It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's ufo foes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It's been troubling me since i came on this site a month ago.I am a newbie and you probably wont pay any attention to it but i have to state my view on the subject.

I want to talk about ufos that arent ufo. See...we tend to call anything we see "a ufo" but there are ufo's ufo and ufo.The first kind of ufo is the one you see in the sky and can see right now that the're not...it's just a ufo. But there's the ufo's ufo,now that's the real ones i'm talking about

Here on ATS are many ufo's ufo foes that dont believe in ufo's ufo.They wont follow the ufo's ufo followers and they're not fond of ufo's ufo as ufo's ufo followers do.

For them,ufo's ufo are just ufos like any ufos that are not, the ones you can see and say "it's just a ufo"...but i already said that.for them we are just frikin ufo's ufo followers who are fond of any ufos that we see in the sky like this woman who shoot at any blimps in the night skywith a laser beam to draw attention from ufo's ufo.

those ufo's ufo frikin foes cannot see that when and if a ufo's ufo land on the ground they gonna FREAK in a frikin freaky way but we wont coz we're fond of it.

We're fond of ufo's ufo but only in the good sense; in the frikin funny way and not in the frikin freaky way.They will experience a frikin freaky fear but we wont...nope !

they will be pee coz they dont make noise when they land coz they dont use fuel and foes of ufo's ufo will say " AHHH! WHAT'S THAT ? but i wont talk about fuel so let's stay on topic.

One day wiill come when those ufo's ufo are going to land on the ground and you have to decide if you're gonna be on the ufo's ufo foes side or the ufo's ufo followers side. Will you freak the frikin freaking way of the frikin funny ...and this my good friends is the shape of things to come

Thanks for reading me

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon

Thanks for reading me

I have absolutely no idea what you just said, but you're more than welcome.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yes. This sounds like an unknown unknown to me......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cams

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cams

ahhh dammit! I tought i was the precurser of something.

edit

[edit on 22-6-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
How convenient that you leave out the fact that UFO's ufo UFO ufo's are in fact part of the UFO ufo's ufo ufo fuo unkown ufos. And there are also alien alien's ufo's ufo ufo, when they are from the ocean sea they are known as uso's uso uso's uso.

edit for clairty

[edit on 22-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

Is this supposed to be a poem? I don't mean any offence, but there seems some issue with coherence.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yes i understand...You're probably refering at the mexican guy who saw ufo's ufo,ufo's ufo coming out.personaly i think it was just some chopper from military doing excercises in the skies and not ufo's ufo. and by the way i will add a personal opinion about that...it looked like ufo's ufo''s sh!t.

it's akind of ufo like from a bird and when that kind falls... you wanna TAKE COVER ! or you'll end up smelling like a ufo or tasting it, if you're very unlucky

edit

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Let me remind everyone what this forum is for:

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of supporting the examination of the \"extraterrestrial phenomenon\" on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals.

Not for jokes. Not for chit chat banter.

[edit on June 22nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OP, maybe you can clarify what you mean in your post because im not sure the topic you are trying to present is very clear. Thanks.

[edit on June 22nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I was trying to explain how poeple can call anything a ufo.So much ,that it doesnt represent the phenomena anymore but just the blimp.it's an unidentified fliying object right ?how can a spaceship can be a ufo ? you know what it is. Now the thingny has a name.And i was telling it in a funny way. I realise poeple dont read and dont listen much here. No offense.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Agree I got lost trying to work out this

I want to talk about ufos that arent ufo. See...we tend to call anything we see "a ufo" but there are ufo's ufo and ufo.The first kind of ufo is the one you see in the sky and can see right now that the're not...it's just a ufo. But there's the ufo's ufo,now that's the real ones i'm talking about

I am lost sorry Op but all this has done is confuse me example

I want to talk about ufos that arent ufo

Now to me that says a UFO that is not a UFO has be identified.
Sorry if I am wrong
Edit: Sorry just read above
[edit on 22-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

[edit on 22-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by zaiger

Yes i understand...You're probably refering at the mexican guy who saw ufo's ufo,ufo's ufo coming out.personaly i think it was just some chopper from military doing excercises in the skies and not ufo's ufo. and by the way i will add a personal opinion about that...it looked like ufo's ufo''s sh!t.

it's akind of ufo like from a bird and when that kind falls... you wanna TAKE COVER ! or you'll end up smelling like a ufo or tasting it, if you're very unlucky

edit

Well if you take cover you may miss the ufo ufo's ufo ufo's that are comming from the ufo's ufo.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I have to admit:you can read and listen.It was just funny even if it's complicated.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Iwas just bored to the bones thats all It's not like i was bashing anyones

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well, I think it's generally acknowledged that there are UFOs flying around. Weird stuff in the sky that is difficult to explain. I don't think there's any argument there. The argument comes when people talk about possible explanations for these weird things.

Some people believe that if only we had all the information, then all UFOs could be explained as something relatively mundane, which would include unusual meteorological conditions, secret spy planes, etc. Nothing more other-worldly than maybe re-entering space junk or meteors.

Other people would like to include in that list (and put it as far to the top as possible) craft of some sort flown by extraterrestrial intelligences, either in person or remotely.

Unfortunately, it's pretty difficult to "explain" a UFO as an ET craft without first having proven that there are actually ET around who might fly such a craft. And that's one of those all or nothing situations. Either aliens exist or they don't. A probability isn't going to fly any UFOs.

So we're kind of stuck. Without proof of aliens, nobody can prove any sort of UFO is alien. So the default explanation is that it's something mundane.

The funny thing, however, is that even if we were to get proof of aliens tomorrow, that still wouldn't prove any particular UFO was an alien craft, or at least flown by the particular aliens we have proof of. There still might be another explanation. Maybe it's another kind of alien. Maybe it's something completely different. I guess that's what "unidentified" means.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't know exactly what you're trying to say with this post, so I'm going to assume you mean that a lot of crappy videos of planes and stars and stuff get posted as alien craft and it's bugging you so much it's making it hard for you to put a coherent post together without falling into the abyss of redundancy.

Am I off base here? Are the crappy, low-res, flickering videos of planes and other non-UFO stuff starting to make you split at the seams of sanity? Yeah, me too, I feel like I'm treading water in the middle of the ocean sometimes.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

So we're kind of stuck. Without proof of aliens, nobody can prove any sort of UFO is alien. So the default explanation is that it's something mundane.

Sorry can't buy it. It's not the "default explanation." Because nothing mundane explains the encounters below:

The Strange Story of JAL 1628

The 1976 Tehran, F-4 Phantom Chases UFO Case

The problem is like schrodinger's cat. Unfortunately there is no way to collapse the wave function. It is simply unknown. Could be alien could not be. Given the data, one has to lean towards alternative explanations (like alien vehicle, alien probe, etc) if you want to collapse the wave function. Either that, or you declare the witnesses liars or dellusional.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Well i never encounter any ,nore i've seen one so i dont believe in stories packet with dillusional facts to render it more plausible.the closest thing there is to it is that poeple went in commercial airplanes and the pilots asked passangers to close windows blinds.Is that ever happened to anybody?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It's been troubling me since i came on this site a month ago.I am a newbie and you probably wont pay any attention to it but i have to state my view on the subject.

Well thanks for that insightful commentary. I see what you're trying to say but after reading that whole mess I just end up feeling robbed of the 2 minutes of my life I wasted in the process.

I dont want to be rude, but come on. I know you can do better than that.

(As if I actually had something meaningful to say myself...oh well)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join