It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks & UFO's

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Great thread.

The fact that so many people want to call flares, Chinese lanterns, balloons, and advanced experimental aircraft "UFO's" and assume they come from other worlds means that any real valuable data would be buried in all that clearly bogus crap that we argue about everyday here.

I hear you! I just wish the more zealous believers within ATS and beyond would absorb that message. It's not like it's overly complex or difficult to understand the cause and effect.

Not to forget only a fraction of time trusted folks would have access to that data and there is probably no clear benefit for themselves or the public to release such data to Wikileaks/ATS. Unlike the War data where data thieves/whistle-blowers see themselves as folk heroes changing people’s perspectives of the Wars thereby using that power to shape future policy.

This is what I'm not so sure of. If one arm of the PTB has water tight methods of securing their data (i.e. the UFO guys), you would think it would be of benefit to allow those methods to migrate down into the lower echelons/different departments regardless of what is contained within the data. It just seems weird that they could be so tidy in one area and sloppy in another, which makes me question whether that information or the people securing it even exist (re: UFO's/Aliens).

When we speak of what is and isn't of benefit to the whistle blower and the general public, I can't fathom that someone would think that disclosing who shot who in what fashion is of more benefit to everyone than knowing we aren't alone in the universe.

IRM

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What is wikileaks going to tell us.
We didn't kill the Taliban.
And we never will.

I know that already.

Now telling us about UFOs.
Yeah they killed Tesla and his science.

I know that already.
ED: Please kill the Taliban or get out.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wiki-leaks doesn't make it any more likely you will get a whistleblower. It just gives an avenue for an existing whistleblower to communicate to the world.

Given that the information this thread is about would be considerably more than Secret, the people with access to it would be much reduced and more highly vetted.

Out of that smaller pool you would have to have somebody with access, conviction the knowledge should be public, and the moral courage to accept death/life imprisonment as the price for making it so.

Thats asking a lot. Especially if there is a real compelling reason for secrecy e.g. its bad news.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wikileaks could never unseat the oil cartel with UFO reports.
Perhaps they are not as gullible.
However they did in Ernst.
Any power source that that will out do oil and nuclear will be
put down.
So any true leaks for UFO have already been up against a barrage
of lies and force for many years already.
There is a track record for the agents to follow.
We are talking about the Tesla science here of course.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I was searching the web with UFO and Wikileaks as the key words and stumbled upon this topic. So I registered to post my opinion and will be checking for updates on this theme.
I have two main points to I would like to share.

First one is that I think there are documents that meet Wikileaks requirements on being authentic and we may see some in the future, but those would cover UFO contacts, now here UFO would stand for what it does stand not for what most of us would hope it to. SO imagine dozens of reports when a pilot of a military aircraft would experience a visual encounter with UFO and even if this would be followed by temporary systems failure in the aircraft, such documents wouldn’t be of any interest if we look seriously on it. And I personally think they are of no importance to Wikileaks because they cover more vital themes.

Second - what makes me search for UFO’s and Wikileaks is that I hope to find a mentioning of an interesting case, however I am sure there is a very little chance that the case existed in the first place. I am absolutely sure that life exists in places other than planet earth, no doubt in that.

However in the context of extra terrestrial life we should assume that there are places where life evolved to the level of humankind, now, no matter how many there are those places the contact with those species is not possible due to the distances, if we haven’t manage to overcome them it would be quite logical that they also are only struggling to do so, not to mention ecological, social, political problems they may have as well, some could have led to complete extinction by the way.

Second category of extra terrestrial life form is probably so developed even laws of matter, time and space may not be equality apprehended by us and them, those life forms may have visited us many times however there is no way human brain can simply apprehend the encounter thus it may not be a subject to any reports or discussion.

Our only hope is a category somewhere in-between, however it is not clear whether such exists.

Finally I would like to sum up saying that there is a human factor and even those with the highest level of clearance are simple man and women, one should not expect from then decisions and actions of extraordinary manners, if they ever came across an encounter with a ship or alien life form they either did not recognized it (ort is another UFO report) or the information with the evidence was simple destroyed right away, unfortunately we are not the Mecca for aliens and the planet has much more important secrets and processes within its own nature and species (us).

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwtbs
Second - what makes me search for UFO’s and Wikileaks is that I hope to find a mentioning of an interesting case, however I am sure there is a very little chance that the case existed in the first place. I am absolutely sure that life exists in places other than planet earth, no doubt in that.

Iwtbs.....

There are really some knowledgable people here on ATS.

If you feel inclined to provide a few clues about the case to which you have alluded, perhaps some suggestions & even some information can be provided for you.

As I think about that, you might be better off doing that in a seperate thread.

I can help you with that to get you started, if you feel it would be helpful.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
the general government and front level military don't have access. that gap was closed many years ago before wikileaks or the internet was ever conceived.

the private non existent contractors that have access, hire out of the box thinkers that don't have credentials or outside scientific community contacts or circles they run in. the people they hire can be easily discredited and easily disappeared without notice or troubles.

you'll never get a wikileak ufo document that can lead to absolute fact in truth..........EVER

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
It's very hard to discount the premise of this topic and thread considering Wikileaks follow up on confirming data sources. Avenue's like Wikileaks are vital, dare I say, even more vital than ATS? The water is definitely less murky, lets just say that.

Perhaps the crux of the UFO issue pertaining to Wikileaks is that many whistleblowers with anything substantial to contribute, cannot have their credentials traced due to the high level of security they hold?

If there were a way for a credible document or piece of video to be leaked, how would one get it out of "the vault" without being noticed? Via courier? I have no idea. Despite these kinds of challenges, Wikileaks remains vital, even more vital now than ever. Especially considering the threat of ACTA.

I agree with this the most well said. I think there really is very few in the know and under them are few foot soldiers who really do not know what is going on and follow orders... like cover up things but do not have access to such documentation. Im sure there is extreme security guarding these secrets. Even generals and brass that get briefed are told very little and do not know where to look due to compartmentalization. The clearance is too high and by having so few in the loop that would be a safeguard against leaking. Let's say 12 men know everything?

Process of elimination in itself, these men are probably some of the most disciplined and tested conditioned people. They operate outside constitution. These things went black in the 1950's unlike wikileaks whistle blowers that is just a scratch at the surface of secrets. Even presidents cant get a foot in the door.

However black projects and secret aircraft like Aurora/Astra/TR3B would most likely leak in time. These technologies usually are declassified when another technology/aircraft is developed. Usually go grey before that even happens. BY looking at history and our rapid development and roswell ect suggests these are back engineered craft from ET vehicles... this would raise some flags. If you look at how long it took just to declassify the stealth oh what 15 years or more? The black triangles have started really not long after the stealth fighter was declassified.

Maybe it just has not happened yet? Or maybe it is too hard to do... after all wikileaks has not been around very long. While secrecy within secrets
has been around forever.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
the reason that no info will be leaked is because no one knows what the heading of the documents are listed under. EBE'S and UFO's are no longer a term used.

its like doing a patent search. the query isn't for the actual name of an invention, its an entire overview of the concept.

however it was written?.....lol

I'm sure at this juncture in time , everything is written in a different language that's been encrypted so any and all reference for query would be futile.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The majority of legitimate UFOs are actually top secret technology, either of one government or the observation via another government of that government. What is a UFO to one is often an IFO to another. What will be leaked is the code name or extensive documentation of the technology that the UFO community can thereby use to identify the crafts or phenomina.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

So here's the big question. With so much information being leaked from all types of government departments, the military, corporations and scientists, why aren't we seeing any whistle blowers from these so called shadow groups inside our governments and military in regards to UFO's, Aliens and Advanced Propulsion's?

Why isn't someone stepping up? Especially now with the popularity, visibility and clout of Wikileaks being stronger than it ever has? We're talking about the biggest secret ever witheld from the human race here, should it be true. The type of secret you would expect thousands of people to be complicit in maintaining over the last 60+ years.

Surely there must be a disgruntled 'employee' out there! Surely there must be one person in the know who believes that withholding such a secret is the worst type of crime a government could perpetrate against it's citizens!

So where are these reports? Why aren't they there? Why aren't they coming in? I find them conspicuous by their absence! Don't you?

Lets start by openly saying that why would someone risk their safety posting on a site that has zero or should i say has no method of supply anonymity, given that we all know, there is no way of remaining anonymous on the internet. Moving right along, i assume you are aware that each project has various aspects to describe it as a whole unit. So if one particular section was to find its why on the net then it would be stupidly apparent as from who it was leaked and it wouldn't be a question of what department, but it would point directly to an individual or individuals. Keep in mind, that when playing in the big leagues the price of the ticket is simply beyond this world as to its value and its implementations.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

It's possible to use Firefox Portable with Tor/Vidalia and the Tor button FF add-on. Using a public access point or piggy-backing a wi-fi account isn't too hard.

A one-time upload renders browser specs, add-ons and IP meaningless to any further investigation.

Anonymity is easy.

Being identified as the source depends on how many people have access to the information and how secure the information is.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

piggy backing is truly easy, well for some it may seem impossible but for others you can say the do it for kicks regardless of encryption.

As for information, well think of it as a pie, every person has a particular piece of that pie, thus making it possible to !finger the source.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I'll put it to you this way:

I know a few things here and there - not with relation to UFOs or aliens - but with regards to operational security and communications. There are a few high-level decisions being made that I strongly disagree with. However, going to a site like wikileaks and blowing a whistle on potential weaknesses in our strategic plan is pretty damned stupid.

There are reasons people will agree to be sworn to secrecy. And there are times when one encounters secrets so devastating that they need to be told.

I know a lot of fellow service members. I know of none that would stand for the kinds of activities that our government is alleged to engage in by a number of people on this site. You can compartmentalize a lot of things - but only to a certain degree. Someone - and quite a few someones, at that, has to have a clear picture of the overall project and objective.

All I can say is that any project of that type cannot be too bad, because if it was - there are almost no people in the military who would stand for it. Documents get leaked over a CO grabbing some girl's rear end. Aliens enslaving the world... nah - that's not a bigger deal than games of grab-ass in the ward.

That said - if I knew about aliens and attempts to reverse-engineer the technology, I'd not find it, alone, to be a compelling-enough reason to leak anything. The last thing we need is a war over an alien toaster or something.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I'm wondering if what isn't coming out of Wikileaks re UFOs says more about WikiLeaks than it does about the UFO community.
We know that the quantity of evidence supporting the ET presence is massive so why is WikiLeaks ignoring the issue ?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

First and foremost you must understand what it would mean to the "World" community if such information were to be released to the general public. They, the government and all of the others, especially the U.N. do not want you to know. In their opinion, "You" as in we , are not capable of handling the information that there is a higher intelligence out there.

They feel that if such information were to be released , it would cause anarchy.This is ofcourse totally unfounded and incredibly ridiculous, as we have every right to know the truth. The real reason is that it would completly destroy the concept of religion, which is a multi-billion dollar business(I have yet to find anything in the bible that mandates a 10% donation, however it does mention tithing). Be mindful of these things and think for youself. The disheartening fact is that of all of the UFO footage I have seen is always blurry and distant. I find it hard to believe that not a single person has ever taken a clear picture/video. To end this particular rant I say, no matter where you are in the world, love your country, but never trust your government, for they do not have your/ our best interests at heart. BTW Happy Holidays to all of (hopefully) my new friends, Max

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
A great thread IRM

The reason being I believe is that the UFO/Alien subject is still Taboo in the general publics eyes and they will not obtain so many site hits of interest, maybe later they might throw in a few juicy bits if the site is still up and running later and starting to lack in popularity.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
When it comes to disclosure, wiki is into worldly affairs.
They havent the means to verify such information, and would not release it if the bearer could not provide signifigant substantiation.
I believe that the discosure has already happened and the entire populace is in denial.
Slowly there are more people who have come to credit the early UFO reporters of the fifties with having presented a great truth, but it is still the majority who do not want it to be so, that cause the truth to be obscured.
If one studies the writng of Donald Keyhoe,Or Wilbur Smith,and their contemporaries, one realises these men were already dealing with the alien reality back then!
It becomes obvious that the cover up was brought into being over a period of time.The men who revealed what each of them felt within their own moral system they were able to reveal....Have told us collectively that the UFOs are real.
They have warned us that these are interplanetary/possibly interdimensional craft.
There is plain worded text to this effect from the early fifties,...all the rest, the ensuing years, have been melodrama and obfuscation....With brief bursts of unsupressable sightings to spur those who search for confirmation onward.
Yet resting in the dusty pages of books from the forties/fifties is sufficient evidence to convince most reasonable people.
We have had disclosure for fifty sixty years....get used to it.....
What we have to do, is make the goverment realise we know.......and we wont wait for them to catch up.....
then start to try to make contact on our own......

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The so-called cover-up is a self-sustaining mass hypnosis with many different
interests engaged in it, otherwise the forums like this wouldn’t be full of agents
of the intelligence services and debunkers, here I can feel directly from NASA.
Everybody knows a bit and nobody knows all the aspects of the problem. And
it is quite obvious from the state of the science and the discussions in the
ufology.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered
The so-called cover-up is a self-sustaining mass hypnosis with many different
interests engaged in it, otherwise the forums like this wouldn’t be full of agents
of the intelligence services and debunkers, here I can feel directly from NASA.

Unfortunately, you are not living up to your user-name as reality appears somewhat elusive to you.

You make many claims (common conspiratorial catch-cries) yet provide evidence for none. Where are these agents? Is it possible that these are ordinary people that simply disagree with your belief system?

I would like to make one final point. Skeptics and Debunkers have proven 99.9% of the time to be correct. The other .1% remains unknown. Therefore I would suggest to you that the only agents of disinformation here are those from the believer crowd who continually circulate bunk around internet forums such as ATS.

Next time, please take note of the topic and try to stay on it. That being Wikileaks and UFO Whistle Blowers. Paranoid rants are off topic!

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join