It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks & UFO's

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by crossegg

I think that perhaps you became confused and posted in the wrong thread. This is a discussion about wikileaks and whistleblowers in regard to UFOs. Your post is completely off topic! Please take it to another thread or start your own. Thanks!

IRM :shk:
edit on 22/6/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Since it was so easy to obtain these files they probably have the ufo files somewhere else or they havent been leaked yet.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
2 reasons:

1: There is no information TO LEAK...
2: WikiLeak is STAGED by the Gvmnt

Choice 1 ("There is no information to leak") is by far the most logical and realistic when compared to the other ideas about WikiLeaks and UFOs.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You want whistle blowers? I'll give ya whistle blowers!

UFOs Blamed for Nuke Missile Failures - CNN.com

FOX NEWS - Alien Disclosure Imminent

[UFO] Disclosure Conference at the National Press Club, Washington, streamed live on CNN

10 am Pacific Time, Monday 27 Sept.

Robert Hastings: Declassified U.S. government documents and witness testimony from former or retired U.S. military personnel confirm beyond any doubt the reality of ongoing UFO incursions at nuclear weapons sites. When I say UFO, the witnesses have described these craft as disc-shaped, or cylindrical shape, or spherical. These objects are capable of both hovering and high-velocity flight, usually completely silently. Over the past 37 years, I have personally located and interviewed more than 120 of these former or retired military personnel, all of whom report UFO incidents at one or more of the following locations: nuclear missile sites, nuclear weapons storage areas, and nuclear weapons test sites in Nevada and the Pacific during the era of atomic atmospheric testing. I believe, these gentlemen believe, that this planet is being visited by beings from another world who, for whatever reason, have taken an interest in the nuclear arms race which began at the end of World War II. Regarding the missile shutdown incidents: my opinion, their opinion, is that whoever are aboard these craft are sending a signal to both Washington and Moscow, among others, that we are playing with fire, that the possession and threatened use of nuclear weapons potentially threatens the human race and the integrity of the planetary environment.

U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

edit on 23-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Cheers Son of Will.

I will say that although you can compartmentalize the evidence, you cannot compartmentalize the will of others.

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Just curious, what do you make of the reports of UFOs around military bases that house nuclear warheads? There's an entire sub-category of UFO reports specifically about that. Radar towers picking up what guards on the ground are witnessing, that sort of thing.

If your referring to Bentwaters, I think it's one of the most compelling UFO cases in history!

I will be your first hand witness that the intelligence agencies (CIA, NSA, FBI, Military, etc) are all very compartmentalized. The right hand may not literally know what the left hand is doing. That's clearly done on purpose. I held a TS/SCI clearence, and of course you can add a code name or two too up your clearance level, while serving in the USN and I worked in their compartmentalized world for 4 years.

Are there men who know info but can't say anything? Hell yes. Their under the same contract I am. I cannot talk about what I know for either 70 or 90 years, basically ensuring I'll never live long enough to tell anyone what I know.

But then again, some of these men are no longer held to these contracts and are now blowing their whistlers. See my post above

edit on 23-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Are there men who know info but can't say anything? Hell yes. Their under the same contract I am. I cannot talk about what I know for either 70 or 90 years, basically ensuring I'll never live long enough to tell anyone what I know.

But then again, some of these men are no longer held to these contracts and are now blowing their whistlers. See my post above

Forgive me for being somewhat sceptical of your claim. If you were under any type of contract, I doubt you would be alluding to as much as you are.

IRM

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Swills

Forgive me for being somewhat sceptical of your claim. If you were under any type of contract, I doubt you would be alluding to as much as you are.

IRM

Everything I've told you isn't classified. So alluding to it... Or just telling you how it is....is fine. It's not a secret & it's not classified. The missions are classified. Talk about how one gets a security clearance & the contracts he must sign in order to obtain said clearance is free for all to know

you make me laugh but yes, it's ok for you to be skeptical. It's not that hard to work in the intel field. I joined the Navy & qualified for a job as a CTO. A background investigation was conducted, which began in bootcamp. I had to fill out forms on people the agents can visit, home town friends, schools, jobs, family, etc. I'm a pretty clean guy so my SSBI was good. By the time I was done with A school I had my TS/SCI clearance.

CTOs perform a variety of duties associated with operating telecommunications systems that exist across the global communications spectrum. Advanced AIS networking and information management skills support the movement of huge volumes of data to operating forces ashore and afloat.

Must have normal hearing. Security Clearance, (TOP SECRET) Requirement (SSBI). Must be U.S. citizen. Notes: SSBI originated at RTC. Both the applicant and his/her immediate family members must be U.S. citizens. A waiver for U.S. citizenship requirement for immediate family may exist due to a compelling need. Only DONCAF may authorize this based on CT ECM's recommendation for severely undermanned CT branches. Moral turpitude offense(s) are generally disqualifying. Personal security screening interview will be conducted by a Naval Security Group Command special representative. Former members of the Peace Corps are not eligible. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent (GED, CPT, home study or other equivalency). If not a diploma graduate, applicant must provide a high school transcript verifying successful completion of the 10th grade.

Security Clearance Secrets

Sure you can doubt me because it seems so far fetched
, but I could prove it by providing a scanned pic of my DD214 (which I was discharged honorably). Then again, I'm not into broadcasting my personal info to net. If I did it would show you my rate, which is CTO. Having the clearance & working with military intel isn't all that great, trust me

So I know first hand how compartmentalization works, & that all of us who are bound to clearances, at least TS/SCI, & higher, are bound to contracts that could be used against us in a court of law. SCI stands for Sensitive Compartmented Information. Anyone who works for the govt & has info on UFO/Aliens/etc has a TS/SCI SPECIAL CODE WORD

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I'm not sure about the "compared to the other ideas about WikiLeaks and UFOs." what a cryptic response...

But I would definitely pick #2...
After all we, who have payed attention, KNOW elements within our gov. (meaning the intelligence community) intentionality disinform the public, and anyone else they deem an enemy...

It is like watching a show on the History channel called: "secrets of the CIA", LOL!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Awesome thread, IRM.

Reading through, there were some very good responses, and I think Chadwickus and Ignorethefacts nailed it best (as always).

What is there really to leak that hasn't already?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
Awesome thread, IRM.

Reading through, there were some very good responses, and I think Chadwickus and Ignorethefacts nailed it best (as always).

Agreed! Those two cats always have always made a lot of sense!

Originally posted by Shere KhaanWhat is there really to leak that hasn't already?

That's the big unknown isn't it? So much is unfalsifiable that it's almost impossible to tell!

Thanks for your comments mate!

IRM

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What is it with all these new members that have 21 points and their off topic posts? Me smells a rat!

IRM

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So, Julian Assange admits there are UFO details in the documents in his possession but won't release them?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

or has he? I have been out of the loop on this one for a while ....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Great thread IRM, I don't chime in often but if that information were out there Assange would be the guy to release it. I am of the belief that they have the information and are waiting for an advantageous time to release it. As a poster stated before many sightings can be attributed to aircraft but not all. If Wikileaks has the info you can bet it will be released sooner or later. I for one would love for there to be a 100% conclusive piece of evidence on the matter. Either way you look at it, any information on UFO's that has been leaked and verified would literally be the holy grail of Ufology.

I would just love one concrete piece of evidence as opposed to the hundreds of shaky youtube videos that are all titled "ZOMG PROOF OF UFO's!!!!!one1.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
So, Julian Assange admits there are UFO details in the documents in his possession but won't release them?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

or has he? I have been out of the loop on this one for a while ....

From what I understand, Wikileaks gets sent all kinds of UFO stuff all the time but none of it is reliable or comes with any type of proof. Kind of like what we see nutters post on this board all the time. I can understand why they wont release that kind of tripe. It would destroy the integrity that Wikileaks & Assange has spent years building.

The evidence would have to be amazing before they attached their names to it IMHO! The type of evidence that is sadly lacking to this point in this field of research.

IRM

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
I would just love one concrete piece of evidence as opposed to the hundreds of shaky youtube videos that are all titled "ZOMG PROOF OF UFO's!!!!!one1.

Indeed! I and many others are with you on that one!

IRM

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
So if someone submits a shaky handcam video of a couple of lights claiming they're UFOs, Wikileaks will simply ignore it.

Unlike here where the most ridiculous junk gets posted as "proof" and anyone calling it into question is usually deemed a dis-info agent

Couldn't have said it better.

Relax people, and don't hold your breath. It's the age of cell-phone cameras and youtube. Within some years if we don't get 100% proof about flying saucers, they most likely don't exist, and we've been fooled and led astray.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join