It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Soon To Be Part Of Mexico!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I have been hearing a lot of talk Radio,news,forums etc..of how 0bama is ignoring the border at Arizona how lots of parts of the land people are not allowed to go because its not safe only illegals are allowed. Soon illegal Mexicans will start taking over the land before you know it and 0bama is doing nothing about it!!

Another thread about mexican drug cartels
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread about weapons found in mexico that can be smuggled in!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most of the news is released on Friday so people forget it or do not even hear if it and it slips away!

Is anyone in the government paying attention? When does an armed invasion from foreign countries become more than just the “mom and pop family trying to making a better life for themselves” that requires the federal government to take military action? How much land do we need to lose to foreign countries before someone in authority decides they have declared war? This is 3,500 acres of southern Arizona on the Mexican border and the United States can’t secure the area! Our military can go into other countries to defend and fight for them, but can’t fight for the citizens of the United States from an invasion taking place today on our own soil. If the federal government cannot protect the citizens of the United States, then the state of Arizona should be able to take the necessary action by whatever means to protect the citizens of the state. At what point does the United States determine Mexico has declared war on Arizona and the United States?

American citizens warned to stay out and away from heavily armed mexican drug gangs who now control this part of Arizona. Drugs and illegal weapons are being smuggled in and this news is good news for the drug cartels..

obama refuses to send help and ordered repairs on fence to stop.

doesn't this disturb anyone?

illegal mexican drug cartels have taken over an American park and citizens cant use it.

Mexico invades arizona link

Link
What do you think about this ATS? I think it will become a Bigger issue very soon!

[edit on 22-6-2010 by pavelivanov22]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Maybe Obama secretly is trying-wanting to sell Arizona too the illegal druggies and/or too Mexico.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You do realise that is was only about 160 years ago that Arizona was part of Mexico, along with California, Texas and New Mexico - you guys invaded it and stole it, remember, you thought it was your god given duty to rule the north american continent...?

Don't get too caught up in Foxpublican propaganda.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Well i know it was part of mexico and not its part of America read Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. By the way i am not American it was just surprising obama aint doing nothing about it..

[edit on 22-6-2010 by pavelivanov22]

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
You do realise that is was only about 160 years ago that Arizona was part of Mexico, along with California, Texas and New Mexico - you guys invaded it and stole it, remember, you thought it was your god given duty to rule the north american continent...?

Stole it?

Try educating yourself before you continue to look like a fool.

Do yourself a favor and read the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

More conspiracies to talk about

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I agree with the posters that pointed out that Arizona and other states were part of Mexico, this isnt a realty/resident argument this is people now acting like sovereign citizens, do we eliminate that right?

Where does it say where we stand is what we own? I say give them the right to show what they own and if it pans out, well then, the outcome is the outcome. I dont claim rights to a people, or the original owners, I dont have that right, do they? do you?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

As if the country you hail from has never taken land. But then again it's the American way to wipe out weaker links in the chain of life.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by ghostsoldier

We won TX fair and square.

Remember the Alamo!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I think he forgot to do some research

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The funny thing is, for the last ten years I have jokingly said we need to invade Mexico so we can get the prime coastal locations and once it was part of the US we would not have the immigration problems.

Doesn't seem like it is a joke anymore, someone has let the "war on drugs" get so out of hand it will be no time before we have troops rolling over the borders.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

about 160 years ago that Arizona was part of Mexico,

it's had other occupants too
Arizona History

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Let the US give it back to Mexico and a bunch of American will go take it back and form there own country.

Its not like the Mexican army can hold onto Arizona and fight the drug cartels at the same time.

And the cartels don't have near enough weapons as Americans.

Also the indian tribes in arizona have to say i will bet that the Navajo hopi zuni and apache will not go along with it.

And i have a number of navaho friends that i would be down there to help.
The Navajo nation is a independent nation that is a protectorate of the US.

You have to remember that in the last 65 years a large number of navajo and other tribes in Arizona have had members that served in the US military.
A lot of navajo served in the marines.

Almost 1/3 of arizona is reservations. but if the US ceded Arizona to Mexico the US treaties with the tribes would be void and tribes would claim most of the state and would fight for it.

That means there will be volunteers from tribes around the US.
www.warriorwalk.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Posted by me in another like thread but is being posted here seeing how it is totally relevant to the topic at hand :

This in no way is either The State Of Arizona or The Federal Govt conceeding Arizona to Mexico. It is far too dangerous for anyone who is not readily armed to travel to the area in question.

This is Govt being proactive in making sure that all people on both sides of the border are safe and protected. If that's Anti American you need a hobby.

The area in question is not under any jurisdiction of any Native American Indian Tribal Councils nor is it affecting any ancestral lands of any tribe.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

you guys invaded it and stole it,

I just wanted to point out that, the land that is in question, in southern Arizona, along the border with Mexico, was actually purchased by the United States from Mexico.

So, regardless of what one thinks about the Mexican Cession, the land that has been shut off by the United States to American citizens because it is too dangerous is American land. America bought it; it's theirs.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge had a response to the report:

Recently there were reports in the news stating that the Buenos Aries National Wildlife Refuge was closed. This information is not correct. In early 2006, a small section of land (about 3% of the refuge) along the border was closed to visitation. Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge Webpage

It goes on to mention a decrease in violence in the southern most region of the refuge thanks to the cooperation between the US Fish and Wildlife Service and US Customs and Border Protection.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

Wow, a La Raza member right here on ATS. Here's a suggestion: Crack open a history book and stop believing everything you hear from your welfare-gettin' friends.

Go ahead and try stealing it back. The shopkeeper has better hardware than you.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Maybe Obama secretly is trying-wanting to sell Arizona too the illegal druggies and/or too Mexico.

If that wild scenario were even remotely realistic, Arizona would secede and defend itself before that would ever happen. As if illegal druggies could afford to "buy" Arizona. They can't afford their drugs so they rob houses while working people are at their jobs.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I am not clear from the news report exactly what land is covered but I do believe there is a large US Military base in that area ..I wonder if they have locked that base down? ..this is really just too weird, there are towns there did they evacuate everyone?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There could be something bigger going on but we just don't know..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join