It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind the Deep Water Horizon Disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
...And Where Things Are Headed (Prophecy Fulfilled)

"...40 days and 40 nights after the Deepwater Horizon blew up and began the underwater deluge, hurricane season is at hand." (Quoted from an article featured in the Light of Life Ministry Newsletter.)

What does the above correspond with in the Great Jigsaw Puzzle - The Word?

Matthew 4:2 "After He had fasted 40 days and 40 nights, He was hungry."

Where is the above headed?

Luke 6:25 "Woe to you who are full now, because you will be hungry. Woe to you who are laughing now, because you will mourn and weep."

Devastation brings hunger with the collapse of the fishing industry and ruination of the shorelines, and a culmination of other things that are going to shortly take place; this is the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that swiftly fall into place as:

Isaiah 29:8 "It will be like a hungry one who dreams he is eating, then wakes and is still hungry; and like a thirsty one who dreams he is drinking, then wakes and is still thirsty, longing for water. So will be the multitude of all the nations who go to battle against Mount Zion."

This hurricane season will be a milestone in Mankind's already turbulent history; when everything in the seas die, starting with the Gulf of Mexico, the ramification is this: The dead sea life from the sea alone, not counting the water fowls, will be so numerous as the dead float to the top of the ocean waters, and the stench of decaying oceanic remains, that it will be impossible to clear the ocean of the deadly brew that will start moving through the ocean currents to other areas of the earth's oceans that surround this planet; that is what the demons were referring to about the "domino effect." Even they are smart enough to know that the disruption of sea life is catastrophic; we are talking about the cessation of the lives of millions of fish and other sea borne life forms that will die and rot in the oceans of this planet; shipping goods will be disrupted because of the flotilla of carnage in the sea; as mankind tries to correct the growing catastrophe, they will cause a loss of many ships because things will get even further out of hand. The Gulf will represent the loss of the first third of deaths to sea life.

Revelation 8:8, 9 "The second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain ablaze with fire was hurled into the sea. So a third of the sea became blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed."

Using fire will not correct the problem; it will add to it.

As the flotilla of death continues to move through the currents of the oceans:

Revelation 16:3 "The Second Bowl The second poured out his bowl into the sea. It turned to blood like a dead man's, and all life in the sea died."

The flotilla of death eventually affects all living things in the seas of this planet.

Finally, the rivers and the underground water sheds are affected; this is because all things are interconnected:

The Third Bowl "The third poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of water, and they became blood."

What does that leave mankind to drink?

Revelation 16:6 "Because they poured out the blood of the saints and the prophets, You also gave them blood to drink; they deserve it!" There will be nothing left to drink but that which is tainted with blood.

This is why humankind will be: "longing for water." Isaiah 29:8

When the sea life dies, another disaster comes into play; the evaporation of the sea waters to form rain will become out of balance except for rare occasions of rain, and then torrential floods in other areas; the rains will carry with it disease because of the deadly brew that has culminated from a dead sea of carcasses; and the lack of a normally rain cooled environment will give way to scorching heat waves of such a magnitude that it will be like this:

Revelation 16:8, 9 "The Fourth Bowl
The fourth poured out his bowl on the sun. He was given the power to burn people with fire, and people were burned by the intense heat. So they blasphemed the name of God who had the power over these plagues, and they did not repent and give Him glory."

The plagues are caused by the dead sea creatures that have created the toxic brew.

With the ever growing thirst for clean water to suffice the multitudes, and rivers that once supplied the dams to create power, as well as the water for nuclear power plants now becoming contaminated and not readily usable, the thing taken for granted - electrical current, will be disrupted worldwide; plunging cities and rural communities into darkness at night. And the painful diseases will continue to spread like wildfire:

Revelation 16:10, 11 "The Fifth Bowl
The fifth poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues from pain and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, yet they did not repent of their actions."

The unbalanced rains of toxins will cause rivers to dry up as droughts become the norm, and this will culminate into war; world domination for what dwindling resources are left intact; in addition, this is prompted by three of Dawn's demon commanders that travel to the leaders of this planet to compel them to wage war against other nations and warn them that they must also war against the LOZ (Lions of Zion):

Revelation 16:12-14 "The Sixth Bowl
The sixth poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the east. Then I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [coming] from the dragon's mouth, from the beast's mouth, and from the mouth of the false prophet. For they are spirits of demons performing signs, who travel to the kings of the whole world to assemble them for the battle of the great day of God, the Almighty."

The Seventh Bowl begins the Operation of Southern Storm in a full scale war by the LOZ to fight for planet earth and crush all kingdoms with the executions of all inhabitants on this planet.

(All Scripture References are from the Holman Christian Standard Bible)

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What exactly happened 40 days and 40 nights after the disaster started?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
...And Where Things Are Headed (Prophecy Fulfilled)

With all due respect, how is this prophecy? It seems as if you've scanned the entire bible for vague verses to shoehorn them in to current events. Is there a "prophecy" that says 'an oil company screws up a well resulting in a months-long flood of oil in the Gulf Of Mexico'? Without that you don't exactly have a "prophecy".

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Another "man is doomed" thread about the oil? Come on. We're not going to run out of water to drink, we have water purification methods that work even on oily water. The oceans aren't going to die, the gulf is screwed, but the rest of the ocean will be fine because it's not like this hasn't happened in the past and the ocean always rebounds.

How about instead of sowing doom and gloom, you put on a suit and head your butt down to the gulf and help clean up for a couple of weeks. Put some perspective in your life instead of quoting from a book that prophesizes nothing of importance. Not knocking your religion, but we need science to fix this, not the invisible wizard in the sky.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well if you want to be exact about it, hurricane season began (june 1st) 41 days after the April 20th disaster - 31 days in May, + the 10 remaining in April. Those passages are so vague that the little bits of info they do provide, should match up exactly with current events before you start considering those events as confirmation of the passages.

And the first hurricane of the season is Celia, which started a week or so ago, but that's on the other side of Mexico heading west. If the basis for this revelation is the notion that a hurricane began 40 days and 40 nights after the oil rig disaster, then it's definitely off by a pretty large number.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm not ready to say you've got it all figured out, but that it is very interesting. Your theory fits the passages from the Bible pretty well also. Good food for thought.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Please put your Bible down and slowly back away from it. That’s it, easy, gently, calm, one step at a time, there you go, you can do it, easy, very easy.

Whew.

Forgive them father, they clearly know not what they do!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Could we please ban any postings of Biblical or other religious nature?

Just that every single time it is utter hogwash on the poster's part. I don't care how convinced the poster is, this is no place for childish fantasies.

This place is becoming more and more juvenile from religious nutjobs.

Or at the very least, have a forum called "Bible and other prophecies stuff" and any posting with a religious connotation should go there.

This would greatly clean up the rest of the news for people who are interested in facts and news.

Thank you.

Edit: I just saw that this is in the "mysterious" forum. Perhaps this is the proper place for it.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by gandalph]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Matthew 4:2 "After He had fasted 40 days and 40 nights, He was hungry."

Say he was hungry, not thirsty and i don't think he would want to drink the sea do you.

Anything that last for more than 40 days has, well lasted more then 40 days so i think your starting to see things that don't exist myself.

"Matthew 4:2"

Well 4+2 = 6
6/2 = 3

6 X 3 =666 if you catch my drift.

I'm ok with them so long as they make it plan at the beginning, in the title but when they suck you in and you get to the meat and it's all based on religion then it becomes off putting.

I Must go and repent now.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
completely erroneous !

here you are trying to make a situation fit into some scriptural prophecies

the problem is that the 7 final Plagues together with the 'vials of Gods Wrath'

cannot be about the deepwater horizon rig or well head...

one obvious reason is that the Dragon the Beast and the False Prophet have not even come on the public scene yet...
and all those terrible things you quoted as be applicable to the GOM mess today are for after the AC & his False Prophet have prospered for their 42 months

see: Rev 16:12-14

12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet

get it together... your attempts are just making others reel away in disgust
~ your confused, but very passionate, jargon...is just turning others away from studying the predictive scriptures for themselves.... shame

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph

Or at the very least, have a forum called "Bible and other prophecies stuff" and any posting with a religious connotation should go there.

This thread was posted in a forum called "Predictions and Prophecies", which was deliberately designed for the discussion of written predictions and prophecies from the Bible and other sources.
In other words, it is exactly where it is supposed to be.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
this article really scares me: www.helium.com...
(3 pages)

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this was a hit and run posting.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
which one? the article I posted really scares me. we know it about Methane- highly explosive states. all coastal states would be destroyed, including non-coastal, like Georgia. millions of people would die. I am scared for myself and my family-we live in different states, but not too far from the Gulf. God help us all!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
(Revelation 11:18)

definitely the nations are angry over the oil spill - unchecked it will affect everyone, not just the US and the UK.

if this leads to a whole new way of doing things and a better way of living WITH Nature's ways instead of working against forces far greater than our ability to fight, causing catastrophes out of sheer ignorance and lack of respect for the mighty forces within the planet...then it will possibly be looked on, in retrospect, as the destruction of those who would destroy the earth!

remembering that this prophecy of John is told mostly from the "other side" - meaning what John saw on the spiritual plane, from the spiritual plane, as well as what he saw looking upon the material plane, still from the other side, it makes it a little easier to understand.

most all of chapter 11 takes place in the spiritual, but when it mentions the earth, then it always means the literal earth.

in the next chapter, it says:

And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
Revelation 12:15-16

i'm thinking that the flood from the serpent's mouth might be the oil geyser under the sea - somehow the earth is going to fix the situation in a way that the oil doesn't keep coming into the water but maybe back down into the earth.

i don't know, but it suddenly doesn't seem that far out of the realm of possibility!

the next chapter, chapter 13, seems to be addressing another very viral current topic of discussion not only here at ATS but world wide - that being the heating up of tensions between Israel and Iran, etc.

i posted quite a bit about this on another thread, yesterday and the day before.
link
link

i know you guys are very tired of all the same old christian eschatology stuff invading so many threads, no matter what they are about to begin with.
i know you are because i am, too.
among several other topics that have grown too wearisome to even skim over in reading through threads.

so if you don't want to read the linked-to posts that i mentioned above, i understand totally and it's all good, regardless
i don't have a point to prove and i especially have no religion to justify even to myself.
my thing is i love unraveling a good mystery and this is one that's kept me interested for a long time.
i don't buy into anything that's been said before - not because it's been said but because it doesn't pan out, in the greater scheme of things.
divorced from religion, there are so many possibilities that are more objective and logical without requiring the twisted manipulations of mainstream churchianity.

the things i'm discovering are not at all oriented to any religion or people or theological doctrine such as rapture, etc.
and they aren't all about politics, either, at least not in the standard way.
they relate to not only right now but to our entire shared recent human history going back 7,000 years at least.
pretty rational stuff that might give us some of the answers we've been wanting but just could not find in our existing knowledge base.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by betweentheworlds
which one? the article I posted really scares me. we know it about Methane- highly explosive states. all coastal states would be destroyed, including non-coastal, like Georgia. millions of people would die. I am scared for myself and my family-we live in different states, but not too far from the Gulf. God help us all!

so scared article, hope it never happens

new topics

top topics

join