It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Officer: Israel Controls U.S. Government & Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I just watched this video and thought it was very interesting. I wanted to see what everybody here ATS thought about it. I'm always skeptical about everything, and I don't enough about these people in the video to say if they are telling the truth or not, so wanted to see what you guys think. Is this legit? Does anybody know who these guys are? I'm trying to find more info, I'll post whatever I can find later.

Edit: Okay so I found this so far. Ray McGovern, Former CIA Analyst/Presidential Daily Briefer | Phillip Giraldi, Former CIA Case Officer.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 6/22/2010 by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What nonsense.

Israel controls the US as much as the US controls Israel.

There is no "control". They both benefit from the others existence.

It SEEMS like we're being controlled considering the amount of propaganda we receive, but that's only necessary because the US decides to side with Israel on the most bat# insane premises. But in truth, there is no control. It's mutual, interdependent benefits and profit.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Yeah i agree wit yah, I don't think they "control it" completely, but they definitely have mutual benefits from each other. The fact that our media is always seeming to back up Israel is what kinda makes me wonder how much influence do they really have on our policies and what not. Also, it sure does seem like Israel is the poster child, or "beta test" if you will, of where America is heading. I can definitely see how they have an influence in our Gov. an Media control. Just look at the Flotilla raid and how they controlled the media we received on that in the first days. It was a total P.R. propaganda, until the other vids from the people on the flotilla surfaced, and now you're not hearing about it at all.

[edit on 6/22/2010 by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes it's very 'mutual' as the zionists pay politicians to get what they want and the politicians get the cash.

Just look at how many of the big names are zionist and then work out how many names you should have when only 2% of the USA population is jewish.

it's just a coinicdence that i little bit of land called isrerail punches above it's weight and goes around stiring up trouble and then calls uncle sam to stick the boot in.

You don't supose the world turning against the zionists has anything to do with names like made-off that keep turning up at the bottom of each new scam.

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Na i think there is an anglo american empire, and the three uk, usa and israel are just the same group.

I think the stuff about israel controlling usa is just misinfo.

The three countries are just one.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You tell me...

Duel Citizenship

The whole structure is created on "scratch my back or I'll scratch your face."

You are dilusional or misinformed if you think Israel doesn't run government policy to their liking.

This is what Nixon thought on the matter...

You tell me...

AAC

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well.. What do you know.. Miracles do happen. One of the idiots at C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) finally made an accurate analysis of intel. Truly bloody incredible..

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Its really scary how much documented proof there is!

Are we supposed to believe that all these people's coming clean over the last five decades are lying?

I doubt that is possible so....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and theAmericans know it.” -Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

"The Jewish lobby, the Israeli lobby has absolute control over the appointment of any one, either on a security position or a foreign policy position that has anything to do with the Middle east."

Wow. I don't think that this person is lying. Why would he risk going to prison by saying all of this? For attention? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
To a great extent I believe Israel DOES exercise a level of control over our polititians. Our Senators and Congressmen need to put American interests above the interests of Israel. Very few do so and should be voted out of office. Dual citizenship should NOT be allowed in our government. It is insane to have someone that votes in an Israeli election be allow to work in our government. Where does their alligence lie?

[edit on 24-6-2010 by gem_man]

top topics

join