It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US orders Media Blackout over North Korea attack on oil rig

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

US orders Media Blackout over North Korea attack on oil rig

www.whatdoesitmean.com

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia’s Northern Fleet is reporting that the United States has ordered a complete media blackout over North Korea’s torpedoing of the giant Deepwater Horizon oil platform owned by the World’s largest offshore drilling contractor Transocean that was built and financed by South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., that has caused great loss of life, untold billions in economic damage to the South Korean economy, and an environmental catastrophe to the United States.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I tried to post a link to this on Yahoo and now I and ALL my Yahoo ID's cant comment on ANYTHING on YAHOO. So Yahoo is definitely in on it. Does anyone know if this is a common practice at Yahoo? Perhaps a thread on my newest email account 'wecensoru@yahoo', just try to post links to Obama/Soetoro identity/eligibility stories at World Net Daily 'www.wnd.com' Wnd done a story on this titled Google scrubs all eligibility searches.

www.whatdoesitmean.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think the theory that a N Korean sub torpedoed the oil rig well is a load of rubbish. There is plenty of evidence and a huge money trail pointing to other parties being responsible for this disaster.

link   
reply to post by PatriotVinTN

Sorcha Faal again. Sorcha was also behind this story and has quite the reputation.

I find it highly unlikely that a N. Korean sub crept into the GoM, but then there was that fishing boat that chased a periscope the other day.

link   

Source is Sorcha Faal, known fake moniker and hoaxer. If you could find a different source, this would be a rather intriguing conspiracy...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Any story beginning with 'Reports circulating the Kremlin today' can be automatically disregarded as simply a story. She/he also did the one about Obama whining to Putin about his lack of control over his subordinates and he thought he was going to be assassinated. Good plot for a film or something though!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The rig was attacked by George Soros so he and Obama could make huge amounts of money drilling for oil with Petrobras!

You thought BP was going deep. Petrobras drills wells at 14,000 feet!

Obama and Soros.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Not Obama and Soros...the CFR...Obama's sugar daddies. And I'm highly doubting they forced this explosion. Taking advantage of it is a whole other story....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Nuff Said!

Comic Books, Visions, Dreams, and symbolism in clouds have more credibility than this source.....and rightly so!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Dam and here i was thinking it was Iran and it's new stealth submareen or bin-laden on his donkey

The sea is so bugged they can hear a fish fart at ten miles so i'm calling BS on this one.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
The rig was attacked by George Soros so he and Obama could make huge amounts of money drilling for oil with Petrobras!

You thought BP was going deep. Petrobras drills wells at 14,000 feet!

Obama and Soros.

Agree, Obama wants this to be bad so he can pass cap and tax.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here is the next blackout:

Not yet on mass media.
However the Illuminati has not blocked the internet video.

Can't find the second verse yet too good for this guy to just make up.

ED: Cant' tell if the video is linked on that search.

youtu.be...

[edit on 6/24/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Once a Muslim always a Muslim thats the case of the current president Obama, sorry to say Obama got the Noble prize too early, rather he only found bending to the Islamic world, via Egypt, should have waited before giving him. the OIL SPILL is totally his fault he should have seen. sad its first US black president, cannot replace him. by the alien mafia don godman enzo f60.

new topics

top topics

join