It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Incounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Disney put out a move called alien incounters on may 7th 1995 on CETO channel 9. It is supposed to be a frank discussion on ufos, they are real. I asked a friend to ask another friend who works for disney about the movie-he was told if he ever brought it up again he would be fired-period. Ok, anyone out there got a copy or can post a link, I would like to see what all the huff is about.

I have done google searches, found lots of references, but no movie or links to movie.

[edit on 12-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
interesting....sounds like yet ANOTHER conspiracy of the disney kind.....now I want to SEE this movie to...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Disney put out a move called alien incounters on may 7th 1995 on CETO channel 9.
[edit on 12-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

You mean "Aliens in Counters"? The film where the little boy had an alien in his cupboard? Or do you mean " Alien Encounters"?

Your friend who works for the Diz was probably just messing with you or he just got tired of you asking so he made that up.

Never heard of it.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I've never seen the promo either. However, from what I have read, it brought nothing new to the subject regarding evidence. It instead just conveyed UFOs/ETs as fact rather than fiction. So really, if you haven't seen it you really haven't missed out on anything, or so I think.

[edit on 13-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
www.imdb.com...

apparantly it does exist... and it's to promote a ride at disney.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yeah cmdrkeenkid, I was just about to post that. Heehee.

There are many links on the web to this TV show. I searched eBay but found no VHS or DVD here is something though.

cgi.ebay.com...

Had you spelled it right , you would have found more on the subject.

I also suggest this link.

www.dictonary.com...

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ok, spelling is not my high point. The movie/show did/does exist. I pose a question to those who do not believe, if it was only a fake to promote a ride, why was it not shown to a much larger audience-on the "Disney Channel" for example. Oh well, choose to believe or not-it's your choice. But I would be ever so appreciative if anyone could find it so I/everyone here could make up their own minds about it.
My personal theory is it was to test public reaction to ufo's/aliens being real and here now and in the past.

Disney does some strange stuff-follow the link.

evil Disney

[edit on 13-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

[edit on 13-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

new topics

top topics

join