It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Pyramid Symbolism and 666

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

He's using standard numerology. For example, M is the 13th letter in the alphabet. Numerology takes everything to it's base form, IE 13 is actually 4 because 1 + 3 = 4. 256 would distill into 4 also because 2 + 5 + 6 also equals 13 which reduces to 4.

Great explanation, thanks for that!

The fox logo with the capstone added and the two lights looking wierdly like 11 11 are very intriguing. Even if it's not intentional, the synchronicity implies otherwise.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
reply to post by lee anoma

The sad part is that you appear to buy into one of the "sides."

Both "sides" are created by the same group of people. You sit there and despise Fox News as much as you can because you probably affiliate yourself with the so-called "left-wing" version of thought... therefore anything Fox News is terrible propaganda to you. What you might fail to realize is that your "liberal" news networks are no different than Fox News. They are perpetrating the same exact false 2-party paradigm idealogy that they wish to keep us hopelessly confused and divided by.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Diplomat]

When and where did I say both sides don't play the propaganda role?

The topic is about FOX and the video in the OP's link is about FOX singling out Nas for his violent lyrics. Later int he video Nas responds with a song called "Sly Fox" which I commented on. Maybe you didn't play the video and just read the opening post but I did both.

What is sad though, is you jumped to conclusions and went off into a "liberals-do-it-to-rant" without considering my statement in its proper context alongside the opening post in this thread. I said nothing in my post to convince anyone that propaganda in the media is simply a right-wing thing.

If I fell for sides, I would have voted for Obama and been surprised at what he was doing right now. I also wouldn't have registered as "Independent".

If you want to discuss liberal propaganda in the media start a thread, provide your evidence and I'll be there. Just don't use what I said to segue into something you wanted to get off your chest.

Right now...what I posted about FOX is correct.
It makes no bones about being a right-wing news network and they regularly push that sort of agenda.

So again...all from the OP's video...Nas clearly has violent lyrics, FOX pointed it out to attack him and his fans, FOX produces violent movies, Nas pointed it out to attack them on their hypocrisy.

If you see something otherwise in the video then lets discuss it.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I don't believe in numerology either and I tend to go back and forth with spirituality / religion but I believe the significance implied here doesn't require belief in the supernatural. If 666 is perceived as an icon representative of the benign then the deliberate inclusion, usage, or allusion to it by any entity provides us with a possible clue into the nature of that entity.
Excellent articulation of my thoughts exactly.

There was an episode of The Simpsons on over here the day before yesterday as well, and it was all based on the total dichotomy between Fox News's right-wing conservative view point and virtually all the rest of Fox's programming that is sleezy-as - some would say "liberal". Pretty hypocritical in a sinister well thought out way if you ask me.

The kids love the sleez
The kids grow up to watch the news
Who they gonna turn to?

CHAOS:CONTROL

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
thanks for the post OP,
nas layed the smack down, i grew up listening to everything from the grateful dead and jethro tull to NWA and KRS One. i stopped listening to a lot of rap about ten years back not because im racist or anything but the fact i didnt like the direction the industry was moving and the images and ideas they were promoting. thank you very much for the link and the reminder that not all of our artists have been corrupted.

~meathead

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Need to remind you the number 666 is the number of the beast and a number of a man. It's significant for christians because we are sort of told to watch out for this number. Since there's a chance that fox news thing might be related, it's better to be cautious about fox news.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Wait, are some people saying that A should equal Zero? That`s the most mentally disabled thing I`ve ever heard... Everyone knows about gangs using M as a 13 and vice versa, the klu klux klan using 311 to mean 3-11`s = 3 K`s, Also look at a phone, does the number 0 have any letters to it? No, because zero already LOOKS like a letter, it would be silly to have it represent ANOTHER LETTER! Also zero means nothing... Shall I go on? I hope not, cause I think that`s all I got for the moment as far as "why A should NOT equal zero"... Other than that, merry christmas and god rest ye merry ladies and gentleman, I`m off to puff on a bowl of holiday cheer and drift off to sleep with visions of anthrax-laden plums dancing through my head, and dream of triple 6`s, aliens, and false flag attacks... maybe even a neutron bomb or two. I hope you all can make the best of this hijacked holiday... I know I`ll be hopin for some cool stuff in the morning :] Screw it if you can`t beat `em, join `em and dominate, and worry about just waking up those who will listen. "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Can I just ask a really dumb question that forever haunts me when numerology comes up?

Why the hell is English the end-all be-all for numerology? I mean really, shouldn't Mandarin Chinese have some pretty fat numerological clout, what with at least 2 native speakers for every 1 native English speaker? Doesn't the Office of Cosmic Numbering & Interstellar Passports consider the age and widespread use of a language before they go all in with all the freaky number coincidences?

Even Spanish would just completely ruin the whole Fox news/666 doom scenario. They throw in a 27th letter, "n" with the little "~" doodad over the top. If a Spanish guy was freaky into numbers, he'd read FOX as "677"...kind of underwhelming, being on the beast's block but not even next door neighbors.

I am so lame: Merry Christmas everyone! (that's a big "45997 389912411" for the believers!)
Hope you get what you wished for!
edit on 25-12-2010 by blamethegreys because: I forgot to wish everyone a 45997 389912411

top topics

<< 1   >>

join