It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks & UFO's

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86

Originally posted by noonebutme
So if someone submits a shaky handcam video of a couple of lights claiming they're UFOs, Wikileaks will simply ignore it.

Unlike here where the most ridiculous junk gets posted as "proof" and anyone calling it into question is usually deemed a dis-info agent

Couldn't have said it better.

Relax people, and don't hold your breath. It's the age of cell-phone cameras and youtube. Within some years if we don't get 100% proof about flying saucers, they most likely don't exist, and we've been fooled and led astray.

I don't think we need years to draw that conclusion. It's fairly obvious that this is the case now mate!

IRM

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think the fact that WikiLeaks hasn't released any ground breaking UFO information is a major blow against the whole "government coverup" meme that is so popular on this forum.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
I think the fact that WikiLeaks hasn't released any ground breaking UFO information is a major blow against the whole "government coverup" meme that is so popular on this forum.

I agree though that won't stop people claiming that it's compartmentalisation that keeps the ET secrets secret. Funnily enough, many of the same people counter-intuitively believe the non-compartmentalised stories from the likes of Lazar, Burisch, Schneider and co. It seems many people like it both ways.. when it suits!

IRM

new topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join