It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm and Portal? Prediction - U.S. Midwest - June 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Okay, here I go, never thought I'd post on anything like this. Perhaps reading some of the threads with predictions for June fed into my dreams, well in a way I know they did. I fell asleep last night wondering what Will happen in June, 2010?

Next thing I know I'm out of my body flying through the night sky, up with the clouds heading from Texas to the Midwest. I was being pulled in a way, the direction choice was not mine. I felt this was happening soon, but that I was not in real time, I was ahead some.

Soon I was in a maelstrom of storm clouds, it was night, lots of lightning, I could smell the ozone and I felt the charge in the air. I looked down and saw a rural highway with some traffic being buffeted by the high winds, in some spots they were straightline winds, also some were whirling tornadic winds. A pick-up truck was about to be hit by a huge twisted sheet of siding/sheet metal and without thinking I was down there and reached for the siding to move it forward faster so that it wouldn't collide with the truck. My hand couldn't grasp it, it went through it so I just thought it/ knew that it was moving faster and it did, the truck hitting his brakes and the speed up of the metal siding worked, the truck was safe. I flew up into the sky again and followed the highway.

Looking up ahead I saw a truck stop / diner and I went down through the roof and landed in the diner. The people there were hunkered down waiting for the storm to pass and were talking about the power and if it was going to go out from the storm. No one acknowledged me so I assumed they couldn't see me. I saw that they had a case with old fashioned doughnuts, my favorite which I only have once every two months or so. I reached into the case trying to get one, but lol, I couldn't pick it up. I tried a few times but I guess you have to have strong focused intentions to move things around, like with the sheet metal, but I guess the draw of the old fashioned wasn't strong enough.

The waitress kept looking over at me, kinda glancing sideways, sorta snickering as I kept trying. She walked over, opened the case, took out the doughnut, put it on a saucer, cut it up into small pieces and said, "There ya go, Hon". "You can see me?" I asked her. "Yeah, I've got the gift" She picked up the coffee pot and went to refill some peoples' cups, sauntering as if it was an everyday thing to see a phantom of sorts. I leaned over and smelled the doughnut, wonderful but tormenting. I took off again.

Further along the highway I saw a Greyhound bus, it could've been a different logo I'm not sure. I went down through the roof and landed in the aisle. The passengers were talking together as if they had been traveling on this bus together for some time. They were upset that the driver wouldn't pull over, that he wanted to continue to their next stop, even though they had passed a few places that would've served. The storm was buffeting the bus and it was kinda scary. A young boy, about 10 or so yelled to get everyone's attention and told us to look out the window. We went over, oh, forgot to mention once again they couldn't see me. Looking out the windows on the boy's side of the bus what we saw stunned and scared us frozen, some to our knees.

Up in the clouds there was a circle of swirling clouds that was glowing sort of blue, sometimes a little white. It was huge, several miles across at least. I was thinking, wow, what sort of tornado is this thing gonna drop? It was tilted upwards and the clouds looked like they were boiling in a swirly circle and then it happened. In the center of the circle an inner circle formed that glowed gold and then got brighter, like the sun was right there but all swirly. It started pushing out through the swirly clouds in the middle of the outer circle and a strong hum came with it and a knowing came with it. That our whole world was about to change due to this thing coming through. It was ominous, mind altering, not good, not bad but not of our physics and no one could deny it. It kept pushing through the portal? and it was as if it was going to collide and crash to the earth. I keep rewriting the description and it's not near what I saw and felt, I can't put it into words.

My mind couldn't wrap around what I was seeing and I thought, "I'm outta here" and found myself instantly back in my bed.

So, well, that's my prediction, some sort of sky event in the Midwest that has an effect on the world. Could be just a wild, detailed dream I had. I felt it was going to happen in June, possibly tonight. I checked the storm forecast and yes, strong storms are probable tonight in the Midwest.

Wow, I don't know what to make of this?

Anyone have any similar dreams?

[edit on 6/22/2010 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
you should see if you can find what you seen on a Map or google earth. that would be really cool if you could.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I don't think google would help in this case, wish it would. Whenever I have one of these intense traveling dreams when I first leave I can see the individual houses, streets, then I speed up and catch sight of a lit up city in a blur and then as I approach wherever it is I'm to go (never my choice it seems, it's always a mystery to me) Well as I was saying as I get close to the destination I start slowing down and then once again can see individual houses and streets as I land.

I do know that I was heading basically north of my city, Austin I went straight, no curves, no loops that I could tell. But I admit that it's difficult to ascertain direction in flight.

Also, just wanted to add that one of the original descriptions I used for the inner circle was that it could be compared to one of those old films of an atomic blast, the initial light that escapes. I deleted it 'cause I didn't get the feeling it was nuclear, it was something outside our norm.

I'll be watching the weather channel tonight and see if anything happens....

STM

[edit on 6/22/2010 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Last night in Wisconsin we got nailed by storms eagle lost 25 homes and another 100 damaged F2 tornado.

I have seen many storms this one was really bad.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I have dreamed of the spirals too. In my dreams they have a bulging center that is pushing towards the earth. Because I also dream of strange formations of stars and sky phenomena, I interpreted my spirals to be galaxies but with cloud-like features also. My mind has jumped to the possible connection with the fact that spirals are a big part of ancient art. There's a thread on here that talks about that. I'll see if I can find it. I don't know if this interests you, but I thought you might like to know. I also have had dreams where I couldn't be seen by people, it was like I was a ghost or something but one person could see me and it shocked me because no one else could. Kinda like what you dreamed.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi, STM; long time no see

I feel it is a dimensional portal similar to a stargate that you experienced in your astral travel/dream. Perhaps we shall have company coming soon,eh?

For over a year now, when I remember my dreams, for the most part I am inside a hollowed out planetoid or asteroid with many others, and the bits and pieces I recall are of actually feeling at home and in good company as we seem to be in orbit around the earth and at other times we appear to be traveling. Several times I have dreamed of being on a craft and traveling with other humans dressed in black military style uniforms.

Any thoughts or feelings about this?

Ka' al'a ti'a.

seeker

top topics

join