It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds first Airplane Crash Prevention System

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
ATS exclusive.

Project "Airwave".

Objective: no death from crash of airplanes.

I don't know about you,but i am a pilot and lately i have been suddened and disturbed by the ammount of crashes and serious injury caused by plane crashes all over the world.

I am also a enlightment person with 10 years of ATS behind me and 8 years of spiritual and metaphysical study and practise too.

Well, i am happy to announce, that from 18th of June, a powerful energy vortex, a spiritual device, has been implanted into collective unconscious ...

It is a design to save lives...

It employs a cuttinge edge dual spiritual engine which i will talk about in 2 weeks after i come back from holiday.

This is ATS exclusive and nobody knows about this.

I will ask interested ATS public to monitor all aviation news,and report findings here below, something like this:

some news reports from the 18th:

Small propeller plane carrying 3 crashes
www.boston.com...

Ocala man among those killed in Minn. plane crash
www.ocala.com...

Australian Mining Execs Plane Missing in West Africa
www.bloomberg.com...

Berlin tourist plane makes emergency landing
www.google.com...

0 serious injury

Now i must add: this is a highly sophisticated system, but it is NOT idiot proof. For example if a pilot decides to have a coffee 10 minutes before landing and spills coffee on the panel, or both pilots decide to use toilet at the same time and the security breakproof door shuts behind them ( as it happened in the past) then things can get out of hand.

Airwave project can not prevent stupidity, clumsiness or ignorance of large calibre. But it will be of great great help to all who fly.

For now, what i want you to do, is scan airline news, and expect miracles.

I will talk about the engine which powers project Airwave very soon, i should have brought a smart phone with me on holiday (btw spelling -im in internet cafe) ....

For now,i can tell you, during the past 3 days, Airwave dealt with and "healed" 17 instances of airborn conflict already.

It is still too early to make any claim,but will see, hopfully Airwave will bring positive changes to aviation industry

So lets watch closely news and reports during the next few weeks and if it comes out OK we will goto Aviation Safety Networkwith this

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Freeman]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Not sure about this thread but one thing did interest me, you mention a security break proof door shutting are you saying a crew have been prevented from re-entering the flight deck resulting in an accident?

Do you have a link to such a story?

I have never heard of this happening, if it has I'd like to read more about it.

[edit on 22/6/2010 by who-me?]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by who-me?
Not sure about this thread but one thing did interest me, you mention a security break proof door shutting are you saying a crew have been prevented from re-entering the flight deck resulting in an accident?

Do you have a link to such a story?

I have never heard of this happening, if it has I'd like to read more about it.

[edit on 22/6/2010 by who-me?]

I read about this in aviation publication last year cant remember where...

And yea, both pilots got locked out as far as i remember,but ithinkthey managed to open the doorwith a axe or something.... another stupidity case: both pilots fell asleep and overshoot their landing by about 200 miles

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I remember the overshoot incident, but this door thing I was surprised I'd never heard of. I'll go do some googlin...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
...I don't know about you,but i am a pilot and lately i...

It employs a cuttinge edge dual spiritual engine which i will talk about in 2 weeks after i come back from holiday.

firstly i seriously doubt youre a pilot.

secondly...LOL @ the dual spiritual engine LOL

i normally dont post in "crazy" threads but this was funny...good luck!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I saw this before its something like a bunch of ballons on the air plane. Just like how the rover landed in mars.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I have an Airplane Crash Prevention System already. I call it "Driving my car to where I need to go because airfares are to f****** high".

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I remember you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still waiting on THAT one too!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Now i must add: this is a highly sophisticated system, but it is NOT idiot proof.

Airwave project can not prevent stupidity, clumsiness or ignorance of large calibre. But it will be of great great help to all who fly.

I am an open minded, but you lost my total respect in this kind of sentences, pilots are prone to error like everyone else, human error happens to everyone who's human.
Thumbs down for disrespecting in such way people who work hard and sometimes have a bad day.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
i am happy to announce, that from 18th of June, a powerful energy vortex, a spiritual device, has been implanted into collective unconscious ...

Let me get this straight.. This is to be implanted into those who are collectively unconscious?

Can I see the blueprints? I just want to check that it doesn't infringe on my design.

It employs a cutting edge dual spiritual engine which i will talk about in 2 weeks after i come back from holiday.

Oh.. That's OK then. Mine employs a quad spiritual engine! Phew! For a second there, I was going to go check Wikileaks.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Sounds like the duck's guts!

Does it suck nitrous?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That's classified!

IRM

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

not classified enough!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChemist187
I saw this before its something like a bunch of ballons on the air plane. Just like how the rover landed in mars.

This is not a physical material mechanical system, it is 100% etheric spiritual energy. It is 100% sorcery
I know people who have trouble beliving "mystics" who talk to dead people on TV, let alone something of like this...

"
The plane's flight recorder has been recovered, although Australian authorities say it is too early to say what caused the crash."

Well i already know what caused the crash. My associate tday informed me, he was going thro the log / feedback sheet, and on saturay there are only 2 counts of emergencies in the air. And one of them is from that crash in Congo, we know what caused it. Prevention of that crash was beyond Project Airwave. Airwave aims to save up to 95% of all air problems...

Dont have time to reply to all replies, will do it in a few days.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Freeman]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I'm not totally going to discount you, yet you paint a pretty farout picture there. If this were to actually be true and certain people found out you were divulging this info, are you sure your holiday is going to last just two weeks? This would have to be extremely topsecret, IMO. Hope you enjoy your vacation, though, safely.

One thing I'd like to mention is that I would think that the next wave of safety technology would be some kind of foam encapsulation system that could be deployed in emergency. I have heard that they have that technology for chemicals plants that actually fill the entire facility with a kind of inert foam material. Problem is that if you can't escape in time, you become pretty much entombed in it when it goes off. I heard this second or third hand so I have no idea if its true or not. It does make sense though, better than blowing up several square miles.

All in all, it doesn't seem likely the average dude would be privvy to that kind of info without the strict rules of security clearance protocols.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Still dont have time to read replies. Just wanted to say, i keep an open mind to this, im a bit sceptical actually.

But what we can be sure is NEWS, if the system works there will be 20 times less casulties from air transport. And it is easy to see - just check the news for any air incidents, if it works there wont be many

Today i checked and there was 2 incidents during the last 48 hours which resulted in loss of life, both cases seem to be a result of stupidity and negligence: first plane touched a pole while flying low and the one in Canada ignored engine mulfunction and took off never the less.

Like i said Airwave project is not immune to stupidity.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Freeman]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
"This would have to be extremely topsecret, IMO"

Maybe we should move this to that "really" top secret forum?

"I am an open minded, but you lost my total respect in this kind of sentences, pilots are prone to error like everyone else, human error happens to everyone who's human.
Thumbs down for disrespecting in such way people who work hard and sometimes have a bad day."

Well this Airwave is a PROTOTYPE, time will show how effective (if at all) it really is...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Measures put in place by the current aviation authorities are always going to save more lives than this 'project' ever will.

Nuff said really.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
this is just ridiculous!. i mean seriously isn't the aircraft projects area supposed to be about aircraft and reality?. shouldn't this rubbish be posted in the gray area?.

i always thought the aircraft projects area was a bit of a safe haven from the lunatics and crazy claims! clearly i was wrong!.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Dubious..
Crashes are usually result of
1. Poor maintenance
2. Pilot error
3. Mechanical breakdown.
4. The occasional terrorist.
Even with these factors flying is still one of the safest modes of travel available.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join