It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Considers Mass Amnesty by Executive Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just throw every CEO, president or owner of a company in jail for a year if they get caught hiring illegals instead of a slap on the wrist. The jobs for illegals would dry up quickly and no amnesty would be needed as most illegals would likely leave the country.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
In case anyone noticed, Illegals fled Oklahoma when they passed laws taking away all the incentives.

Illegals are fleeing AZ in droves before the law even goes into effect.
It doesn't take round-ups etc. All it takes is the force of law to be put into effect and Illegals self deport.

Here is my proposal. 1st deport the politicians, then put the force of law into effect. Anyone here illegally has 90 days to go home, or be arrested. Anyone here illegally is no longer eligible to become a legal citizen period. No Amnesty & no North American Union period.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
IMPEACH! HE NEEDS TO GO! WE MADE A BIG MISTAKE IN ELECTING HIM! I WANT HIM OUT OF OFFICE! AS A NATURAL BORN UNITED STATES CITIZEN, I DEMAND HIS IMMEDIATE AND UNCONDITIONAL RESIGNATION!

That is all I have to contribute to this thread. Now I am really pissed-off and find myself so angry that I am unable to properly contribute to this topic any further!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ive been reading about this for the past couple of days, and Im amazed at the balls on our President to even think about doing somethng like this!

Whats the point of having Congress if all the President has to do is provide an executive order if he doesnt get what he wants from our elected officals?!

And please don't tell me its ok because Regan did the amnesty thing too...two wrongs don't make it right!

We are quickly becoming a banana republic here where our elected officals are simiply doing what they want with a smile on their faces.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This man really wants a revolt, I guess.

Pathetic.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

Quickly becoming, most of our states are already looking and running like banana republics.
I know Phoenix, Arizona down in the area of Camelback road south is trashed. Don't even try to speak English in the area of McDowell road and south of there, I'm not sure if any of the advertisement signs are in English any more.
Amnesty we don't need, big busses with the letters INS on the side we do need.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It has already been confirmed that Senator Jon Kyle was in fact lying about what was said at the meeting between the President and himself.

Jon confirmed that his words were taken "out of context" and that he wasn't insinuating that the president was holding the border hostage. He was speaking about the "Left" in general.

Typical GOP, defend the lie for a month then retract it

Article
Article 2

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join