It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks & UFO's

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It can't happen. If it were that easy to expose the UFO situation, any one of a multitude of good sightings would suffice. Take the Belgium triangle sighting or the Phoenix huge triangle. Has either been disproved? No! What happened? How has the public reacted? Answer: Nothing of substance on that score.

A whistleblower would virtually have to be a UFO pilot (one of our back-engineered jobs, we assume) and land the thing where it could not be cordoned off and removed in a few hours by the government with a nice cover story left in its place.

No amount of paper work, design plans, bits of metal anything not the actual article will suffice in an unofficial way to reveal UFOs. And guess what, the public at large wouldn't believe it anyway because the government will somehow deny the actuality of the event and that will be that.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Its the easiest thing in the world to keep secret! Even if someone did come forward, and a few have, what they would have to say is "unbelievable."

I don't need the government to tell me that the sky is blue...I don't need them to tell me UFOs are real either!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Cool thread OP,

One thing though that is bugging me... quite a bit at that (and a little shocked we haven't mentioned this yet!).

Click on this link, the same link the OP put up

WikiLeaks/UFOs

The article is dated back in 2007. That would mean that for 3 years no one has mentioned anything to WikiLeaks regarding UFOs. However I think that is precisely what IRM is trying to shed to light.

As another poster mentioned, I think there have been several times during/since the Cold War when the US Gov't has said unknown aircraft could be 'alien' for the sake of safe-guarding new technology. However, there truly are phenomena that simply can not be explained using conventional means.

Will WikiLeaks ever post something regarding UFOs on the scale that disclosure asks for? Who knows. I'm sure they have been e-mails documents before but it comes down to credibility and whether or not they will put their name on it.

Something to watch over time, indeed. And again, cool thread!

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Hi InfaRedMan,

I seem to be the only one on this thread that is disturbed by how derogatory that article is towards the UFO community (or as he puts it, "that lonely, usually inept group of investigators".

But aside from that, and the fact that Wikileaks has been around since 2007 and nothing has come out yet ...

...if said evidence is of the quality that a rogue organization like Wikileaks would release it. If that quality exists, would wikileaks blow the lid?

It's my opinion that the evidence would have to be big, really definitively AMAZING, for them to release it. Anything but, and they wouldn't touch it in order to maintain their credibility.

So the question then becomes ... what would be definitive evidence?
And would one persons meaning of definitive be different to the nexts?

- Hermit

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Where Are The Whistle blowers?

So where are these reports? Why aren't they there? Why aren't they coming in? I find them conspicuous by their absence! Don't you?

I mostly just lurk here at ATS and only really log in when I find a worthy thread. I just have to say that I LOVE your posts IR Man... and that image in your Op.. Awesome dude! You have produced a very thought provoking thread here.

I don't buy into the conspiracy theory that wikileaks is a front for an alphabet agency. I believe they are a rogue organization that has TPTB on their toes, chasing their tales and deeply worried.

I don't believe that the lack of a UFO report from wikileaks means that there isn't anything to the phenomena. I believe as you do that the lack of UFO reports from wikileaks simply means that the body of evidence is simply not strong enough. Who's fault is that? I'll address that very question next!

I've read a few posts within the thread that claim wikileaks wouldn't touch the UFO topic with a barge-pole. Why is that? Who is to blame?

Is it the honest UFOlogist toiling away each day in a quest for the truth?

Is it the Charlatans like Greer, Goodchild and Burisch?

Is it the Boys Who Cry Wolf, (the hoaxers)?

Is it the Contactee's and the "I am an Alien" Crowd?

Is it the UFO Cultists?

I would suggest all but the first category are the problem, and it seems (judging from that list alone) that we have more cons within UFOlogy than pro's. We are infested with idiots!

So I make a suggestion to all those idiots who may fit into the bottom 4 categories, that you get the hell out of UFOlogy and stop ruining it for everyone else. You know who you are! Either stop your stupid antics, grow up, take some medication or STFU!

Sorry.. I just had to say that because these people frustrate me no end.

-=[Terranaut]=-

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There are plenty of whistleblowers out there. Just because they haven't flocked to wikileaks doesn't mean they aren't out there making disclosures. I had never even heard of wikileaks until a month ago.

One only needs to look at cases like the one from Rendlesham Forest. If you don't think there is something solid to cases like this, you're in denial.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
2 things:

1) If they start publishing UFO related material, it might make them look 'foolish' or it might propel the topic into the mainstream because of their other high profile content. (Collateral Murder for one) I don't know if they want to take that risk.

2) Numbers. If the UFO coverup is indeed real, it is held at the highest level of military access, and even then on a need-to-know basis. This means that the number of people with access to relevant UFO based material is far less than the number of people with access to war related material. The compartmentalization of information probably increases the risk of detection exponentially.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Takamuri]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Takamuri]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I decided to pass off a question to a retired colonel today that served in WW2 , Korea and Vietnam. That question was "how many UFOs did you all capture in that amount of time"....he humorously said 100s.

The question is...did he mean it or was he playing it off like it was a nonsensical subject and playing along.

Perhaps both

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

i suppose all the UFO whistle blowers think that the disclosure project is the appropriate place for UFO matters,as they can stand up personally to tell their story and i think that they are safer in larger numbers,just a thought.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
On the Wikileaks page detailing that they might actually publish such material, there are several slams on believers. (Wikileaks UFO page)

Who would want to give their material to those already predisposed as being hostile to such information? If you're potentially risking your life over the subject, would you really want to hand over your information to somebody who thinks you're insane?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Frith]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Because of the simple fact that there are no aliens, yes there are UFOs and these are only military craft. Aliens are just been manufactured via hollywood to indoctrinate you people to the antichrist. You people have been fallen to the media manipultaion. There is no such thing as aliens, that is why there are no wikileaks. If you want to see UFOs get a degree in aerospace engineering and work at a major defense contractor and you will see all the UFOs you could ever imagine, but you will never see any aliens exccept in hollywood movies which are designed to make you belive that aliens exist. This alien phenomenon has only been growing for the past 50-60 years...how come..yep media...media...media..they control your mind....dont fall for their tricks....their is no such thing as aliens...wake up...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Originally posted by Frith

On the Wikileaks page detailing that they might actually publish such material, there are several slams on believers.
Who would want to give their material to those already predisposed as being hostile to such information? If you're potentially risking your life over the subject, would you really want to hand over your information to somebody who thinks you're insane

While I quite agree that this particular page is quite derogatory to the believers, you'll note that it was written by "RRRGroup".*

I looked up their blog and it seems that their ire is directed more at the "inept UFOinvestigators" (their words).

So while initially I was a bit put off by the tone of the article too, I think this thread is more about whether Wikileaks would out such evidence and/or why they haven't done so before now.

*Edit to add: I have no idea who this "RRRGroup" is, today is the first time I've heard of them.

[edit on 23/6/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
wikileaks has the us government hot on their butts for leaking the iraq video. Why would any ufo whistle blowers chance that risk when there are more credible whistleblowing sites specializing in the subject like project camelot or dr greers disclosure project?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Well with the information we have at hand from sources we dont know to much about ....As the OP states

why aren't we seeing any whistle blowers from these so called shadow groups inside our governments and military in regards to UFO's, Aliens and Advanced Propulsion's?

Well from what our good friend SkepticOverlord has told us..

Colonel Philip Corso is one of the most important and controversial UFO whistleblowers ever to emerge. The former Army Intelligence officer says he was the number two man in a key Pentagon office which oversaw the exploitation of technologies retrieved from "crashed saucer sites." There is no question Corso worked at the Pentagon in the position that he claims. His 1997 book The Day After Roswell was an international best seller, though many now dispute Corso’s allegations about the role he played in leaking alien technology to American industry.

In 1992, years before anyone else in the UFO field had ever heard of Corso, reporter George Knapp met and interviewed the colonel and heard, for the first time his astounding tale about the military’s knowledge of an ET presence on Earth. Knapp also recorded the first on-camera interview with Corso, conducted more than a year before Corso’s book was released. A few pieces from that interview have been shown publicly, but the full interview hasn’t been seen by anyone else. The 1996 interview covers Corso’s amazing career, his hands-on involvement with pieces of technology taken from crash sites, his other encounters with the UFO mystery, and his knowledge of an ongoing cover up.

And Bill has a great video to go with the thread.

I have copied his post to show how the thread is spoken to show the volume he speaks so all can see it.

there is a video that Bill has posted On what George Knapp has spoken about.. worth looking at as it is well done.and check out his thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

During The Disclosure Project press conference, former NASA employee, Donna Hare, revealed how NASA managed to cover up and erase anomalies such as UFOs from satellite photos. She was a female slide technician and received numerous space awards including 1969 Apollo Achievement award from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1973 Skylab award, a medallion for success on the Skylab-Suez Test project.

Other awards for her skill as a technical Artist includes a 1994 recommendation by Texas Governor Ann Richards to the Advisory Committee of Psychology Associates.

Donna Hare (formerly Tietze) has spent most of her professional life involved in the Space Program as a technical illustrator. She drew lunar maps, landing slides and worked in the photo lab, Precision Slide Lab. Her job was to reduce art work to one inch by one inch drawings.

Donna drew launch sites, landing sites and was employed as a sub-contractor to NASA for over 15 years. She worked on flight manuals for astronauts and has the wonderful ability to put words into images but uniquely, learn to do everything backwards, including mathematical computations, the writing of words, to put it simply, this woman has seen just about all the different kinds of images one could see that are used in Space Programs today.

Edgar Mitchell - Former Astronaut:

Yes, there have been ET visitations. There have been crashed craft. There have been material and bodies recovered. There has been a certain amount of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated. And there is some group of people that may or may not be associated with government at this point, but certainly were at one time, that have this knowledge. They have been attempting to conceal this knowledge or not permit it to be widely disseminated….Perhaps a large part of the activity that’s classified as UFO abductions may very well not be due to ET activity at all. I would suspect if any is due to ET activity, it is a rather small part. A larger potion is due to human activity in a very clandestine fashion….People in high level government have very, very little, if any, valid information about this. Most have no more knowledge than the man in the street….[As to] the question, “How could it be kept secret?”It hasn’t been kept secret. It’s been there all along. But it has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth doesn’t come out….I believe it is a very important effort that we get Congressional oversight of all this. So far that hasn’t happened.

Gordon Cooper - Mercury & Gemini Astronaut:

At Edwards Air Force Base I was having some of the cameramen film precision landings. A saucer flew right over them, put down three landing gears, and landed out on the dry lakebed. They went out there with their cameras towards the UFO. It lifted off and flew off at a very high rate of speed….I had a chance to hold it [the film] up to the window to look at it. Good close-up shots. There was no doubt in my mind that it was made someplace other than on this earth….In my opinion they were worried it would panic the public if they knew that someone had vehicles that had this kind of performance. So they started telling lies about it. Then I think they had to cover it with another lie. Now they don’t know how to get out of it.

Mark McCandlish - US Air Force, Aerospace Illustrator:

This craft was what they called the Alien Reproduction Vehicle. It was also nicknamed the Flux Liner. This antigravity propulsion system—this flying saucer—was one of three that were in this hangar at Norton Air Force Base. We have found a patent filed by James King Jr., and this patent looks just like this system, except that instead of having a dome for a crew compartment, it has a cylinder in the center. It has the same flat bottom and sloping sides. The patent was filed initially in 1960 and was secured in 1967….There is a scientist in Utah by the name of Moray B. King—he wrote a book called Tapping the Zero Point Energy. Zero-point energy is actually what keeps the electrons energized around the atomic structure of everything in the universe. There’s enough of this flux, this electrical charge in the nothingness of space, that if you could capture all the energy that was embedded in just a cubic yard of space, you’d have enough energy to boil the oceans of the entire world.

US Air Force - Sergeant Karl Wolfe:

We walked over to one side of the lab and he said, “By the way, we’ve discovered a base on the backside of the moon.” I was a little terrified, thinking to myself that if anybody walks in the room right now, I know we’re in jeopardy because he shouldn’t be giving me this information. Then he pulled out one of these mosaics and showed this base on the moon which had geometric shapes—there were towers, there were spherical buildings, and things that looked somewhat like radar dishes, but they were very large structures. I didn’t want to look at it any longer than that, because I felt that my life was in jeopardy.

and have a look at a video I put together have a look at the anomalies if there are no UFOs who put these artifacts on the lunar planet...

You decide..

and watch this video really watch that is Buzz talking

And here is Gordon Coopers experience:

Command Sergeant Major (ret.) Robert O. Dean claims he saw a "Cosmic Top Secret" briefing document on UFOs when he worked on the General Staff at SHAPE (Strategic Headquarters, Allied Powers Europe) in the mid-1960s.

ocker

[edit on 23/6/2010 by ocker] and my poor spelling

[edit on 23/6/2010 by ocker]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Hey mate,

That's a nice post you made.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thanks Ex I ran out of room for the rest

Ocker

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

If you were not biased, i would say that there are hundreds of so called whistleblowers involved in UFO disclosure.

Thousands of more high profile figures from almost every area and social class, irrespective of profession or position.

Military figures, police officers, MP's, pilots (military, civil and private), astronauts, cosmonauts, and other 'nauts', royalty, presidents, prime ministers, doctors, air traffic control personnel, astronomers, physicists, teachers, in fact, the list is endless.

Your sig graphic tells me all i need to know about your motives in posing this question. The fact that you could easily have answered your own question regarding whistleblowers and witnesses, but didn't tells me you are actively engaged in disinfo of the UFO topic in general and seek to divide opinion and deliberately ignore the obvious hoards of people, both high profile and otherwise, who have come forward with their experience of the subject to date.

If you genuinely want to know about witnesses and others who have spoken out on the subject, their testimonies are available everywhere online in both video and written forms, although i highly suspect you already know this.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
And to end my whistle blower statements you have a listen to the disclosure project.

Yes Steven Greer has not come up what he has promised the truth ....

But he has got the most standing prolific people to speak about the phenomena of Ufos

Enjoy and please watch the whole video

thanks

ocker

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

InfraRedMan…..

It’s just great to see you again turn your mind to this most complex of topics.

In broad terms, DocEmrick & Chadwickus have summed much of my own thinking about this…..

DocEmrick:

“If aliens do exist and are visiting us, the government just simply is not aware of who they are. They may know they're there, but they can't explain the phenomena”

Chadwickus:

“I've always felt that the government and military's of the world really don't know much more than the rest of us”

However, my puzzlement is interspersed with my ponderings of those extremely rare reports & cases that perhaps allude to something just a little more tangible.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

InfraRedMan…..

It’s just great to see you again turn your mind to this most complex of topics.

In broad terms, DocEmrick & Chadwickus have summed much of my own thinking about this…..

DocEmrick:

“If aliens do exist and are visiting us, the government just simply is not aware of who they are. They may know they're there, but they can't explain the phenomena”

Chadwickus:

“I've always felt that the government and military's of the world really don't know much more than the rest of us”

However, my puzzlement is interspersed with my ponderings of those extremely rare reports & cases that perhaps allude to something just a little more tangible.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

Hi
Mate to enlighten you some watch the video maybe the puzzlement might seem more factfinding. maybe...not

try the truth

ocker

edit to edit me twice go the soccerroos

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join