It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Soon To Be Part Of Mexico!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Bean bag?
jk lets not start racist conversations before we got a warning

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
reply to post by Izarith

Bean bag?
jk lets not start racist conversations before we got a warning

Too late!

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Soon illegal Mexicans will start taking over the land before you know it and 0bama is doing nothing about it!!

Did you really think he would?

What has ANY president in recent memory really done about the problems with the border that actually made a difference?

I think they want the borders to fall so the NAU can have an easier transition.
Bush did squat about it, and so will Obama.

It is all part of the plan.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Seing as im not American, i´ll walk silently here but i want to ask a question though. Becouse some things just rub me the wrong way as to put it.

U seem to be fighting terrorism in the world, yet those area´s seem to be the area´s that u have some kinda investments in(oil). Fighting people u supplied with guns many years ago. But u can not seem to be able to fight off the mexican cartel in your own country, and im not talking about below the surface drug smuggeling and such but above in plain sight.

U wanted change and yet u voted for obama just becouse he said the word "change" (and becouse he is african american) but still he was being run by the same people that powerd the Bush administration. (allthought if u take mcain vs obama i think your choice was correct) but still this is a matter of apples vs oranges. How is it with sooooo many people in the country that u only have candidates that are being run from behind the wall big corp fat cats.

Change "for the people , by the people" happens from the people not from the big slicks who hire "people" like u and me to come up with great slogans like that. But yet u choose to ignore the facts and keep running with the flock.
Why is that?

Before u slander me for not knowing a thing or 2 about anything.
Fact.1 Mexican cartel is allready in your country doing what they want in that area.
Fact.2 Nothing has changed with the invasion in iraq and afghanistan, except you have secured your oil rights, killed saddam, and a few of the bin laden family and his officers. (if u ask me, nagotiations and a swat team could have done that)
Fact.3 Obama has done nothing since he started but fix the fat cats problems,(not entirely sure there, he did something with your health care system i think) but beyond that nothing has happent. Except more troops have been put to duty.

Is it all just to pleace the people and ignore there wishes behind the wall as the goverment keeps on doing what they have done for centuries. Making war to make money. While totally ignoring domestic issues like the cartel and BP.

Get ready, Aim , FIRE (duck) haha u missed.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Forget the government. Arizona must protect their own borders somehow. If they ignore THIS threat the drug cartels will become emboldened and next they will set up shop on YOUR street.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

How is it with sooooo many people in the country that u only have candidates that are being run from behind the wall big corp fat cats.

Because the big corp fat cats fund their campaigns. It's despicable and should be outlawed. Anyone should be able to run for president and they should all get and equal amount of funds to do so, and they should not be allowed to use anything outside of that. Obama won because he had more funds to promote himself, the corporations bought him, and he had all the celebrities in his pocket, and before you knew it, people were worshiping him and making songs about him before he was even elected. It wasn't very fair. And whether people want to admit it or not, his skin color had alot to do with the votes he got. There were people didn't vote for him because he was black, but there were tons and tons who did vote for him for the very same reason. People wanted to cause "history" to happen. They wanted to see a highly anticipated "historical moment" happen in their lifetime. They wanted to say they were there. They wanted to feel they had a part in it.

And for the record, i absolutely did not vote for that man. The day he was elected and they played all that footage on TV of that "historical" moment, with all those people cheering and crying as if it was the second coming of Jesus, not just in america but all over the world, i was in bed, about to go into labor in any moment, and cried tears of horror over the world i was about to bring my child into.

I felt horrible for the black community because they deserved their moment, but this man was not the right man to live up to that moment. I knew there would be regrets and let downs. It's sad to watch it as it happens.

As for everyone else cheering and crying that day, i feel sorry for you too. How you were so easily swayed by the Obama Brand. He spouted lies and you believed him. The celebrities wanted him elected so you followed them. Everyone wanted "change" but no one understood what exactly that "change" was. Now he's ripping us apart from the inside. America is on life support. I'm beginning to believe we won't survive this.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

A way to fix this problem would be..

Illegal immigrants want a better life. Instead of spending millions to build a fence, spend those millions to make life better in Mexico so that they won’t feel the need to run here.

Let me see if I understand your logic. We should give millions to Mexico
to make their life better? Then they wouldn't have to run here? Why
doesn't Mexico make their own country better? Why should we give
our money to another country to make it better? You can see where that
has gotten us in other countries. We fix up their infrastructure and it is
immediately trashed. Sort of reminds me of Detroit. They take the money
and buy tons of weapons to then use it against us. Sure, that's the cure.
Hand over billions to them and then they will all stay home.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer

Illegal immigrants want a better life. Instead of spending millions to build a fence, spend those millions to make life better in Mexico so that they won’t feel the need to run here.

EXACTLY, EXACTLY, Your Correct, why throw good money away on a bad idea. I'm sure Obama would, he seems to think we can print money any time he needs it.
Sorry off topic alittle.
They'd take the money and buy more poppy seeds.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Great responce, good to see other people with eyes wide open

Yet i still do not get why it is only people who get sponsored by the big corps.
With so many people in the country you would think there are other means then big corperate sponsorship. Fundraising without (bribes). But im not quite sure i fully understand the matter. Im gonna spend a hour looking into the system tonight. I think i may have mispoken without knowing the behind the wall procedures of the american system.

Anyway , thanks for your post

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Spacedman13]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Originally posted by endtimer

EXACTLY, EXACTLY, Your Correct, why throw good money away on a bad idea. I'm sure Obama would, he seems to think we can print money any time he needs it.
Sorry off topic alittle.
They'd take the money and buy more poppy seeds.

Ummm do you guys live under a rock??? What do you think the US has been doing the last idk 20 or more years? They give money to supposedly aid the war on drugs and help poorer nations, that by the way are poor because of capitalism, and they give the money to corrupt politicians in Mexico and other countries. Do you think the people ever see that money? When I was 3 I remember candidate after candidate promising to put power lines in the town I lived in... electricity came to our town when I was 10 and at that point we still needed to walk 2 miles for clean water. We were the lucky ones some had to walk much farther. The US throws money at problems and expects them to be solved, but throwing money at a nation should give the thrower responsibility. Now there are Walmarts and HEB's and McDonnalds and this is all supposed to create an environment of progress, but what progress? At a Microsoft warehouse a person makes 1000 pesos a week, thats around $100, a burger costs 40 pesos.

You know what, countries would be better off without the US intervention, this gov. does more harm than good to supposed allies.

Hahaha... and they say that the richest man in the world is a Mexican... Carlos Slim sound Mexican to you? The same with all politicians and people in power, the majority have foreign names and when they're done governing Mexico they go to their mansions in Palm Beach to spend the peoples money in the good ol' US of A. Revolution you say?? I'm all for it lets change Mexico!!! There is 100 000 000 of us and not many of them... but I think the US would label us terrorists.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join