It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times Square Car Bomber Details Chilling Plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Times Square Bomber details chilling plot

With all the 6-23-10 threads going I thought this could be relevant

www.foxnews.com...

I want to plead guilty, and I'm going to plead guilty 100 times over," he said. Until U.S. forces leave Muslim territory, he added, "we will be attacking U.S."

In the context of more terror attacks he is saying watch out for more, although I dont know how credible he is considering he couldn't put together a working bomb.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

Sounds like extreme people like Faisal Shahzad would do anything to harm US citizens with no compromise.

Average US citizen needs to realize just what kind of threat they are facing. These extremists are willing to do anything.

What sucks is US law enforcement and intelligence agencies (e.g., police, FBI, CIA, etc.) can have 99.9% success rate in stopping terrorism, but that 0.1% where they fail would destroy those agencies. Thank you media. US is damn lucky Faisal Shahzad's explosive SUV failed to detonate.

Does make you wonder if these terrorists groups would ever target Las Vegas. After all, Las Vegas is 100% completely against what these extreme Muslims stand for. I guess NY's population density is such a tempting target than LV.

new topics

join