It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks & UFO's

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This kind of leads me back to my original post where I suggested that if there were any whistle blowers with genuine material, they would choose Wikileaks over any other agency to release said material. Largely due to their high exposure and popularity. Wikileaks has become a household name now. What better way could there be?

Any whistleblower would have to be an idiot to seek out the services of nutbags such as Steven Greer for instance, which in my humble opinion, further illustrates what a liar that goon he and his CSETI organisation has become since the disclosure project. If there are whistle blowers out there, they aren't going to go to him! Which in a sense should invalidate any future claims this self anointed 'Universal Ambassador' makes by default.

Honestly.. what a joke!

IRM

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Great thread IRM.

So where are these reports? Why aren't they there? Why aren't they coming in? I find them conspicuous by their absence! Don't you?

The most logical conclusion is that there is no "shadow government." Shadow gov't is more of an idea/concept that can be used to represent what society is becoming... A walled off place where lies, fear, and mistrust abound. It is a combination of individuals, companies, and nations who have a vested interest in keeping the status quo.

We have lost our sense of spirituality and oneness. We seek to control eachother without evening understanding who/what we are. Our confusion surrounding our identity allows these entities to exist in a way that is ineffecient and counterproductive to the longterm viability of our species and planet.

-SJ

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Ufo exist ""Unidentified flying object""its vaild and man made .The highers ups keeps us controlled , because on the other hand it keeps us the believe that ALIENS exist, which really IS NOT, so thats the case, but WHY??You need to thoroughly look into that!!.WikiLeaks do have the documents but they will not release it because the whole system of ufo's is farse and aliens are no more then fancy man made.You should look up some true history.JINN!!!!....I maybe wrong but that is according to my extensive research!

Lets enjoy watching hollywood movie "Independance day" shall we??

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-12-2010 by Wiklleaks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiklleaks
WikiLeaks do have the documents but they will not release it because the whole system of ufo's is farse and aliens are no more then fancy man made.

I'm sorry but there is no evidence of this what so ever. You are making statements that you simply cannot back up. However, I will agree with you that UFOlogy is a farce! There's certainly no doubting that!

You should look up some true history.JINN!!!!....I maybe wrong but that is according to my extensive research!

There is no proof that the JINN exist. Religious texts cannot be accepted as true or proof of anything unfortunately.

Lets enjoy watching hollywood movie "Independance day" shall we??

Ummmm... Ooookaaayyyyyy!

IRM

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Still waiting for some hard evidence

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
As the tide of perception swings against assange, wikileaks will hasten to release material, suited to reclaim it's influence, at will, sprinkling tidbits to garner groups back into the fold. They're wikileaks fer chrissake. Where else ya gonna go???

Certainly the ufo set will soon get it's 2 bits. A little goes a long way with cults.

A goldmine of political influence. Do whistleblowers have any idea what they are positioning society for?

I will stand by, anticipating their every move, because the 1st amendment is at stake.

Words like these are what the government is trying to shut down. Not 'wikileaks'.

assange should have done his term, rather than turning rat, rat against the Constitution, from abroad.

5.0 Vanuatu 4:33
edit on 26-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: whoopsie

edit on 26-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: are earthquakes electric?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
As the tide of perception swings against assange, wikileaks will hasten to release material, suited to reclaim it's influence, at will, sprinkling tidbits to garner groups back into the fold. They're wikileaks fer chrissake. Where else ya gonna go???

Certainly the ufo set will soon get it's 2 bits. A little goes a long way with cults.

I can't see it. The average Joe couldn't give two hoots for UFO's. It makes no sense that Wikileaks resort to appeasing minorities and cults in order win over the masses. It's counter intuitive IMHO.

IRM

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
2 reasons:

1: There is no information TO LEAK...
2: WikiLeak is STAGED by the Gvmnt

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
2 reasons:

1: There is no information TO LEAK...

Perhaps!

Do you have irrefutable evidence to back that assertion? Caps just doesn't do it for me!

IRM

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Do you have irrefutable evidence to back that assertion? Caps just doesn't do it for me!

IRM

Point taken..

Right back to you:
Do you have evidence that they arent??

1: We have a pot of soup on the stove
2: If we put some spice in and stir abit it get so tasty.

1: We have a pot of soup on the stove
2: If we put ALOT of spice and stir like hell it taste
like ("/¤%/ and it gets spilled all over.

If you leak SOME its ok.
If you leak ALOT it gets out of hand..

IF you leak THE MOST important Information in human
history, it WOULD get out of hand...

Weres the REALLY tasty information..
Like JFK
edit on 26-12-2010 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Do you have evidence that they arent??

Err.. You made the assertion, you back it up.

I might as well drop the point that you beat your wife everyday, and ask you to prove you don't.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I did admint he had a point...

But, can you PROVE me wrong..

EDIT...

I read your post wrong sorry....

NO i cant prove they are...

But i can ACCUSE them of being.
Sure if cant back it up, it will just be
"nothing".
edit on 27-12-2010 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Asking someone to disprove a negative in a debate does not give you a valid position. All you're really doing (inadvertently or not) is reinforcing that fact that there is no proof to the assertion you made earlier.

IRM

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
True..

But the word is out.
The Seed is in the ground....

Could it be...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hi

In my opinion, I think that instead of waiting for Wikileaks to come up with the material on UFOs, which I suspect will be of little value, we should all be out conducting and publishing some original research of our own.

My contribution was facilitating a five year project locating, documenting and publishing material which we found in the Australian Government UFO files. Please take a look at:

disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org...

Also, take a look at the Australian UFO blog at

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Happy reading.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Or;

3: They have their hands full with the current cables and the media circus around them. Idon't see why the absence of UFO files must mean that they don't have any, or that they are a government front. The UFO files they have are probably just the standard sightings anyway, so anyone expecting to see a headline that reads "Wikileaks: President Obama's secret meeting with ET" will probably be quite disappointed.

Another thing that I need to get off my chest is something that I've seen numerous times in threads regarding Wikileaks; the "why don't they release X"-argument. A lot of people here and on other places on the internet act like Wikileaks can release whatever they want, whenever they want. Fact is, they can't release what they don't have.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't earth-shattering evidence of UFOs, JFK assassination, or the NWO not directly be accessible for a low-level intelligence analyst? People are discrediting wikileaks because it isn't saying anything ridiculous and life-changing, but if such information existed, why would Bradley Manning or anyone be able to have some type of access to it, then have the audacity to leak it. The people high up enough to know these secrets would never release them to wikileaks. What does everyone expect? A cable that says: "Yeah Obama and George Bush went to IHOP today to grab breakfast with an Extra-Terrestial" come on. If there were documents that contained irrefutable UFO or ET evidence, I feel like they would be paper only and not accessible. The documents being released are already mixing things up a bit, maybe some patience would help. Hell, if they released all the documents now then it would be such sensory overload for the public that a lot of documents would get looked over.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
This kind of leads me back to my original post where I suggested that if there were any whistle blowers with genuine material, they would choose Wikileaks over any other agency to release said material. Largely due to their high exposure and popularity. Wikileaks has become a household name now. What better way could there be?

Highly doubtful, Julian Assange thinks ufo people are weirdos, and even if they did disclose documents, no one would believe it and wikileaks credibility will be shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join