It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds first Airplane Crash Prevention System

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichardPrice
Measures put in place by the current aviation authorities are always going to save more lives than this 'project' ever will.

Nuff said really.

You dont know d*** what you talking about.

For the past 2 years there have been regular (even on increase) large scale plane crashes. If you dont know what you speaking about, dont speak at all.

Fatal Quebec plane crash is still a mystery...

what could have happened, a likely scenario is that pilot ignored warning indicator and hot engine readings and signs and decided to fly anyway. This interfiers with the ... ummm, "cosmic law" which is powerless against ignorance and energy "waste".

Thanks for moving my thread to skunk works.

Anyway, this project is 100% wizardry.

"Greater things you will do than I" - Jesus

During the past 2 days there havnet been any serious air craft problems and no loss of life.... Airwave system saved 2 - 3 little incidents, but as i said it will be quite some time before public becoms:

informed
sceptical
curious
supportive

months... maybe years without any serious crashes...

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Freeman]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Freeman]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
"It employs a cutting edge dual spiritual engine which i will talk about in 2 weeks after i come back from holiday.

Oh.. That's OK then. Mine employs a quad spiritual engine! Phew! For a second there, I was going to go check Wikileaks.
"

Dont be a jerk. In some time when this system matures and shows results i will speak about spiritual energies at work on this project.

" If this were to actually be true and certain people found out you were divulging this info, are you sure your holiday is going to last just two weeks?"

i am pretty sure i am already being followed... but i am not sure if this is to do with project Airwave or something else ...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
$hit

It seems project Airwave suffered a backslash here...

Cause: internal sabotage.

Project is off line and un manned.

I will post any news here when i get some

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

You should run for Office, no seriously "Yes we can....Er S**t no we can, sorry not MY fault"

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

NEW LAUNCH - Project Airfire

I'm proud to announce that I have just started 'Project AirFire'. Since Freeman got jealous and spiteful about my Quad Spiritual Engine superseding his somewhat draconian Dual Spiritual Engine, I have decided to use it for evil instead of good.

That's right, not only will I be using it to disrupt Freemans 'Project Airwave', thus diminishing his 'Unconscious Energy Vortex' (UEV) to little more than a rodents fart; the negative energy it creates is probably going to cause more air disasters into the foreseeable future.

There is nothing you can do to stop Airfire Freeman! My patented spiritual technology is too powerful for any type of wizardry you can ever conjure! I hereby announce that project 'Airwave' is now officially dead!

If only you had truly practiced pure spirituality and not resorted to calling me a jerk, none of this would have happened. This is all your fault Freeman! All air crashes from this point are your fault!

I will ask interested ATS public to monitor all aviation news, and report findings here below... and remember... It's all Freemans fault!

IRM :shk: :shk: :shk:

[edit on 5/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join