence on the lunar surface? Or, could this be some sort of a probe device sent to watch our moon landing from a short distance? All in all, it is a curious object to see on the Moon... To me it looks very much like a tower similar to some we have on earth. Examples would be either some water towers, or even the CN Tower of Toronto, Canada. This is an important piece of the entire Nasa hide and seek game. For years pictures get blurred out or areas removed completely from a photo or video, but sometimes a jewel will crop up that the eyes of the editing people at Nasa missed. What do you think?

[edit on 22-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Two explanations?
It's one of the instruments which the astronauts placed on the Moon.

As seen here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/22/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Indeed... it does look much larger then some instrument they could carry on board... guess perspective can effect how large/small something looks.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread.

Here

Thanks

Closed.

top topics

join