It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Gangs Maintain Permanent Lookout Bases in Hills of Arizona

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Why would the Cartels harm or indanger their operations by threatening your police or killing your people?

That's certainly why the Mafia avoided killing cops or innocent civilians - it brings down WAY too much heat.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Funny this story comes from fox news. Could I get the CNN equivalent, to compare "notes".

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well I checked seems fox news and the new york times are the only people covering it. That's a shock!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well why don't the local LE go Kill them. They like shooting un-armed citizens and animals. I know what will put a stop to it. Let the Militia deal with it. You will have them either arrested or preferably dead.

We already know that the Federal Government lacks the Will to deal with this problem.

If we had a problem like that in MS it wouldn't last long.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Funny this story comes from fox news. Could I get the CNN equivalent, to compare "notes".

LOL you believe in the communist news network even more? Must truly believe everything Anita Dunn states.

But we need to take out these drug cartels. These guys are going to screw everybody over if they get the balls to go across the states.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
this should NOT be happening. we have a totally weak and useless federal gov, people are still sleeping in their little dreamworlds and those in danger have no support. arizona is sued if they try to enforce the laws on the books, called racist for doing so, and will let their citizens down if they do what's easy for the rest of the sissified nation, and TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.
their fighting the good fight, but damned if they do, damned if they dont. but Arizona is doing the right thing.

you people do realize, that if you continue to "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK", eventually the only ones left, will be the ones in your pants......

i prefer to keep my pants on, thank you.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I fail to understand this... why can't Jan Brewer get the AZ Air National Guard to borrow three or four Predators, arm 'em with Hellfires and turn them loose? These are drug cartels people, stationed at fixed targets... not worth the SWAT or LEO manpower when you can bring the pain Halo style...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Foreigners in a gang causing violence and behaving criminally in our country... Sounds sort of like a terrorist to me. The same reasoning used to start the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq should then lead us to invade Mexico and kill the insurgents, and burn their drug fields. Or, as recent history has shown in Afghanistan, guard their drug fields...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Posted about this here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Two words. PREDATOR DRONES!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Uhhh...and another thought. When are we going to wake-up and realize that no matter what you call it...illegal immigrants, undocumented workers, cartel, terrorists...it is all the same. An invasion. Maybe when we call it what it is, maybe then the people and the flaccid government will take action...real action...and expel the invaders once and for all.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow!

I am truly astonished at the current Mind set of my Fellow ATS members!

You guys are really starting to see things for what they are, Now before I loose you guys to some future Fox News propaganda i would like to ask you all some questions.....

Why would the USA Feel the need to invade Mexico?

Could it possibly be because Mexico is the only country that would not join the NAU?

Canada is totally on board with this NAU stuff even if it's people are not.

But There are entities in the Mexican Government, mostly comprised of the old PRI and some of the PRD who will not let the NAU go down with out a fight and America knows this.

I urge you Americans that Care for your country and wish it to remain a sovereign country to Side with the entities in Mexico who like you Want to remain a separet country.

Now is your only chance, Help the old PRI defend Mexico and you defend your own country. Leave the Cartels be just like in the old days of peace, fight them and you fight the NAU war for your Government.

Stop being pawns and try being the Chess player, there are pieces on the board you may not like but you must learn to use them to your advantage.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

First off all of your arguments are flawed and inaccurate.

It's not New York City, it's the town of Port Chester.

Secondly, Most voters were white, and there were always six white trustees even though Hispanics made up half the population and nearly a quarter of the voters. Judge Stephen Robinson concluded the system violated U.S. law by diluting Hispanics' votes. (IT VIOLATED U.S. LAW)

I mean honestly did you not ready the actual article? Please re-read the article so that you fully understand that this is nothing new and it's done as an equalizer not as a way to make the hispanic vote supreme. It also actually allows every citizen 6 votes... If per say you wanted to use your 6 votes for one candidate than you can do that, be you white, black, hispanic, or any other race.

Third, Illegal Immigrants can't vote! Illegal Immigrants can't vote... Even if they did create a fast track to citizenship they still wouldn't be able to vote for Obama by 2012.

Fourth, ok lets say they are Illegal now, what if they did apply for citizenship and or fast track and became Legal Citizens... Would you still be upset and raging and mad?

What is wrong with a person from another country applying for citizenship and becoming a citizen? Is his vote worthless? If he was a citizen he would have to by law, pay taxes, follow the laws, help pay for your medicare and social security, help pay others medicaid and AFDC, help pay for the bailouts and massive U.S. Debt, and more.

Honestly, this country was built on immigrants becoming citizens. And unless you are 100% full blooded Indian your family is a descendant of an immigrant (unless they were kidnapped and made to work).

This country was founded and created by English Immigrants.

Now I do agree that they should come to the U.S. and do it the right way and the legal way. However, I had to point out that your arguments were under false pretenses. I do understand your frustration, but unless we can find a real logical way of dealing with the problem all this could and possibly will escalate to us the citizens of the United States losing more freedoms.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We should stop being confrontational with N. Korea and ask them over to show us how to secure the borders....

On a more serious note, we have how many soldiers deployed world-wide and we can't spare any for our own borders? Not rational, discarded.

America will be dismantled during the NWO and it looks like the traitors within our country are giving Mexico their share beforehand. I hate to think what they will be importing and setting up in the lawless areas but you can bet it won't be drugs. There is a very good reason for that: drugs are the official version, hence - discarded.

As far as I see it it is a beach-head of some sort, expect it to fill up with communist troops and weaponry in the not-so distant future...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
arizona buy some predators or reapers hire blackwater to paint targets using lasers take out lookouts send bill to obama.

There was another article posted a week or so back regarding how the FAA is trying to evaluate UAVs right now....

Personally I want them specifically for things like this....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
the war on drugs is too profitable for arizona's laugh-out-legislation to actually do anything. If gangs were to truly set up an outpost right on the border, chances are there's footage on a UAV of them doing it tucked away neatly in someone's drawer.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Well I checked seems fox news and the new york times are the only people covering it. That's a shock!

I noticed this, too. I'm going to keep checking around but I can't seem to find a source other than partisan hacks

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Hahahaha you must believe everything the tyrannical Glenn Beck says too!!!!
But seriously are you dim-witted? I'm saying that I need both news outlets(and more) to compare notes and get the "real story"; or what shades of it I can get. Don't make this into a "sided" debate, any news venue pumping a story, be it Fox News or CNN loses credibility when only one source is holding it. Such as the new york times and Fox News both being owned by the same outlet. Again don't try to talk to somebody in your infantile tone unless you know what the heck your talking about.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fakshon

Fourth, ok lets say they are Illegal now, what if they did apply for citizenship and or fast track and became Legal Citizens... Would you still be upset and raging and mad?

Not that anyone needs little old me to back them up...but...if they are here illegally, they shouldn't be able to be "fast tracked" to citizenship! They gave up that option by breaking the law. They should be wrapped up, sent back to where they came from and THEN...and only then, be permitted to apply for citizenship. However...after breaking the law, there should also be a "waiting period" before applying. Man...why can't people understand that if you are here illegally...YOU HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THE LAW!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

And trust me bud you will get your UAV armed and ready.

You will also get all the legislation needed for private military forces trained right next to the Otay mesa border in that nice little Black water training facility to have it's fun in Mexico.

link

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join