It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorrel Weed House...Interesting Photo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm posting this photo that a friend of mine took at the Sorrel Weed House in Savannah to see if anyone else sees anything odd about it or in it.

For those who don't know the history of this famous haunted house, here's a link.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Could you post more pictures of the house, to see IF any ATS members can and could see "something" interesting?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

lol...sorry...the first pic i posted was way big...i was working on making it smaller as you commented.

and I was cryptic on purpose about the "something interesting" because I don't want to sway anyone.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
i can see the shape of a woman in the window on what looks like black curtains

its a good pic the only thing is these pics are so easly faked now a days with computers and i fones

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

With respect to you. There are people outthere who DO belive in the Paranormal.

There is a nother thread on ATS, called, Haunted Hotel. Space Cadet works there.

Have you ever heard of a ghost box-Frank's box? You could use one on the tour of the house and allow us to hear "the conversation(s)".

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

It's definitely not fake. I have a link to the fullsize pic if anyone wants to see it. And it's definitely not a reflection of someone as this was a tour and there was a huge crowd in the area that would have reflected.

It kind of surprised us when we saw it, given the history of the home...a place I will never again set foot, by the way. It's just way too full of unrest...I felt it very strongly.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Ooops...sorry. Is this the wrong forum? I don't mind if someone moves it. I just equated this photo with the paranormal is all and didn't know about the other.

They play a recording on the tour of a voice. It's pretty spooky too.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I am sure your thread is in the correct forum spot. Don't need to worry. ThankYou for posting the picture.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If thats the case it is a great picture nice cartch s+f

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Do you have any more photos from the tour to share?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Nice picture.

Are you sure it isn't just a reflection though?

I mean I've seen quite a few pictures before that looked quite similar to this one that turned out to be an accidental photograph of a reflection of someone.

Just something to think about I guess.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No this is the only one I asked her for. It's the only one we saw anything interesting in. I think the Sorrel website might have some that people have sent them. She's supposed to send this to them too but hasn't gotten around to it yet.

But I just emailed her and another friend who took a bunch for more. (I didn't bring my camera on the tour...but even if I had, I probably would have too busy feeling creepy (almost choking) to take any. It's got a very strong ... something.) I'll post them when I get them.

A few have what some people call orbs in them, but we looked that up and decided that they were just dust.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Can you post the original to FLICKR

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Pretty sure...yes. As I said, I have the larger version. Also, this is the uncropped one...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I thought reflection also, due to angle of photo to the glass plus having the black backing of the curtains. I would consider these good properties for making a temporary mirror effect.

Also you can see people standing to the left in uncropped picture.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by acrux]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

In progress. When it's done, I will U2U you the link.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I don't think it's a reflection, and I think I mentioned (or maybe not) that from what I remember, there were tons of people all around us on the tour but they're not showing up. To me it looks like curtain more than a reflection, but maybe someone who looks at it close up can tell if it's a reflection.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think I found something....did a little editing and if you stare for a few seconds theres something very unusual about the picture.....

EDITED PIC

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You know, Ghost Hunters did their Halloween special in I believe it was 2008 and declared that this home was pretty high up there on their meters. Based on what I felt there, I believe it. It's built on top of the bodies of soldiers from a battle in the civil was that the owner/builder refused to have consecrated.

While there, at the start of the tour and before I had any clue of the history, my feet burned and my throat kept closing, which is very weird for me, as I don't typically have physical effects from places that are high in activity, mainly I just get a sharper sense of what's about to happen.

As I said before, I will never go there again. In general Savannah felt really full of "ghosts" to me. It's an odd feeling. The most peaceful place we visited there was St Bonaventure Cemetery.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Very funny!!

I couldn’t see anything at first so I moved closer to the screen and then that freaking weird face popped up so err thanks I only nearly fell off my chair and broke my bloody back!! lol

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Rising Against]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join